This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Panama Exile Island

Topic » Confessionals | Panama Exile..

1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Callia’s Confessional #3-

I’m actually sooo mad ummm... Ryan: 8:39, Felipe: 9:17 I MEAN REALLY??? I-! I mean, I know Felipe is my brother and one of my closest friends but I just can’t believe it???????? LOL! Literally…...the first time I did it, I got a feel of the puzzle and didn’t even try and I got 5:45, 9:17 is actually such a JOKE! I’m pretty pissed tbh now that Tico is Exiled, there’s a chance of the vote being 3-3 if we don’t get either Tim, Washed, or Ryan on our side :/ Damn, we really could have won this.
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico’s Confessional #3-

Kiara getting voted out hurts. I should have stepped up and sent her to exile but Tim basically won the challenge and I didnt want to argue when he said someone else. Was hoping we could just keep winning until the merge so this loss sucked but at least I didn't have the slowest time.  Also being exiled is bittersweet if people think I have 2 advantages. I could be in trouble but not being able to be voted out and possibly getting another idol or something is awesome!
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Luca’s Confessional #4-

Oh my god I am so happy we finally won! So basically right now I need to do two things :) get closer to Tim and try to get him out with some new info asap because I haven't really talked to the people on the other tribe and that's kind of a disadvantage. Also, I need to make sure to isolate Annette from the group. She is definitely the strongest when it comes to comps and I like Peach, Bone, and Ethan a lot, while her idk. I feel like I need to get close to them 3, because if we go again to tribaI I might be the one leaving next. I mean I have a super powerful idol, but I don't really want to use it before merge. Right now a merge wouldn't be bad.
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #5-

I am OVER THE MOON that we won the challenge today. I am also stoked I had the fastest time on my tribe ;) But we seriously needed this win because my tribe right now is a solid group of people. I hate to try and play this "majority rules'' kind of game right now but I genuinely like all of these people on Casaya. This also helps because if we merge/swap us Casaya members can team up with the people on the bottom of the Bayoneta tribe. This way we can have more numbers going against that OG Viveros members. They're good competition and are solid at comps, so the thought of those 4 all making merge makes me nervous. Not to mention, Tico could have the idol at this point. Meaning maybe the four of them all know about it. 4 people knowing about a potential idol means we would really have to be tight-lipped about our plans in the future. But again, it's just the future and I still have the night off for which I will enjoy.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpecificCrazyAustralianshelduck-small.gif
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Wash’s Confessional #6-

I think I have managed to flip Keith to vote out his OG tribe mate Felipe. As much as I adore felipe, we don’t speak much and he is a duo with parvati and she and I have spoken even less so they need to be separated. I would prefer parv to go but the others are pushing for Felipe so that’s what I must do. My end goal for this whole game is to get to final 3 with Keith and DBonee so that is what I am aiming for. I trust Keith a lot and dbonee has my 10000% trust forever. I am looking forward to merge whenever that may be.
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Ryan’s Confessional #3-

We lose and that’s terrible, because I’ve been hearing chopping block from Parv and she wants me to vote with her against rav and Tim. I told Parv that we should vote Tim, because he’s the biggest threat to the tribe once we merge. Rav and Tim wants me to vote Felipe. I feel like I’m the swing vote, because if I vote with Parv and them, Tim goes. However, if I vote with my alliance then it’s gonna be a tie and we might have to draw rocks. I’m thinking about tying the vote and see what happens.
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Tim- Felipe, I gotta be loyal to my 3

Washed- Felipe

Keith- Tim

Callia- Tim

Ryan- Felipe, this doesn’t mean ur going home. I just wanna cause some chaos

Felipe- Tim
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #6-

YES! I wasn't even at that tribal and it was PERFECT. How we won the challenge by 1 minute + How we sent Tico to exile so he wasn't there so they'd be down in numbers + the juicy tied vote + the even juicier subtle betrayal from either Keith or Callia (whichever voted Felipe out) that's iconic gameplay. Kudos to Washed, Tim, and Ryan, for sticking to their guns and crumbling what was about to be a 4 person army. Nonetheless, the game moves on and now that the Viveros are down to 3, it makes me think about the game at large. Only time will tell how shattered this game will become. There are chunks of people who are in with each other and pretty soon they're all going to start bumping up against one another. Personally, I've started talking to Ryan from the other tribe to try and establish that bond before the merge hits. You can never be too sure...All in all, I'm pleased w/ tonights results. But it does keep my head wondering where the game will go from here…
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico’s Confessional #4-

I'm pissed off I wasted all day on exile Island for an idol that's been found. Then I see that vote ugh I would have gladly voted out Tim if I was there!
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #6-

I was able to help make a big move. I was able to successfully convince my tribe to send Tico so there could be a 3-3 tie and maybe a rock draw. When the tie happened, I realized I didn’t care who went home as long as it was not Ryan. Regardless, if those four had stayed in power, it would be easier to convince the bottom two to join us but now with Felipe going home, that foursome was broken which makes me and my people stronger. When the merge comes, I am confident because I have my Mushroom Kingdom Alliance with Annette as a loyal vote, Luca as a side alliance, and Ryan also.
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Luca’s Confessional #5-

So those days have been full on, I heard that prolly i am not going home, but i still don't trust those bitches. Like they are looking like someone that can work together all the way round. I really hope I don't get voted off tonight. I mean i can't muahahhahahaha shows special idol if those bitches thinks to have me hit they are so wrong lmao.
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #7-

So this is by far and away... my least favorite day out here so far.
Not only was the entire challenge based on luck, we lost too. Not only did we lose but in the middle of the challenge I had an idea and start messaging Ryan, from Bayoneta. Ryan is someone I've been building trust with these last few days by talking to, using social skills, establishing that bond once merge hits. It's a perfect plan. I tell him, let's Hijack this next round of the challenge. We're already in a sudden death match that's based on LUCK. Why not try and make our own luck? This is how I play. I say to him, you tell me where to send it and then Casaya can send another Viveros player to Exile Island giving Ryan, Washed, and Tim, the numbers advantage at Tribal making it easy for them to vote out Callia or Keith. A PERFECT PLAN. But it all got ruined because neither Ryan or myself could get the answers in because Jeff Probst was in too much of a hurry and didn't accept our answers once we had our strategy..... as you can see my frustration... days of strategy finally culminating, blowing up in my face, and now we have to go to Tribal and lose a number. The vote is for Annette tonight. It breaks my heart. She's been m.i.a. Do I want her out? No. Do I like her and consider her my friend? Yes. She is a number that I happily enjoy having around. Someone who would seriously help my side in the merge and now she has to leave because of luck and rushed challenges. Luckily, because I've built this bond with Ryan, he can take her spot. But in a game like this, every. number. counts. It SUCKS that she has to go so soon, especially when it coulda been Callia or Keith tonight, had my plan worked.....it hurts.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/dc2e888c514c483f923c8372a1f9552d/tumblr_nkeojciu3U1sqbiv1o6_250.gif
Moving forward it's Bone**, Ethan, & Myself (Princess Peach's Alliance) joined with Ryan, & Luca* Versus Tico**, Callia, & Keith. (The Viveros Alliance). Washed and Tim are in the middle. They haven't come up on my radar yet but if we merge soon they will.The game is seriously heating up and its numbers are extremely close.
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico’s Confessional #5-

It feels great to be back on the winning side of things. I also solidified my alliance with Keith and parvatis by telling them we should send dbone to exile. I did this because one I think I could work with dbone come merge and two I noticed him and Keith were on each other's friends list. Now we just need him to send washed or basketball to exile if we lose next so we can send keith home.
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Leah- Annette

Ethan- Annette, you were supposed to be the goat for us to bring into the merge. The Woo Hwang, Natalie Terenelli, but you slept through the challenge. You will probably be sleeping when the votes come for you too. Adios.

Annette- SELF-VOTE

Luca- Annette
1450 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico’s Confessional #6-

WE ARE MERGED!!! I was worrying about one more rd of teams because I can't count and thought we were still f11 lmao. Now that we're merged it's a whole new game. I am a little nervous because the fact that I went to exile I could be a target and I know that someone probably Luca has the ultra idol. I don't know half of these people here so I need to make some new friends fast. I liked Washed but I think him, Ryan and Tim are a tight Trio and I don't think Tim likes me. I think me, callia, keith, and bone can work together for now but don't know how much they really trust me either. Ethan, Luca, and Leah I know nothing about and they very well could be the deciding factor. Hopefully I don't embarrass myself in immunity challenges or by going home with an idol in my pocket.

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!