This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Panama Exile Island

Topic » Confessionals | Panama Exile..

1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Luca’s Confessional #6-

So happy I survived the last round of votes and now the merge is complete and I feel like I am getting to talk to lots of peeps. This is gonna be good, let's hope so.
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #7-

Thank goodness the merge finally hit. I have been able to create my ideal alliance that has all of the old Casaya and the 3 who were on the bottom of Bayoneta. With this power alliance, we can take out the high karma level people. My strategy so far has been to plant seeds pre merge that the real threats are the high karma people because they all have to be good players which has allowed me to slide through. Ryan and I have worked together from the start and in doing so has allowed us to control the votes and keep ourselves updated on what is happening on each tribe. Right now, my only concern with my game is Luca trying to target me later on. We were talking and he said “I love how you are in control” (Referring to me in this game and another survivor game we are in). I think he is the only one as of now (and maybe Peach) who realizes that I am in control during this merge. I don’t want to come off as a threat so I need to download everything. I had Ryan start the group chat and had the others start to dictate the vote. My game needs to be adaptable.
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #8-

WOOOO!!! I won the Immunity Challenge today that's so exciting! I have proven that I'm a worthy competitor even with a shitty wifi connection! <3 It makes me feel I belong in this season and am a force to be reckoned with.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/b8be298b371ea562906f5732f4d087c3/tumblr_o6cinkVxfr1ugl21co1_400.gif
Going into the vote the plan is that Princess Peach's Alliance (myself, Bone & Ethan) have teamed up with Ryan, Washed, and Tim. Luca is also a loose acquaintance in all of this. We plan on splitting the votes between Callia and Keith and if it comes down to an idol or not, we'd re-vote Callia out. She proved herself as an extremely worthy competitor all season and she's someone that genuinely makes me nervous. Moving forward, I'm in the center of many alliances and have a lot of walls around me... but it only takes one push for it to all come crumbling down, so with that being said these next few days are going to be imperative maintaining trust. It's like a fire that you can't let die. If it does, it's hard to get back. But if it spills out of the center it can burn everyone.
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico’s Confessional #7-

The king of exile has returned to his island. I'm hoping my allies can survive this vote without me but I'm not gonna complain about being guaranteed safe for another night  and getting to keep my idol. I reached out to peach and let her know of no hard feelings on sending me to exile. I'm happy to be safe and hope we can work together in the future. I also threw Luca under the bus a little saying he beat me to the idols.
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Wash’s Confessional #7-

Oh boy this game is quickly becoming a shit show. Bone and I are trying to flip this vote on Ryan or Ethan to keep Keith safe but Tim won't budge. I don't blame him, from his perspective it makes sense to vote Parv or Keith out but right now that isn't working for my game. Luca is very paranoid about Ethan's control over this game which is perfect for me. I am spreading around that Ryan tried to throw the immunity before the merge (which I was told he did) and it is hopefully going to make people not trust Ryan anymore and want the trio of Ethan/Ryan/Peaches out. I don't want to push too hard and shoot myself in the foot but if Keith ends up going today that is beyond detrimental to my game.
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Bone’s Confessional #2-

Calling the first tribal of individual immunity a mess would be a huge understatement. The game is being controlled by Ryan and Ethan whether they realize it or not. They convinced Tim, Luca, and Leah that Keith and Callia were the biggest threats, and no one wanted to budge off of those two names. The next immunity challenge and tribal will be very very interesting.
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Luca’s Confessional #7-

I don't like the fact that there is a 7 person alliance forming, because honestly i find it really really hard to believe it. After that I have been told that we need to talk. Gurl, I didn't come here to play for 9th, I came here to go to f3 . And I am really upset about voting off Ethan, because he still got me. Anyway I am gonna throw away my vote in order not to make positions.
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Ryan’s Confessional #4-

Okay so we merge and I’m thrilled. I reunited with Ethan, who has been my number 1 since day 1. We made an alliance with my three and his three. We want to split the votes between Parv and Keith and send Parv home. I think she’s still mad about me turning on her last tribal. In a turn of events someone leaked our alliance to Parv because Keith told Ethan about the plan of splitting the votes. I think Rav told Parv because I think they're close. I’m still gonna stick to the plan tho.
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Tim- Callia

Washed- Keith

Keith- Callia

Callia- Ethan

Ryan- Parv Ik ur still mad about the Felipe vote. It’s your time to sorry 😃

Leah- Callia

Ethan- Keith

Bone- Keith

Luca- Ryan
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Tim’s Confessional #1-

So up until now I've been playing level one survivor, making an alliance and sticking with it. But that's gotta change very soon. I'm gonna try and split it on tico next vote, and that's probably it. We got two sides forming of ryan/peaches/ethan and washed/danielle. I don't know if they know it but luca and dbone and I will be the swing votes. So, my goal is to try and delay this war as long as possible. First I gotta inform luca and dbone about this, because I feel like they're unaware
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #8-

Tribal today was nerve racking for me. On one hand, I made a good move by helping start the Mushroom Kingdom Alliance (an extension of Princess Peach’s kingdom) which consists of 4 old Casaya and 3 old Bayoneta with Ryan which does put us in a power position. We were able to split the vote with 4 on Callia and 3 on Keith and everyone stuck to the plan. However, in our group, we have a mole and I think it is either Washed or Tim. Someone leaked our group chat to Parv who told Keith who then told me. Keith, for some reason, decided to step some beef with me (though he is kind of stupid). What Keith told me is that someone told parv who told him that I started the alliance group chat (which technically was Ryan) and asked me what was happening with the votes. I said we were all going on Parv and he was like I know they are doing a split vote on me tonight. And this boy got mad at me when I didn’t tell him the truth (which is dumb because I don’t think he knows hes playing Survivor) and proceeded to threaten me by me losing his jury vote, calling me an idiot, and just straight up saying he would work to get me out. Like idk what this guy's problem is but he needs to realize that if I told him the plan, he can easily tank my game and send it to someone else. Like I know he is playing on the bottom but he is being really stupidly aggressive. I know I need to think with my head and not my heart so my plan is to make sure votes are split onto Tico next round. I need to make sure Tico and Keith don’t get immunity which means our big alliance will have to turn on each other. Honestly, I hope I can make it and that I have built relationships with enough people to sustain me. I hope Keith learns that this game is called Survivor and you need to outplay not outbully. Hope you go soon and enjoy your pathetic life.
1464 days 22 hours ago
DBonee
Y'ALL HATING ON ME THE WHOLE TIME FOR KNOWING YOUR PLANS AND PLAYING IT BETTER THAN YOU.
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #9-

What I need to work on right now is my social game. From this Keith debacle, I have been starting to scramble a bit with my allies and am getting super paranoid which is ultimately what I could tank my game with. I know I need to be calm and collected but I am an anxious person but need to shove that down for the purpose of this. I know with this Keith situation, my chances of winning do get much lower especially because he is actively against me but I did amazing in the pre-merge by having a cross-tribal alliance with ryan and working with him and need to continue doing what I can and working to play a strategic game and be less nervous.
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Luca’s Confessional #8-

this merge has been stressful. Legit all of those people are nice, but I just can't trust a single one of them. I tried to talk and what I feel is that they do like me but I have a feeling nobody has the guts to stay with me. I am getting paranoid at Tim, trying to play this sort of middle game. Because u have Ethan, Ryan, Peach on one side, daniel, keith on the other side, and the me dbonee tim and washed in the middle. I kinda want to work with Keith,even though I don't think he has my back 100%. But anyway the more I think that any of those bitches will take me to f2 and that's deeply sad.
1464 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico’s Confessional #8-

I’m annoyed and Keith agreed before the challenge if either of us won to send the other to exile so we'd both be safe and I could save the idol. I'm hoping I won't need to play it tonight but probably will. My first time heading to tribal it's like the game finally really begins. Time to actually talk to people lol

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!