This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Panama Exile Island

Topic » Confessionals | Panama Exile..

1493 days 14 hours ago
gethann
Lmfao you're clearly mad but im chillin. I trusted you throughout until you started ghosting us!
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #11-

So coming back to camp after being on Exile... the game has shattered. Not at all was any plan I heard of enacted upon. Ryan was totally backstabbed and now sits on the Jury. In short, Ethan, Luca, and Ryan, all voted for Tim while BONE of all people, wasn't willing to go to rocks and voted for Ryan along with everyone else. I always knew Tico and Keith were against us, that's fine. It's Washed and Tim who were playing double agent between two sides of the game and wanted to get out Ryan cuz Keith hates Ryan. Essentially, this challenge is EXTREMELY important that either myself, Bone, Luca, or Ethan, win and send anyone of them, preferably Tico, to Exile so that way us 4 can have the numbers advantage going into tribal cuz if we don't... we're in HOT water... and I'm praying that Luca has the Ultra Idol and would save himself or any one of us after the vote is read so we can continue to have the numbers. If not, we're royally screwed.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/0738d18a9fd21150a79937559bb17bd4/tumblr_on92yfbRGm1w7ty5ho5_250.gif
It all comes down to this challenge...
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #12-

That was literally the worst auction I've ever been to... what kind of auction has an exile pass as the first bid therefore that person can outbuy every single person for the rest of the auction? Our side was never going to win once Tim got that pass and its stupid that it was at the beginning. Even worse, cuz Tim had more money I couldn't buy immunity cuz there's two necklaces now?? This season is a literal shit show of boys keeping their locker room alliance intact. It's disgusting and I'm so pissed off because we're so down in numbers. I don't even know what to say. The whole entire auction was luck too. This whole season has been full of luck challenges and I haven't been able to take control of my game and it hurts so bad.
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Tim’s Confessional #2-

Alright, so I was on board doing Tico to get his Idol out, because he lied to me about there only being one Idol. I’m 99% sure that Tico has the regular idol and Luca has the super one. Anyways I was like I don’t want to do Luca so I’ll vote Tico and make it 5-3 getting Luca to do Ethan. 5 minutes before the vote Bone comes to me and is like those 3 are doing you, so I’m like...ok I just had to trust him, and I’m glad I did. We flipped Washed who didn’t like Ryan anyways, Keith who didn’t like Ryan, and Tico who didn’t like Ryan. Hopefully this plan goes through and Luca’s Idol can go for Leah.
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico’s Confessional #10-

Ok so I've been busy and didn't have time to do one after a crazy last minute vote change. Keith saved my ass telling me not to waste my idol that the vote had flipped to Tim or Ryan. I listened and it worked out now this vote things have been quiet so I'm nervous and debating if I should play my idol or not again.  Tim is saying he wants to split the vote to flush Lucas ultra idol out and vote out leah. Splitting it makes me nervous, especially not knowing who Leah and Luca are voting for. If they're after Lucas' idol then they're not after mine and I don't want to be screwed on a revote so I'm supposed to vote out Luca for the split but tonight I'm voting Leah.
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #13-

All I can say is that tonight is a huge risk. The worst case scenario is that I get voted out. Best case scenario is that Luca can use his idol on either me, Bone, or himself. And Tico goes home. That’s where the game is at and that’s all I can hope for.
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Tim- Leah

Washed- Leah

Keith- Luca

Tico- Leah

Leah- Tico

Bone- Luca

Luca- Tico
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico’s Confessional #11-

I fucking try to help Luca and instead he sends my ass home. I was greedy and didn't want to use my idol to take out Leah or Luca and now I'll be leaving with it. I'm begging Keith, Bone, Washed, and Tim to save me but honestly they'd be dumb not to get rid of me here and have all the idols out of the game so I'm not expecting to stay.
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
*Tim to Revote*
Tim- Luca

Washed- Luca

Keith- Luca

Leah- Tico

Bone- Luca
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico’s Confessional #12-

*holds up idol* I made it and I still got to keep my idol. Honestly though  I'm still pissed at Luca. This was supposed to be my big move and to change the game. If me and him both made it out of this with our idols I wanted to use those idols to take out Tim and go far with Luca since he's one of the few I could maybe beat at the end. I can't go far with leah. She's way too big of a jury threat and now Tim and his minions can keep splitting votes since it's just my idol instead of both of ours.
1493 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim is much more loyal to us now than he ever was
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Tim’s Confessional #3-

Wtf just happened? A really bad vote flip followed by THE WORST MOVE IN SURVIVOR HISTORY! But we got what we wanted out of it I guess?
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #14-

WELL! WELL! WELL! Isn't it funny how quickly a game can crumble? Now... granted, the game is not perfect but this is what I needed to do in order to help my situation. I sure as hell had those boys SQUIRMING in their seats. It was great. <3 Actual footage of me looking at Malachi knowing Luca was going to save me.
https://31.media.tumblr.com/3cabeaa31ba2fe2524ecc94d6b9bf444/tumblr_inline_ooqo4kfsVU1t1zpts_500.gif
Seriously this was the most gratifying, satisfying, heroic, moment of my game. Through trust, building bonds, and sheer friendship, Luca sacrificed his own game for me <3 That doesn't just happen to anybody and I will play every day to the fullest for him. My take away from this tribal is that the ONLY person I can trust is Ethan. He's been with me through it all and hasn't been spineless about it. I had to throw Bone under the bus because no one is calling him out for his betrayals and his incredibly poor gameplay. I should turn my back to him so he can pull out the knife he placed in my back. I also took the time to elevate Keith as a threat. I respect Keith for actually conversing with me and talking some game with me. Still, he's a huge threat. As soon as Tribal ended Tim came right up to me LMAO. This is the first time he's talked to me all game, glad I could shake him up this bad. But he voiced how he was also somewhat left in the dark on that vote and how he wanted to work with Ethan and I moving forward. I'm still extremely skeptical because there's so little room for error at this point but if Tim is willing, so be it. He can join our rag-tag team of misfit toys. I think these two days are needed and hopefully give time for people to think about their place. I shattered the game tonight and now everyone is going to wait for a bit, and when the dust settles, hopefully Ethan, Myself, and Tim, will have a better plan about what to do moving forward. Relying on Immunity Challenges and Exile Island isn't ideal but if it must be done, it must be done.
1493 days 14 hours ago
gethann
that's why ur the hero king tim
1493 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Tim’s Confessional #4-

alright so my goal is to get Keith or Tico out. Tico has an idol.

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!