This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Panama Exile Island

Topic » Confessionals | Panama Exile..

1494 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #13-

So over the last few days, I was able to think about what was best for my game and where I wanted to go. My old alliance with DBone has been decimated after the Luca vote so I just have Peach in this game who has stuck with me this whole time. However, I know there is really not a big chance Peach and I can get into the finals together. I realized the best option for me was to pitch a final 2 alliance with Tim. I made a pitch that for me, it makes sense for my game to be a loyal ally to him because I haven’t spoken to Tico this whole game and Keith hates me, DBone is a flipper and can’t be trusted, that Washed would pick Dbone and Keith over me, and that Leah and I were literally a sinking ship and there was no way to the end together. I also said that if we looked at Malachi’s last game, there was a final 2 and not a final 3 and that I thought Washed (who is presumably his closest ally) would pick DBone over him (because they are in the same frat and we all know DBone has been going to Washed with everything). I also made the pitch that jury votes would help him with me there because i'm only guaranteed Leah and Luca pretty much, and said that he would get Callia, Tico, and Keith (because Kieth hates me and I haven’t spoken to them) and that Ryan (who got mad at me for his vote out), DBone, and Washed I had no clue (made sure not to mention Annette who would vote for me). He seemed somewhat receptive so we will have to see but at this point, that is my only option. Malachi gave me a point at the challenge today. I am honored #teammalachi but Malachi,  you can also give me an idol.
1494 days 6 hours ago
DBonee
hahah this is amazing. DBR ran this game.
1494 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #15-

All I have in this game is Ethan and Tim. Tim came to me after the last vote and proposed that he was left out and needed immunity. He didn't need it as much as me, but I'm trying to garner trust and continue this conversation. Long story short, he wins immunity and sends Washed to Exile. The plan is to flush out Tico's Idol. 2-2-2. Ethan and I vote for Tico -2, Tim and Bone vote for Keith -2, Keith and Tico will probably vote for me -2. Then we revote, where they can then have the majority and hopefully Bone wont fuck it up. I still can't trust him after he betrayed Ethan and I multiple times and just doesn't speak to us now. He's mute. My last words to him were, be bold, don't be a sheep.... he chose to not listen. Nonetheless, this is all I have in this game. Tonight might be my last night but I'm hoping we can crack open the game yet again. Last tribal it was supposed to be me and yet here I am working with someone who voted against me. It's all about borrowing time and making moves when they count so here goes nothing.
1494 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
*Tico leaves the game*
1494 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
Wash’s Confessional #10-

So I do not know what to do. I know that if I push I can get Tim out of here this round. Tim leaving would greatly harm DBone I think but Tim is much more of a physical threat imo and the plan is for him to go next round anyway. I just have a gut feeling that he will win final 5 immunity and we won't be able to get him out. I think Tim believes he has Bone and me wrapped around his finger and Bone told me he said he wants to pick up the spare Ethan vote after Leah is gone and that is not something I am cool with. I have had Ethan as a side ally for a while now and I don't need Tim getting him after this and using him somehow. Regardless, DBR is strong and we will not split any time soon.
1494 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
Wash’s Confessional #11-

So vote reveal is in 15 minutes and I must say I feel pretty badly about voting Tim. I mean, it is a game and all but I hate to blindside him. I just keep remembering how he made chats without me, planned schemes behind my back, has tried to secretly split up Keith and me, and how he basically only ever talks to me when he needs something or is just basically ensuring I do something for him. I'm sure he thinks he has this game all figured out but he definitely doesn't .
1494 days 6 hours ago
gethann
washed is too wholesome <3
1494 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Tim- Leah, I gotta sacrifice you to win the war.

Washed- Tim

Keith- Tim

Leah- Keith

Ethan- Keith

Bone- Tim
1494 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #16-

Welp. The majority alliance finally took my advice and made a move. They blindsided Tim who was Ethan and I's only hope in this game. From here on out I can still try to strategize with Bone/Washed/Keith but they seem pretty set. It's us vs. them so I've got to keep winning immunities. This entire game, I've been keeping track of every vote count-username-immunity, in hopes that studying this game will pay off... I even made a spreadsheet. I'm not some dumb player who skates through these things, I study, think, and weigh out all my options. But all the info is out in the open. There is nowhere left to hide, no more options. I have to stay winning. It's the only way I can win this game. Some may call me annoying or outspoken but that kind of bravery and boldness is what makes me loved by the jury. I know I have Annette, Ryan, Luca, and Tim, all as a vote for me if I get to Day 39. Through bonding with everyone, I've become their allies and friends. So going into this challenge I need to focus and secure this win. Like Michele Fitzgerald this season. It's me and Ethan against the world. Final 5. Let's go.
https://38.media.tumblr.com/57da0daca778e1ac13b02da08267acbc/tumblr_nkj71iDvwd1sklh5yo1_540.gif
https://66.media.tumblr.com/75715526df7a2612d5fcb0e56d2e5f1b/797a4d8460d3bda7-2a/s500x750/07109ea488f57131c7db917e45a74af0a78ef0d8.gif
https://66.media.tumblr.com/399c7bb847d4c82f80684a8e8ee0c20f/tumblr_n8fji7EUmm1sqbiv1o8_250.gif
1494 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #17-

So here's the deal, these boys genuinely despise me which is hilarious. They seriously think I'm some nasty disgusting vile human being... it's just too easy. Nonetheless I could very well go home tonight but Ethan and I have concocted a plan where he goes to Bone privately and drags my name through the mud. This will hopefully get Bone's attention and surprise him that Ethan "doesn't like me" LOL! But in all actuality Ethan and Bone are the middle ground players of this season and if Ethan can get him to see the light of day (there's no point in me trying, those three always gang up on me) it could potentially buy us another day. But it all comes down to him. So we'll see what happens. Nonetheless I've played so hard and fought every day like it was my last. I stick up for myself when those three boys ganged up on me in every challenge and I will never be walked over. Throughout all the luck-based challenges, challenge restarts, and bullying, I can say I dodged every bullet thrown my way and I can leave this game with my head held high. I will always be a fighter. Goodluck Ethan <3
https://media.giphy.com/media/Pmj9hUz0ZrlkY4T806/giphy-downsized-large.gif
https://78.media.tumblr.com/8711c0cb38237e4097808fc7ff72a698/tumblr_oqbhauqCgc1talut1o1_400.gif
1494 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Washed- Leah

Keith- Leah

Leah- Keith

Bone- Leah

Ethan- Keith
1494 days 6 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Lol bone low key got robbed after reading these
1494 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #14-

Well fuck, Leah went home which means it is probably me next. I did all I could to try and flip DBone onto Keith last round. Keith is a jury threat and though he is such a douchebag, like he does have the best story, he came from the merge vote and turned it around and has ended up in the top. He has been the “underdog” in a way because he has been receiving votes from every tribal. I need to plead this case to Washed and DBone or else I am fucked. I am going with an emotional plea that we don’t want douchebags in this game like Leah or Keith. I have to play up that I have been on the wrong side of the numbers ever since merge and that the only people who would vote for me are Luca and Peach.
1494 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
Bone’s Confessional #3-

This is my toughest vote cast so far. But I need to stay loyal to the F3 that was made on Day 2. Leah, Luca, Tim, and Ryan all think I’m playing a sheep game, but they fail to realize that I was with DD and Washed LONG before I had talked to any of them. The 3 of us staying hidden after the merge has gotten all 3 of us to the finals (if this vote works) which is a credit to how well the 3 of us were able to play the rest of the cast.
1494 days 6 hours ago
DBonee
Kiara omg you speak the truth

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!