This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2297 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'll be on in a minute to answer everyone's questions
2297 days 7 hours ago
Philip13
I wrote a paragraph for an hour and I just lost it
2297 days 7 hours ago
Philip13
I dont know what to do with myself I want to run into a wall
2297 days 7 hours ago
Philip13
I skipped supper to write a one hour long speech and I lost it
2297 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Is okay we forgive you. It happened to me in thailand LOL legit same thing
2297 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
well I didn't skip dinner that's preposterous
2297 days 7 hours ago
Philip13
I’m so mad I’m like sweating with madness
2297 days 7 hours ago
Philip13
I clicked send and it didn’t send
2297 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Philip13
I’m so mad I’m like sweating with madness
2297 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
That's my new favorite quote
2297 days 7 hours ago
Philip13
LOL
2297 days 7 hours ago
Philip13
I like screamed in my apartment for a solid minute and then there was a knock on the door and I was afraid someone was complaining
2297 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Your entire lost paragraph counts less than that amazing quote for me, so consider it a win
2297 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Counts for less*
2297 days 7 hours ago
Philip13
Brady-

@Phil

It seems like a lot of the jury members are crediting Will for his game because he's more of mentioning his own game where the jurors feel like you're not separating yourself from your allies well enough.

So please tell the jury everything that you did without your alliance members and be completely honest.

Leo -

If you could change one thing/move/vote this season, what would it be? (Don't say nothing, because neither of your games were perfect by any stretch)

Luke -

Phil- My dog! Like you mentioned early on in the FTC, I think you're a great social player. From faking an idol to playing the innocent survivor, you knew how to survive the game. Since Josh flipped on Moru, I do think you excelled on being the last Moru member in the game. To the jury, Phil should have been gone at F8. Nkuma thought Brady had an idol and was going to get Phil out instead. He stepped up and made himself a threat in that moment and acted like he had an idol in his pocket. That pushed the vote to Leo instead and saved himself. I guess my question for you is did you rely more on your social game to carry you to the end or did you keep your physical and strategic abilities more hidden on purpose?

Demi-
@phil

Please clarify who/ where the "fake idol" was played? I was unaware

Luke -
Optional question to sway favoritism: What food chain represents each of the jurors based on gameplay? More fun then serious, but still.....

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!