This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2306 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
wtf is this shit?

Thailand was so good and this is how this is ending :(

My Lady boner went away at this FTC
2306 days 18 hours ago
Joshbb17
Coach he can answer questions on his own, I know he played your game so him winning would be by proxy of you winning.
2306 days 17 hours ago
Hufus
wheres purple to watch this with me too? this is piping hot
2306 days 17 hours ago
yinzer149
After my first question, I am still very much up in the air, so I will ask one more question.

If you could change one thing/move/vote this season, what would it be? (Don't say nothing, because neither of your games were perfect by any stretch)
2306 days 17 hours ago
IceBear
Good afternoon gentlemen. I apologize for my late appearance and I hope you have enough time an answer my question(s).

Phil- My dog! Like you mentioned early on in the FTC, I think you're a great social player. From faking an idol to playing the innocent survivor, you knew how to survive the game. Since Josh flipped on Moru, I do think you excelled on being the last Moru member in the game. To the jury, Phil should have been gone at F8. Nkuma thought Brady had an idol and was going to get Phil out instead. He stepped up and made himself a threat in that moment and acted like he had an idol in his pocket. That pushed the vote to Leo instead and saved himself. I guess my question for you is did you rely more on your social game to carry you to the end or did you keep your physical and strategic abilities more hidden on purpose?

Will- You have been a pleasant surprise. I'll be honest I underestimated you greatly. A huge part was due to your "flop" label, but you've definitely proved to be anything but that. You made sure to be in a comfy spot in the game which gave you room to take some chances. As for delaying FTC, it was definitely a bummer. I missed a vast majority of the challenges early on due to work, prior plans, etc. This was a poor time for it to happen, but I don't think that should overshadow your game. Now with all that said, my question for you is did you embrace your archetype to help benefit your game or did you try to differentiate yourself from it?

(Sorry if anything is super repetitive)

Optional question to sway favoritism: What food chain represents each of the jurors based on gameplay? More fun then serious, but still.....

Thank you for taking the time to read over my thoughts/questions. Good luck to both of you.
2306 days 17 hours ago
demikol
@phil

Please clarify who/ where the "fake idol" was played? I was unaware.
2306 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
GREAT questions Luke. GREAT GREAT GREAT <3
2306 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
Hufus
I'm here
2306 days 17 hours ago
IceBear
Thanks Dono. I appreciate it.

I actually forgot something I've been meaning to ask Will for a while, so this is a bonus question for him. Will, since time is limited you can answer either this one or the original one.

You and Dan voted Sammy out in the swapped tribe portions. However, if you had voted out a Moru member, the numbers would have been 7 vs 5 favoring Nkuma in the merge. Did you have a longterm plan for Josh to break the tie or was the move more of a short term benefit?
2306 days 16 hours ago
demikol
Can I be The Dairy Queen lol?
2306 days 16 hours ago
demikol
Idk if you guys even have the luxury of knowing Dairy Queen :0

Going to get a hungerbuster with cheese (no lie, that's the name) in a few minutes
2306 days 16 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Good lord stop calling my vote a blindside, you can read my confessionals, I knew I was going
2306 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Dan sucks spoiler
2306 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Dan you are probably a cool person in real life.
2306 days 15 hours ago
SammySosaTV
LMAO

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!