This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2291 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
The real reason that I went home at f5 and not Will is because Demi was pushing so hard for me to go that night.
2291 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
But Will your answers were better than I expected I'll give you that and they were pretty solid so good job!

I won't give you my vote for that but coming into this I thought it'd be a landslide but you could make it close and potentially win and surprise everyone
2291 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Also to Josh

Phillip did vote in the minority a lot but honestly I feel you're being way too hard on him at this point. Josh but you also voted in the minority a lot even at the merge probably the same number of Phillip.

Phillip could of voted in the majority more but he had good jury management and that he stayed true to the people he said he would. He knew that I was going home. It him voting me out would just make me more mad at him so he did the right thing on that.

And on the Dan vote Phil still did know a lot going on. I mean we were planning on blindsiding Demi but he was certainly involved with this vote. We were expected to have a majority at this tribal until y'all decided to split the vote last minute which backfired on then.

I just don't think it is fair to judge Phillip for not being the person to always vote with the majority because the Moru tribe was Phils alliance. If he were to flip with the other side and go majority we'd all be pissed at him and he'd basically lose all his trustworthy allies and it wouldn't go anywhere and he clearly made the right decision cause he made the f2 and you didn't.

I just feel like you and Phillip just don't have a good relationship which is why you're saying all this.
2291 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
And y'all might hype on Phillip saying what big moves did he make?

But we were on the bottom the whole game so what were we supposed to do. When you're on the bottom it's hard to really trust anyone so if Phillip tried to make moves they would of never worked because of the cards that he was dealt in the game so his strategy was to become the least threatening person of his alliance to be here and that's a great strategy. I knew that me or Phillip was going at f5 and Phil staying at final 5 allowed him to be here because I knew if I stayed in at f5 I could have a damn good shot at making it there but he clearly did a better job that I did to stay and I applaud him for that
2291 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Dafuq dan

Making poor Phillip lie like that
2291 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
That's just sad
2291 days 8 hours ago
demikol
I wanted to direct this to Sagar......

I think out of many players, I was most uncomfortable with you staying in the game. I had no direct connection to you and in messaging with you a few times, I knew that you were a "Pied Piper" and a keen player (meant as a compliment).

I believe we messaged once or twice and you used the term ' thank you for comforting me' and I knew you were using psychology and key words/ phrases to get people to lower their guard.

I would love to see an alternate ending in which you stayed longer in the game.
2291 days 8 hours ago
demikol
Also add Robby in that too.... who I thought for sure could win but wouldn't stay because of his 'threat level'. <3
2291 days 7 hours ago
demikol
QUESTION:

In FTC we are given the opportunity to point out the strength of our games BUT we learn as much from our weaknesses-

Did you make a pivotal mistake at some point or if not do you have any regrets?
2291 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Pokepat
Dafuq dan

Making poor Phillip lie like that

lie about what?
2291 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
I remain unconvinced to vote for either of you, but I don't really have anything left to ask. So instead I'll just give you an open-ended opportunity to say any last words to try and win my vote. You don't have to say anything, but I do encourage you too.
2291 days 6 hours ago
Philip13
QUESTION:

In FTC we are given the opportunity to point out the strength of our games BUT we learn as much from our weaknesses-

Did you make a pivotal mistake at some point or if not do you have any regrets?

I don’t think it was a mistake but I do regret having not been closer to you, Demi. We weren’t closely aligned because you didn’t think you needed me and I would say that’s true since I would’ve voted you out in a final 4 scenario regardless. I really wish I had found an idol. On I think it was the first night of the merge, I was looking for the idol until 5am and I couldn’t find it which was a shame. I supposed I didn’t need it but I really wanted an idol. That’s also a regret for me that I was never able to secure an idol. But I couldn’t have that much control over this.
Did I make a pivotal mistake? I made one but it wasn’t pivotal, I used it to my advantage and I still had numbers in my moru tribe.
It was when Ethan was voted out and my tribe told me to vote for Dana. It was a test so see if I would do it because they believed I was closely alligned to Dana and Ethan. I was, but there was no alliance that encompassed the three of us. My tribe made a pivotal mistake by voting out Brittnee but I wasn’t involved in that. To me, Josh had to go. I voted for Dana because the Josh vote didn’t have majority and ain’t no one told me the vote changed to Ethan, they wanted to break up my relationship to Dana. After this, Dana and I decided we would tell people we hate each other but in actuality we were becoming closer and closer everyday. When my tribe faltered in their trust for me I was still not an option to go home. They lost trust for me because I wanted josh out but they stayed with me because my social game was that good. My tribe having voted for Brittnee instead of Josh was the reason we lost our numbers in the merge. Josh was always going to flip on us and I’m glad that the death sentence he gave moru didn’t have the same effect on me and this is because of my strong social game and everything else I’ve mentioned.
2291 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
GGWP i like you both but voting for best social game
2291 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
@Demi yeah I agree, tbh I got a sense through those short early exchanges that we would probably clash hard in this game down the road even though we clearly would have gotten along just fine. unfortunately i didn't stick around long enough to see what would have happened but i think your intuition is correct, and thanks for saying that
2291 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
@Will

I'm sorry towards my I'll words towards you but it was because you would always ignore my messages which was pretty frustrating. However you fucking surprised me with your answers and for your first final tribal you should be proud. I have no more questions for you. I definitely underestimated you as a gamer and you have completely turned my feelings upside down so that's great talking.

@Phil

It seems like a lot of the jury members are crediting Will for his game because he's more of mentioning his own game where the jurors feel like you're not separating yourself from your allies well enough.

So please tell the jury everything that you did without your alliance members and be completely honest.

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!