This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2296 days 22 hours ago
Philip13
I will answer all these question now.
2296 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Dono,

I feel like there wasn't ever a point where I felt like there was absolutely no hope for me, but there were several votes where I was extremely torn on what move would be best for me, and I often had to take a step back at look at the repercussions every option could have. Examples include sending you home over Phil/Brady, and whether to vote for Dan or Demi.

I believe I definitely outperformed my reputation and my archetype this season. I definitely used my reputation to my advantage, letting people think I was naïve or a bad player and share important information with me, thinking I would be easy to manipulate. If I can go from last to FTC in one season, I must have done something right.

As for selling you guys on voting me, there's definitely a lot to be said. I used my perceived weakness, socially and physically, to downplay my threat level and keep myself in a comfortable position, because people thought I would be easy to beat at the end. At merge, I started making moves, always making sure I had something to fall back on if they didn't work out. For instance, at F11, Dan and I began planning to flip and blindside you. However, I caught wind of the fact that you might already know it was happening, and kept you over Sagar. I still managed to keep your trust, downplaying my connection with Dan and keeping good relations with most of the cast.
2296 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Demi,

My biggest mistake was probably making so many risky moves. Yes, many ended up paying off, but if things like keeping you or voting out Dan and Robby hadn't panned out the way I hoped, this season could definitely have gone very differently for me. I also think that keeping Josh around for longer than he stayed would have been a good decision.
2296 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Also, Demi, Dairy Queen is the most amazing fast food on the planet
2296 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Leo,

Definitely would have kept Josh around longer than I did. He trusted me, and he was loyal (to me at least). Also, given his reputation, he probably could be beaten pretty easily in a finale scenario.
2296 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Luke,

As mentioned above, I definitely used my archetype to further myself, but I also tried desperately all season to differentiate myself from it in the eyes of the VL. I used my perceived naivety and weakness to get people to keep me around and trust me, believing I was a poor player. This wasn't the main reason for my success, but it did definitely help me early in the game to strengthen and maintain key relationships.
2296 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
OK
2296 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
More for Luke,

Voting for Sammy was a long-term decision, but not in the sense that I knew Josh would flip. I was perfectly willing to go to rocks at the first merge tribal, because it meant getting rid of one of the biggest threats this season had to offer in a merge scenario, and gaining Dan's trust.
2296 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Feel free to ask any other questions!
2296 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Compare each juror to an animal and explain why.
2296 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Which juror vote do you least expect to receive, and why? Counter it!
2296 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
These are for both Phil and Will
2296 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Wait, I have an answer for Dono's first question

The most hopelessness I felt was sitting at that dance competition Sunday, unsure of what my fate in the game would be. I tried to make amends, and I believe for the most part I succeeded. I won the F4 challenge, making sure Demi was sent home over me, and the rest is pretty obvious, given the fact that I'm sitting here now
2296 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
OMG PHIL REMEMBER MY WILL WIL STORY... THE IRONY IS HILARIOUS OMG ITS LL vs L
2296 days 21 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Dono,

I'm going to go last juror to first

Luke - Cat. Luke played a subtle, but aggressive and intelligent game. He stayed in the shadows early on, and struck as we got further in, winning challenges and forming close bonds with just about everyone, which made him a huge threat

Demi - Dog. Demi played a fiercely loyal game, being kind to everyone, and sticking close to everyone who had stuck close to her. When she got backed into a corner, however, Demi was always willing to strike.

Brady - Snake. PLEASE don't take that in a bad way. Brady always knew how to get past an obstacle. He was cunning, and able to manipulate people into keeping him, and is an extremely intelligent and respectable player.

Dono - Human (Humans are animals too). Dono is one of the best players I've ever had the privilege of playing with. He managed to come out of Thailand with a reputation as a huge physical, social, and strategic threat, and still managed to stay on top for most of the game.

Josh - Elephant. Josh was a fairly passive player for the majority of the season, but whenever he feels threatened, he becomes a deadly player.

Leo - Gorilla. Leo was a very good player, who seemed peaceful, making good connections with many people, but had a lot of hidden strength. He was a very good social and physical player, who managed to win an immunity in a cast full of physical powerhouses and keep himself in good standing with everyone until Phil's fake idol stunt.

Dan - Monkey. The main reason I have for this is that Dan was constantly swinging back and forth between the two alliances.

Robby - Tiger. Robby was such an extremely obvious social and strategic threat that he went way sooner than he probably deserved to.

Sagar - I didn't really see enough of Sagar's game to give him an accurate description, so I'm not even going to try for fear of being completely wrong in my evaluation.

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!