This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2285 days 4 hours ago
Joshbb17
Okay thank you for the good answer. I understand that logic, even if it is untruthful or not, it's a solid answer. And Robby, it's not that i think will has no shot at winning or myself, it's that I think it was a flaw on a lot of people's games to eliminate someone who was visibly ridiculed by 3 out of the first 4 jury members.
2285 days 4 hours ago
Joshbb17
And im rooting for you will, it really is tough to muster when people do not respect your game, and think there is an appropriate way of playing, sure you cut me out of the game, but everyone has to do what they need to do. We're playing an individual game, where there can be one winner. There's gonna be bitter people. People who don't respect you. And its incredibly tough when a few loud voices start ridiculing your game. Good luck at the finale!
2285 days 4 hours ago
IceBear
Thank you both for the solid answers! This is a very tough decision for me and I hope there are no hard feelings.
2285 days 4 hours ago
Philip13
Luke -
Optional question to sway favoritism: What food chain represents each of the jurors based on gameplay? More fun then serious, but still.....

Sagar - I would say Sagar is a Subway Guy. His name for some reason reminds me of Jared Fogle. Sagar i am also assuming is a very healthy eater :)

Robby - Chipotle, I’ve never been there but I’m giving you this one because I’ve only heard good things :)

Dan - MCDONALDS, you are the definition of a happy meal. It’s sort of unhealthy but everyone loves it :)
LOTS OF CHICKEN NUGGETS

Leo - Taco Bell, ur name sounds like a TACO

Josh - I would say pizza pizza because Its literally pizza twice and it took two revisions of my fellow moru players to realize you had to go

Dono -
K
F
C
CHICKEN WINGS BATTERED IN BATTER AND DEEP FRIED YUM. Such an amazing suprise within a shell that once broken into is a beautiful stoned swan <3

Brady - Burger King because you’re a king and the french fries there are really good IMO.

Demi - DAIRY QUEEN BCUZ UR A QUEEN OBVI

LUKE - you are every chain restaurant. There’s many good ones and many bad ones but that makes you capable of identifying the bad and knowing when something is right. It symbolizes how you played the game
2285 days 4 hours ago
dwipeouts
mfw I hate McDonald's...
2285 days 4 hours ago
Philip13
But McDonald’s loves you
2285 days 4 hours ago
demikol
@philip

Bravo
2285 days 4 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Dan is Chick Fil A because he's a homophobe
2285 days 4 hours ago
dwipeouts
McDonald's tries to give kids diabetes
2285 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
You gotta admit Chick-Fil-A has some great food, tho
2285 days 4 hours ago
SammySosaTV
I love Chick-Fil-A but I hate that I love it
2285 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
I've never been to Chick Fil A before
2285 days 4 hours ago
Philip13
donosaurus_rex
Which juror vote do you least expect to receive, and why? Counter it!

I didn’t see this question, I least expect to get a vote from Robby. I was on his grill after the merge telling him things we should do to get further. We had a tight disagreement and nothing would fix it. We failed each other and for this reason I don’t imagine he’ll give me a vote but he knows I love him and I hope he can see that my ferociousness was because I had just gotten out of a majority swapped alliance and now in this merge I had to adapt which I did. And because I adapted so much I was able to get myself here. Robby I told you when you left that I hoped you would vote for me when I made the final 2 because I was setting myself up to make the final 2 and I truly believed I could do it. I hope you believe I played a better game than Will.
2285 days 4 hours ago
Philip13
I’ve never been to chick fil a either lol
2285 days 4 hours ago
dwipeouts
I've never heard of chick fil a

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!