This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2285 days 7 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Dono again,

The one juror I feel completely confident won't vote me is Sagar, mainly because he said that he was voting for the player with the best social game. My argument against this is that the social game is not the only thing that makes a good Survivor player. Being socially weak doesn't make you undeserving of the title of Sole Survivor. Yes, it is a factor, but relying solely on social game often results in a weak winner.
2285 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
LOL wtf I got HUMAN what sort of cop out is that LMAO I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING THO
2285 days 7 hours ago
Philip13
Brady-

@Phil

It seems like a lot of the jury members are crediting Will for his game because he's more of mentioning his own game where the jurors feel like you're not separating yourself from your allies well enough.

So please tell the jury everything that you did without your alliance members and be completely honest.

It true that the pre-merge I was reliant on the alliances I started and when the tribe swap came it was time to start branching out of moru and join Luke and Robby.
Sagar, Dana and josh didn’t know I was so closely alligned to Luke and Robby and I didn’t want them to know. Mike wanted me out so I got mike out. It was 5-2 because Robby voted me out. Sagar didn’t know that Robby and him were on the same page so sagar told Robby I was the vote. Robby panicked and voted for me but Luke didn’t and mike was sent home in a 5-2 vote. I told moru it was josh that voted me out so that they would vote him out next with me but Robby already confessed to me.

I told Luke that Dana would flip onto an alliance with Robby and him if the swap continued and we would get josh and sagar out next. I was saying things that was in the best interest of Luke and he agreed with me with the ideas I brought up.

A lot of tha time s I talked lik this lol and it was so ppl thought I was less smar t

And this was a survival tactic I employed while in the minority to stay alive. I told luke in the final 7 that I wanted josh out next because I didn’t like him and I know that feelings have nothing to do with survivor and told me this too but I was trying to make myself look dumb.

I made so many moves alone. I did everything I had to do to make it here. When Dan split the votes and ruined our majority which put me in the minority I knew I was in trouble so I made dono and Luke intrinsically believe I had an idol. They all told me I was out next and it was at this moment that I knew I was safe.

I had many alliances and I would’ve turned on all of them to make it here. If josh hadn’t joined Nkuma at the offset at the merge I would’ve gotten people to vote him out next.

For anyone who thinks I played on the fumes of brady, you’re wrong. I had more alliances and I used psychology to make people feel good about themselves which allowed me to make it further.
2285 days 7 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Shut up I consider humans one of the best animals
2285 days 6 hours ago
Philip13
Luke -

Phil- My dog! Like you mentioned early on in the FTC, I think you're a great social player. From faking an idol to playing the innocent survivor, you knew how to survive the game. Since Josh flipped on Moru, I do think you excelled on being the last Moru member in the game. To the jury, Phil should have been gone at F8. Nkuma thought Brady had an idol and was going to get Phil out instead. He stepped up and made himself a threat in that moment and acted like he had an idol in his pocket. That pushed the vote to Leo instead and saved himself. I guess my question for you is did you rely more on your social game to carry you to the end or did you keep your physical and strategic abilities more hidden on purpose?

I kept my abilities hidden. I was strategic and I hid it by acting dumb.

Brady, you would agree I have said dumb things at times and I want you to know I said those things on purpose.

Luke, once you asked me who won survivor game changers and I told you I did not know but I did know because I’m a huge survivor fan.

Luke, I constantly told you I trusted you so you would feel bad ever targeting me. In the brady vote, I would’ve voted out brady too. I asked you if there was anything else you wanted to do than vote out Will and I would’ve done it.
I was always trying to survive.
We got josh, dono and demi out because unlike your peers you were smart to realize they had to go but I won the final immunity and I knew that you had to go at that moment and I’m sorry for it but I’ll never regret it.
2285 days 6 hours ago
Philip13
My social game was extraordinary but the way I behaved with these people with whom I had a social relationship was predominantly strategic. I explained how I would play in my first ever confessional and I did exactly what I said I would.
2285 days 6 hours ago
dwipeouts
"My social game was extraordinary" you barely ever talked with me..
2285 days 6 hours ago
Philip13
Demi-
@phil

Please clarify who/ where the "fake idol" was played? I was unaware

Final 8. When Dono was shocked I didn’t have an idol it was because I made him to be shocked. I used psychology to intrinsically create belief in Nkuma that I had an idol. When you, dono And luke were all telling me I was being voted out I knew I succeeded.
2285 days 6 hours ago
Philip13
dwipeouts
"My social game was extraordinary" you barely ever talked with me..

We talked a lot Daniel. We were in a majority until you left.
2285 days 6 hours ago
Joshbb17
Will, why did you turn on me, when i was considered easily beaten, and arguably the only person you can win against. Hell may have frozen over but im possibly voting for phillip based off this answer. Plus, i had no where to turn. Why side with Brady, Demi,Dono, and Luke, when they all easily beat you FTC.
2285 days 6 hours ago
Philip13
And even if I didn’t talk the most to you dan, my nose was in everyone’s business throughout the game. I had created many alliances and it was alliances to Nkuma that I made which allowed me to get information on other players and make myself seem less threatening from the moru side
2285 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
2285 days 6 hours ago
demikol
I appreciate your answers guys and I wish you luck :)
2285 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
"Will, why did you turn on me, when i was considered easily beaten, and arguably the only person you can win against. Hell may have frozen over but im possibly voting for phillip based off this answer."

All the same people who said you had no shot are the ones who said Will had no shot. Now we can see that Will does have a shot at winning. You can look at that as hell freezing over, or you can look at that as there are some bitter jurors who assumed everyone was just as bitter as them.
2285 days 6 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Josh,

Given that everyone else was pretty set on voting you out, I knew that there wasn't much of a way to save you, and not voting along with everyone else would have just caused tension and put a lot of unneeded attention on me. If I had been able to find a way to save you, I would have. But there wasn't much of an opportunity to get anyone to flip, given that Moru still wanted you gone for flipping at merge, and the rest of Nkuma was still paranoid about Brady/Philip having an idol.

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!