This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Greece]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Greece]

2267 days 19 hours ago
Valero7
I'm just gonna comment on things when they seem wrong lol

Rhett: "Jay then lost his shit. I wanted Jordan out next, but out of low tolerance for Jay, I convinced the others to abandon the plan to split the votes and instead vote for Jay. Why? Not because I was afraid of an idol, but because Jay was my target. So Jay went home."

I changed the plan while you were saying "eh idc"

you do realize that people have conversations that you aren’t a part of correct?
2267 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Waiting on Brandon's argument to ask any questions
2267 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I'm between voting Rhett and Marto rn but I do wanna see his argument
2267 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Marto, you’re most likely getting my vote even after you didn’t speak to me the whole game!! Congratulations, that’s how bad this final three is!!! :)
2267 days 17 hours ago
BrandonBam
Hello jury, first off I want to thank everyone who played this game for making it one of the most entertaining seasons of survivor I have played.  I think I am deserving of winning the title of sole survivor because since day 1, I had my back against the wall, 1st, I was assigned the god power Aphrodite, in my eyes and many others the power of my god was not the best and didn’t really do much in comparison to other gods, many players had the reassurance to stay safe in the game with the power of their god whereas I didn’t. 2nd I was in a terrible position in the beginning of the game because I was a player from last season, Kyushu, everyone was targeting my season and tribal after tribal Kyushu members were sent packing. I had to immediately make sure I wouldn’t be sent home packing and I had to squash any plans I had with Kyushu members. Thats when I aligned myself with Mud and Marto day 1 and trusted them with offers that Kyushu members came to me with. In doing this I was hoping that I can build trust with them and reassure everyone that I wasn't working with Kyushu members.

I think I played a better game then the other 2 players because I was able to keep my strategy a secret and made it hard for y'all to be able to read me. I was able to manipulate many of you and deceive you all by making you guys think I was going to vote one way but actually do the other. I did this to benefit my own game and not someone else’s game. I played a clean game, never did I take the game personal and bash anyone. I was always in the position to vote every single one of you out and it was my vote that ended up sending a lot of you home. I downplayed my strategy throughout the game and always went to others for advice to make them think they had influence on me, but in reality I did that to figure out the social dynamics of the different tribes. 

I wanted to stay loyal to a group and on Day 1 when I assigned myself with Mud and Marto and created “the big 3” alliance  I committed myself to stay loyal to them until I had to let go of them.  During this time I was talking to Noah which told me to talk to Mud in doing this I knew the two were friends and aligned because stuff I only told  Mud and Marto through private conversations, Noah would come back to tell me that information was being leaked. At this point I put things together and knew I had to be careful with people I talked to.

Since the start I committed to stay loyal to Brittany and never vote her because I trusted her however I did not tryst her alliance and it was unfortunate that things played out the way it did.
The biggest reason why I decided to vote Dana out and not align myself with the corfu alliance was because I knew I was going to be in the bottom of their alliance and be voted out next. Despite this move I was added by Brittany to their alliance chat and saw that Absol wanted to get rid of me, so I knew that I was always going to be targeted by Absol and was always questioned their deals.

Right before the merge, I was put in a tribe full of people that were strangers and I had no past connection with. I knew I was on the chopping block so I strategized and lied to my tribe by sending and starting different group chats with them about my idol and scared them thinking that i was going to be the sole voter that tribal. My plan worked out and everyone believed me at some point that I had an idol, and I didn’t get votes that Tribal and I was able to send home tyler.
I was able to get everyone paranoid and gun after each other saving my own ass if it wasn’t for this move I would’ve been gone pre merge.

I was also able to paranoid everyone and make them trust me to the point that they went  to rocks  for me  when they could've easily flipped and send me home but instead Alan went home that tribal

I knew that I didn’t want to go to the end with mud however, I wanted to stay loyal to him as long as possible. I decided to stick to the big 3 alliance and always looked out for them. I  was also always on the right side of the votes and was always reached out to for a vote making my vote the deciding vote at tribal. I made a lot of people feel safe and made them believe and trust me and outsmarted a lot of y'all such as Jake and Jay I was also able to send home someone with an Idol  by deceiving him. There was no point in saving them over Mud and Marto because we did not have a strong established relationship.  I also stayed loyal to Marto and Mud because I did not want to have their god powers used against me so i made sure their powers would benefit me and not hurt me.

Despite what y’all think I don’t think I was kept In The dark during the majority of the merge Garret came  to me at final 6 trying to get mud out I did not want to keep Jordan because I was scared he was going to save his idol for final 5 and also because I knew I was better aligned with mud than with Jordan, Garret told me  Jordan did not have the idol and showed me proof that he found the idol. I used this to my advantage and didn’t tell mud about it because I didn’t want him to know that I was planning on voting him out next tribal. I was able to lie and make Jordan feel safe the whole time. I convinced Garret to keep mud and vote Jordan and after votes were read I knew Marto was the one trying to vote mud out, I just didn’t think Marto played this move smart because mud was on to him but I helped calm mud by trying to deflect the heat off of Marto to keep our alliance of 3.

Keeping mud to final 5 was a gamble but it was a gamble I was willing to take. I made sure I won the next challenge to seal mud’s faith. I was told by Garret that he was going to be inactive for this portion of the game and knew how votes were going to fall and that he was playing his idol at final 5. After Mud went home I had  to plan to send Garret home because he was a great competitor.

In summary, I feel like I was more strategic and was actually able to make big moved in this game and made it to the end despite always being on the edge. I respect everyone’s decisison and I hope you can acknowledge my game and vote for me. if you have any questions feel free to ask! Thanks!
2267 days 17 hours ago
BrandonBam
Noah, I knew about the alliance because I was told by Sarge and always made sure to not say anything bad about anyone to each of y’all. Instead I tried to make you all think I was unaware so that you can think you had me.   Ross told me multiple occasions that you and your alliance wanted me gone and exposed everything about you such as that you had asked him to vote me off so that allowed me to be one step ahead of you. I knew I couldn't trust you Noah and after this point I didn't share much with you  Noah, Marto didn't have to mutiny because he played it safe all the time too, he was never present for any challenges (because he lives in Bulgaria) so he never had the chance to do it even if he wanted to and never had to panic about his safety because people were bringing him along. Because of this he was never really in the loop of things especially during merge and was not always on the right side of the votes In my situation I was always on the line and was stuck between the choice of working with Brittany and her alliance or sticking with Mud and the rest of the Headquarters. When you flipped to the other side, I thought I was going to be sent home because you didn't want to vote with us and send home Absol, I tried to convince you to flip but reality I wanted it to be a tie so that we can draw rocks and I can be safe in the scenario that someone on my side flipped. I was aligned with Mud but also kept a lot from him, I could've easily told him about Garret’s idol but I didn't so that I can make him feel safe and he wouldn't suspect anything. I planned Mud’s exit strategically with this secret that I was told by Garret. Martro threw a vote at Mud earlier than I did but he didn't succeed in doing it instead he failed and didn't play it smart. If it wasn't for me  Marto would've been exposed for sending a vote to Marto because I had proof that Garret had voted for Jordan so Marto really wasn't in the loop of the social dynamics that I was involved in.
2267 days 16 hours ago
Peterparker16
Marto you most likely won.
2267 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, Brandon, I respect you and I respect that you're trying hard.  But there is one thing I really can't get past, the fact that you would have gone home at final 12 had it not been for an extremely odd set of circumstances.  It's like to me, the game was tainted at that point and it would be really hard for me to ever vote for you.  It's like, you played a losing game.  With the game you played, you should have got 12th but you somehow manage to still be sitting here.  It's hard for me to turn around and give you the win after that if you know what I mean?
2267 days 11 hours ago
cole225
Actually every time there was a mutiny almost every time people wanted me to mutiny but i deflected that on someone else all the time because some people who mutineed just ended up screwing theire games and i was not about to fuck up my second chance for anyone
2267 days 7 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
Alright boys congratulations on making it to the end, I believe anyone who makes it this far deserves it.
That being said this is a really disappointing finale
It’s very similar to Game Changers.

Brandon, regardless of what you say; you really didn’t do much. You kind of existed and many times I forgot you were playing the game.

Marto, I really like you and think you’re great. But I’m not sure you did that much either. That being said, I think you did more then the other two.

Rhett, you just disappointed me a lot. I don’t care you voted me out. I care that I spent hours talking to you making sure you’re ok when you have your little meltdowns and you treat me like shit afterwards. You blocked me and badmouth me when I was the only one who had your back.

I already know who I’m voting for, so no questions needed
2267 days 5 hours ago
Peterparker16
Just have one question for Brandon and Marto, what move did you actually make?
2267 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hey guys! Congratulations to you three on making it. I’m gonna make statements about the negative aspects of everybody’s games, and feel free to prove me wrong.

Rhett: Even though you claim to have all this control throughout the game, you’re lucky you were able to make it here without pulling yourself from the game. I’ve convinced you countless times not to quit, and you admitted to me that many of your decisions were made by random.org.

Marto: You hid behind me the entire game, claiming that you were my sheep, which is a type of gameplay that I’m not quite sure I respect yet. You had barely any social connections and a lot of people in the game didn’t even know that you existed.

Brandon: You played very safe until the end, and you even followed martos lead when he wanted me out. Also, you wouldn’t be in this game if it weren’t for Garret’s conveniently timed emergency.

My vote is truly up in the air, and your replies to my statements will definitely play a large factor in who I vote for.
2267 days 4 hours ago
Valero7
@Mud

Only three decisions were made by random.org (using Poseidon, mutiny to Rhodes, play idol).
I did not have control through the majority of the game. I didn’t not start having “control” until Final 8. From there on, the person I wanted out each round was sent home even though other people (like Marto) were trying to make other moves that failed those rounds. However, since the merge, the person I wanted out also went home (I just wasn’t a major force making sure that Brittany, Noah, and Absol went home). The person who convinced me to not quit was Garret. Never was my decision to stay based off any conversations I had with you. It was my decision to stay or to go and I chose to stay. Luck had nothing to do with it.
2267 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Congrats to you 3 on making it to the final 3. Not easy to make it with 16 people let along 24. With that said, can't say that I'm all impressed with the game play as I feel like there are other people that played the game better. But there is at least one that is worthy of this vote. But I'm willing to hear.

Brandon: It's clear that you were strong in challenges or at least during the premerge and late merge stages. But outside of that, I don't think you did much. you are seen as a sheep to mud throughout the game. The most you done is lie and cut peoples throats countless times. Also, you didn't make me feel safe at final 6, I always had a feeling that you were needlessly lying again as you weren't in danger at all. If what you are known for is a follower that lies to people when they are not needed then that is not a good sign.

My question to you is, what is the one or two moves that you can claim that you did on your own? you made it up and make it happen without the help of others. If you can answer this well, I can consider voting you.

Rhett: I understand that It can be tough to play a game with big emotions, I was like that for the my first few years on this site and it got me in drama at times. But here's the thing, even with big emotions, it is never a good thing to go out of your way to attack and talk shit about almost every single person in the merge stage of the game. It is clear that the reason people brought you along throughout the game is because they knew they can beat you as a lot of people had no respect for you because of your attitude throughout the game.

In terms of gameplay, outside of 2 immunity wins, there isn't a lot to go on. you followed people throughout the game where it was sad.  clearly the social  game was not there as people just did not like you as you go around and talk trash to people. Though it should be fun to see what you say in the confessionals. I don't think I can ask you a question as even if the strategic aspect was decent and what you were saying as true, the social aspect was so off that it is difficult to give you a chance. People that shows dishonor to the game and didn't care about it does not deserve my time or questioning. Let this be a lesson for the future.

Marto: ok, I can partly blame myself for this, but I don't know much about your game as we never talked until final 6 where we agreed to vote mud as we both knew he would win If he made final 3. I do appreciate that you were willing to make moves before others were but you have to explain yourself this game so that we know that you are more then a follower for the majority of the game.

Question: What is it that makes you stand out more then Rhett and Brandon?

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!