This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Greece]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Greece]

2267 days 3 hours ago
AlanDuncan
still no nudes
2267 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
4/9 Votes Received
2267 days 2 hours ago
cole225
Question: What is it that makes you stand out more then Rhett and Brandon?

Something that is different about me is that i wasn't just used as a vote i was always in the discussions on who to vote off i always said what were my ideas and opinions and i can't say that about Brandon and Rhett . Brandon was never in any big alliances he was a wildcard who was always brought in and told what to do threw out this hole game if it wasn't for luck at finale 12 he would have been out. Now Rhett haha Rhett is super cute because he is literally just TALK he says that everything that he wanted went perfect that all his targets went out that he is this master mind when in reality own up to your game mate because you did nothing . Every single vote you did what people told you and you almost never gave your opinions on the game you were just like * meh sure * also a huge difference between me and Rhett is that he is a FUCKING CUNT and i'm not usually a person to say stuff like that but the fact of the matter is that he is the definition of a 2 faced little man who would be nice to youwhen talking to him but then in an instant would talk shit behind your back and i hate those type of people and i really hope that you learn a lesson from this game Rhett because being nice to someone and then always talking shit behind they're back is a discussing human trait mate .
2267 days 2 hours ago
cole225
Also i had many faults in my game that i am ok with saying. Did i play a perfect game hell no could i have done better at challenges yes but at least i'm owning up to it unlike Rhett who even at the finale tribal can't stop lying . Plus i always cared about the game unlike someone who was always thinking of quitting and doing random.org this just proves that you never gave a fuck about the game and now that you magically made finales because you are the definition of a goat  you are lying threw your teeth to try and win and get away with it but that just isn't how life works homie ...
2267 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Um I don’t know what to ask so my thing for ya’ll to do is think of a question you want to be asked, whatever it may pertain to, to let everyone else know about your game and what you think will incline us to vote for you.

Rhett and Brandon kind of fucked me over multiple times while Marto didn’t speak one word to me. My vote is made up (kinda) but i could sway, let us know!!
2267 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
"also a huge difference between me and Rhett is that he is a FUCKING CUNT and i'm not usually a person to say stuff like that but the fact of the matter is that he is the definition of a 2 faced little man who would be nice to youwhen talking to him but then in an instant would talk shit behind your back and i hate those type of people and i really hope that you learn a lesson from this game Rhett because being nice to someone and then always talking shit behind they're back is a discussing human trait mate"

Marto has literally just slain everything that walks
2267 days 2 hours ago
BrandonBam
This answer corresponds to both of halls question.
Jay
Just have one question for Brandon and Marto, what move did you actually make?

Jordan
My question to you is, what is the one or two moves that you can claim that you did on your own? you made it up and make it happen without the help of others. If you can answer this well, I can consider voting you.

One move that I did on my own and I believe helped propel my game further was right before the merge. I was in the Delphi tribe, a tribe that I had never been on with people I didn’t have any connections with. As many have said I was basically “disposable” to people. After we lost the challenge I immediately threw out Rhett’s name out. Everyone agree to vote him out. However I didn’t feel safe and kept talking to people, I decided to create the lie that I had an idol and decided to strategically messaged people in groups and individual targeting other people this then created paranoia in the group and everyone got scared as I said I was going to be the sole voter if everyone voted for me. The heat then got deflected off of me and I was able to team up with Ross and Garret to vote out Tyler. I believe this was a big move on my part because I was able to strategically manipulate everyone in thinking I had an idol and I was able to easily change the vote that tribal and not receive any votes, they didn’t even decide to split the votes on me showing that I had worked on all of them pretty good.
2267 days 2 hours ago
Valero7
@ Brandon
No one thought you had an idol Brandon. We all knew where the real idols were.
Tyler, Ross, and Garret all told me that you wanted to vote me.
They all agreed to vote you out.
Ross then leaked info to Noah so that’s why the vote flipped between him and Tyler.
You didn’t no anything that round. You didn’t manipulate anyone.
2267 days 2 hours ago
Absol
wo rhett i was gonna call him out for failing to have connections with ANYONE on his tribe but that's an even better point
2267 days 2 hours ago
BrandonBam
Brandon: You played very safe until the end, and you even followed martos lead when he wanted me out. Also, you wouldn’t be in this game if it weren’t for Garret’s conveniently timed emergency.

Mud, I didn’t follow marto’s lead in wanting you out, you will see in my confessionals that My plan was  to vote you off until the very end because I wanted to use you as a number and didn’t want you to use your god power against me, I didn’t want to attempt to vote you out and then it backfiring early in the game. I did it at a strategic time when I knew I had the votes, marto blindlesely threw votes at you without doing anything to get you out.
2267 days 1 hour ago
BrandonBam
Jordan
Another move that I decided to do on my own was to not work with you absol Brittany Alan Dana etc, I was in the middle and could’ve gone to either side, as much as I wanted to work with Brittany I made the decision to stay with the other side because it wouldn’t have benefited me to go with you guys because I wasn’t going to be taken seriously by y’all and wasn’t going to be anyone’s number 1, I was also going to be in the bottom of the totem pole with very strong players and be taken out the first minute you guys had the chance. I’m pretty sure anyone in this alliance can say all these things are correct and that I made a good move in not flipping very early when I had a better chance on the other side.
2267 days 1 hour ago
Absol
regardless, i want a couple questions answered. answer correctly/honestly (yes, both at once) and i'll consider voting you, i guess

brandon- i feel like last season, you gave me a terrible impression of your strategic gameplay by siding with someone who so easily sold you down the river only a few tribals later, and this season isn't exactly improving that opinion. had the merge part of this game not been so disgustingly easy, do you think you would have made it to the end?

rhett- rhett, i have no idea who you are. we never spoke during the game and i honestly don't think you ever wanted to speak to me. regardless, i know very little about you and the whole lynch mob who's out to get you tonight is... rather extra. i would consider voting for you, but pretty much the entire jury doesn't like you and thinks you don't deserve to win.
since you most likely aren't getting anyone else's vote, why would i bother giving you mine?

marto- cole, i think going into the merge i saw you as the biggest sheep in the game, and i don't think i was ever necessarily proven wrong. as much as i want to blame you for your own gameplay, people definitely gave you a clear path to the finals. would your gameplay have been different if the situation at the merge wasn't so obviously 1-sided?
2267 days 1 hour ago
Valero7
@Absol

I never really intended on working with your side. My goal was to stay on Noah/Mud’s side. Why? I did not trust Dana and Jordan. We never got along (because of me tbh) and they voted me out in Saipan. You were closer with them and working with them. I was already playing the middle and leaking information as it was. By talking to you, I would just be giving another person false hope and have an even greater chance of being further caught leaking information. Let’s be real, my social game was complete trash. I could’ve talked to you, yes, but I didn’t.

And yeah the Jury hates me. They have ever reason to. I just don’t like how they hate me and then try to stoop down to my level to attack me. If you hated me so much, why treat me the same way I treated you? Be the bigger person and show me how it should be done.

I might have not been the most amazing, badass player in the history of the world, but I did what I had to do and I always stood my ground. Brandon was more out of the loop than I was. Marto might’ve been in the loop more than me, but he never really had any control.
It was when I wanted Mud out, that Mud left. Not when Marto wanted. Not when Brandon wanted. Me.

I pissed people off along the way and that just shows how much my social game SUCKED. But I feel that I played well enough to earn some votes. We might be a “shit final 3” but in a cast full of pre-game friendships and alliances that i wasn’t a part of, why step up and be a big huge game player and paint a target on myself, when I can sit back, let others take the people I want out for me, and glide to the end.

If you choose not to vote for me, I understand. But thank you for hearing me out.
2267 days 1 hour ago
BrandonBam
@ absol brandon- i feel like last season, you gave me a terrible impression of your strategic gameplay by siding with someone who so easily sold you down the river only a few tribals later, and this season isn't exactly improving that opinion. had the merge part of this game not been so disgustingly easy, do you think you would have made it to the end?

What happened at the beginning of the merge with Garret’s absence and he split vote drawing of the rocks was something very unsual and it occurred so I don’t think we should discredit what happened because it could’ve easily happened in the game (a medical evacuation occurring and one side loses a vote). I would hope that Brittany and her alliance wouldn’t have targeted me and instead targeted other people because I would’ve 100% never have voted her off and so keeping me could’ve benefited yalls alliance. So if I was kept until the end with your alliance I could’ve been a number that someone could’ve used to make a move and go against  the alliance so I think I could’ve still had a good chance to make it to the end. Since all alliance members could’ve possibly played very similar games and made same moves throughout the game I think people would’ve taken me instead of someone from their alliance.
2267 days 1 hour ago
cole225
marto- cole, i think going into the merge i saw you as the biggest sheep in the game, and i don't think i was ever necessarily proven wrong. as much as i want to blame you for your own gameplay, people definitely gave you a clear path to the finals. would your gameplay have been different if the situation at the merge wasn't so obviously 1-sided?
The first merge vote was a 7-5-1 with everybody from your side voting ME so i knew that if i tried working with any of you i wouldn't be taken serious and i would look like a joke and would most definitely have been voted out first from the group that is one of the reason i stuck with the people i was. Also a reason i had such an easy path was because unlike a lot of people in this site i know how to play the middle and be everyone friend a lot of people in my situation get worried about when to make BIG MOVES and they always end up fucking up they're games and getting voted out but i have passions and i see the bigger picture i talked to everybody in my alliance so that they think i'm they're number 1 and because of that i always knew what was going on and who was the one going home. And about a different situation at merge you never know . I am not a *what could have been* or a *what if this had happened* kind a guy because what happened happened and i adapt and continue in my path

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!