This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Greece]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Greece]

2267 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Fine, you apologized.  However, what you need to realize is that this isn't first grade anymore Rhett.  You've been away from there for 3 years so you should learn that apologizing doesn't always fix things.  We aren't going to reward you with a gold star when you apologize.  You apologizing doesn't mean we should just turn around and vote for you to win this game after everything you've done?
2267 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, good luck then.
2267 days 16 hours ago
Valero7
oh yeah not to mention this; a lot of people tried to play both sides.
Sarge got voted out for it.
Ross got voted out for it.
Noah got voted out for it.

I did the same thing and was caught multiple times.
But I never got voted out for it like they did.
2267 days 16 hours ago
Valero7
But anyways, I’ve said my piece. If anyone else has questions or anything they wanna hash out with me, I am eager to answer you. Thank you everyone for your time and for making this season as wild, fun, and crazy as it was.
2267 days 16 hours ago
AlanDuncan
yall this f3 shit af

yall made it here because none of the real players realised yall existed
2267 days 16 hours ago
Peterparker16
Rhett you didn't do shit but ride muds dick and talk shit. Whatever you say is honestly and obviously a fucking lie, you were brought here because of that reason. Everyone knew you were hated by jury because how you just shit talked. Fuck off dude, I won't even ask you a question, you are nonexistent in this game. Brandon did more than you.
2267 days 16 hours ago
cole225
Well 25 days later and i'm still here and damn it has been a tough road and the finale battle has finally started . Coming into this game i knew that i had to play under the radar from the beginning and use my social skills because in a game of Second Chance were EVERYONE is bringing they're A game i knew this was the only way that i can make it up to this point.  Believe me i love playing big and being a leader but with player like Mud Noah Jake Britney and MANY OTHERS i knew that there wasn't a chance in hell that i was gonna be able to control or command these people and get away with it with clean hands so i did what i do best and that was indeed use my social skills to my advantage because i have learned threw out my 2 years of playing survivor group games that this is the bestway for me to do good and i admire that about myself .A huge disadvantage for me was time because as most of you know i am European and i live in Bulgaria with a time distance of 7 hours so 8pm est is 3 am for me and i have to wake up at 6am every morning and because of that i wasn't always able to talk with everyone as much as i would have liked to or participate in challenges but i realized that i didn't even need to win challenges or be here to advance myself in a power position in this game because i had my secret weapon to do it for me  a couple months ago one of my friends Ikah hosted his last all star game in which i competed on and i was eliminated basically first but you know who won the game ? Mud did . What i basically did is observe his hole game to victory and because Mud is one of the main survivor hosts on tengaged he always has connection coming into all star games and people either want to be with him or they listen to him. So from day 1 i told Mud that * i don't give a fuck about this game * * can't wait to see you win * * finale 2 me you easiest win in your life * and why i did this you all might ask well because i had the most powerful player in this game tell me basically everything he knew and every time i lied to him which was a lot and people would tell him that i was lying to him he never believe anything that anybody told him but me. I was always in the majority in this game even both the times i got the majority votes from the other alliance i never felt scared i was always calm because i knew what was going on and who was voting who . This game had a lot of attacks and toxicity which i am never a fan of and never like to participate in unlike people being aggressive and attacking each other i was always there for the people in need and tried my best to lift Well 25 days later and i'm still here and damn it has been a tough road and the finale battle has finally started . Coming into this game i knew that i had to play under the radar from the beginning and use my social skills because in a game of Second Chance were EVERYONE is bringing they're A game i knew this was the only way that i can make it up to this point.  Believe me i love playing big and being a leader but with player like Mud Noah Jake Britney and MANY OTHERS i knew that there wasn't a chance in hell that i was gonna be able to control or command these people and get away with it with clean hands so i did what i do best and that was indeed use my social skills to my advantage because i have learned threw out my 2 years of playing survivor group games that this is the bestway for me to do good and i admire that about myself .A huge disadvantage for me was time because as most of you know i am European and i live in Bulgaria with a time distance of 7 hours so 8pm est is 3 am for me and i have to wake up at 6am every morning and because of that i wasn't always able to talk with everyone as much as i would have liked to or participate in challenges but i realized that i didn't even need to win challenges or be here to advance myself in a power position in this game because i had my secret weapon to do it for me  a couple months ago one of my friends Ikah hosted his last all star game in which i competed on and i was eliminated basically first but you know who won the game ? Mud did . What i basically did is observe his hole game to victory and because Mud is one of the main survivor hosts on tengaged he always has connection coming into all star games and people either want to be with him or they listen to him. So from day 1 i told Mud that * i don't give a fuck about this game * * can't wait to see you win * * finale 2 me you easiest win in your life * and why i did this you all might ask well because i had the most powerful player in this game tell me basically everything he knew and every time i lied to him which was a lot and people would tell him that i was lying to him he never believe anything that anybody told him but me. I was always in the majority in this game even both the times i got the majority votes from the other alliance i never felt scared i was always calm because i knew what was going on and who was voting who . This game had a lot of attacks and toxicity which i am never a fan of and never like to participate in . Instead of being aggressive and attacking each other i was always there for the people in need by making them feel better and trying to make a shit situation into a positive one because that's just the type of guy i am in game and in real  life cause that's the human in me . Anyway i just felt that i had to address that so at finale 6 something interesting happened i did vote Mud because everybody was saying that Jordan has an idol so i realized that i had 2 scenarios . That day all i did was talk to Jordan about how we need to take Mud out because if we don't we are fools so he agree and voted that way and i did too because if Jordan had an idol like everybody tough Mud would have gone home but i knew this was a risk because had he stayed like he did i was going to have lie like a mother fucker to convince him that Garret voted him and i voted Jordan and i also convinced Rhett who though he pulled a HUGE move that i vote Jordan when i actually voted Mud because of this Mud didn't scramble at finale 5 nor did Rhett they continued to trust me which was Muds downfall . I talked to Brandon about finally taking out Mud and he was down and with the help of Garret we did that . There is a difference between being a sheep and using someone to your advantage and i know that i proved that . Finaly i knew that i didn't need to win finale immunity because everyone left in the finale 3 had the most trust in the same person and that was me but that didn't stop me in winning finale immunity and proving that i am not only Social , Strategic but Physical as well.

Thank you jury i am so happy that i have been able to explain my game to you and i will gladly answer all your question most l later cause i really have to go to bed now haha
2267 days 16 hours ago
Valero7
Actually I knew you voted Mud the whole time. Mud trusted you but I didn’t really care because I wanted you to take him out the following round.
2267 days 16 hours ago
cole225
Interesting how you didn't say that in your speech
2267 days 16 hours ago
Valero7
I did. Check the part where I address voting off Jordan and then Mud
2267 days 16 hours ago
cole225
And don't say *i wanted you to take him out * because you just didn't gave the balls homie.
2267 days 16 hours ago
Valero7
I did have the balls :)
I just didn’t have to use them because I had you instead
2267 days 16 hours ago
cole225
All talk no actual walk homie haha ey good on you mate i'm glad you think your some genius but ey ima go make myself some food so you have 5 more mins to lie at the finale tribal brb homie :)
2267 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I'm just gonna comment on things when they seem wrong lol

Rhett: "Jay then lost his shit. I wanted Jordan out next, but out of low tolerance for Jay, I convinced the others to abandon the plan to split the votes and instead vote for Jay. Why? Not because I was afraid of an idol, but because Jay was my target. So Jay went home."

I changed the plan while you were saying "eh idc"
2267 days 16 hours ago
Valero7
Mud went home when I wanted him to go home lmao
if you had any power, he would’ve been gone earlier

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!