This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Greece]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Greece]

2267 days 6 hours ago
BrandonBam
@brittany

“ I fucked you over multiple times” but i think you should acknowledge that I wasn’t your main alliance and that I would’ve been placed after your Corfu alliance so I think I made a smart moving in not following through with the plans and votes that’s you had suggested to me.
2267 days 6 hours ago
Absol
aw thank you all for such fast replies, i'm still not exactly sure who i'll vote but i appreciate all your replies and they've definitely given a little more to consider for this vote
2267 days 6 hours ago
cole225
*I just don’t like how they hate me and then try to stoop down to my level to attack me. If you hated me so much, why treat me the same way I treated you? Be the bigger person and show me how it should be done.*

This is honestly one of the stupidest things i have heard in my life . You are basically saying that you are aloud to attack and be mean to someone but when someone does the same to you , you act as the victim. That's sad man .....
2267 days 6 hours ago
Valero7
^^^^^^ Example D
2267 days 6 hours ago
Valero7
Marto, I’ve told multiple people that I regret how I behaved and that words and actions will never be able to make up for it. I get it! “Do unto others as you would have them do to you”.
2267 days 6 hours ago
cole225
The problem is that you don't a person doesn't change over night you are just saying all of this now when you could have apologized before .
2267 days 6 hours ago
Valero7
@Brittany

yes I fucked you over. I did consider possibly flipping for a minute, but I just didn’t want to. Ross and Jordan were with you and I did not trust either of them. I felt that I had a better chance of getting further with the other side and I was right because I am sitting here.

One question: Rhett, if you treated people like shit, why is it a big deal if others treat you like shit right back?

Answer: If that’s what people want to do, go ahead. I deserve it. But you are admonishing me for the exact behavior that you are now replicating. I am not worth anyone’s time here. I’m not worth stopping that low for. But if you want to, go ahead.
2267 days 6 hours ago
BrandonBam
@brittany my question is
Why do you think you played a better game then the other finalists? I think I was able to overcome a lot of struggles throughout the game and still make it to the end such as having the Aphrodite god and being a kysushu member.. Marto on the other hand since the start was expected to make it to the end, I had to work my ass off to make it here, even though I didn’t have the best connections with people I made it work and created temporary allies to vote people off, I was present at almost every challenge and made sure to still talk to people on the other side I had many options throughout the game and my vote was often times the deciding vote at tribals, I had valauble information in the game such as Garret’s game and managed to keep that  to myself and keep it from my alliance of Marto and Mud, I could’ve sent home mud before Jordan but I decided and convinced Garret to send Jordan first because I thought Jordan was closer to Garret and I knew Mud has trust in me. I was involved in more of the game talk towards the end especially because Marto was not really here due to his time zone. He played it safe and never did anything to stand out, I think he played an okay game but not an impressive one where I can acknowledge big moves and stargetic gameplay.
2267 days 6 hours ago
Valero7
@Marto

I apologized to a decent amount of people before Final 6
2267 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
Another move that I decided to do on my own was to not work with you absol Brittany Alan Dana etc, I was in the middle and could’ve gone to either side, as much as I wanted to work with Brittany I made the decision to stay with the other side because it wouldn’t have benefited me to go with you guys because I wasn’t going to be taken seriously by y’all and wasn’t going to be anyone’s number 1, I was also going to be in the bottom of the totem pole with very strong players and be taken out the first minute you guys had the chance. I’m pretty sure anyone in this alliance can say all these things are correct and that I made a good move in not flipping very early when I had a better chance on the other side.

Not flipping and sticking with your alliance and not doing anything, is technically not a move Brandon.
2267 days 5 hours ago
BrandonBam
@jordan
You limited me with my response “you made it up and make it happen without the help of others” how would I be able to vote someone off without the help of someone’s vote hahahah
2267 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
8/9 Votes Received
2267 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Marto still not responding to my jury question and I’m still voting him smh
2267 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Rhett and Brandon, i gave ya’ll a chance to make a move in this game earlier and you didn’t take it after constantly telling me you would flip. You lied, fucked me over and didn’t even bother to talk to me after the fact. You brought this upon yourselves, played equally bad games so I’m voting for the one who did least harm. Mud should’ve been sitting there to make this a nice end to a shitty season full of sheep. Good Luck!! Love my Corfus more than anything ❤️
2267 days 4 hours ago
cole225
o sorry Britney
* Why didn't you work with anyone from the other side * - Well after i was targeted at the first merge vote from you guys i felt like there was no way that i was going to be able to align with you guys at least until later on in the game .I always felt in the best position with my core alliances and i knew that if i tried to fuck them over early and vote with you guys that would be my demise and i most likely would have been blindsided by you all .
Also i do acknowledge that it was a stupid decisions not to talk with you and i am truly sorry for that because iv'e never had a problem with you and you were always nice in this game so that was a mistake on my part .
I'm not asking you to vote for me but i did feel that i had to do your task and give myself a question to answer to you . Thank you

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!