This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor Blood vs Water)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

2137 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Love how me getting saved at 10 got me to f4 tho
2137 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Brady I only created Three. A Merge Chat for everybody. And alliance chat with the pairs.

All other chats came about by other people, and I was only in two others both of which were abandoned quickly. I wasn't making them left and right until I had to fight for the vote where you went.
2137 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL Literally almost every reason I've been given has no factual basis. It's just assumptions people made and went with... I just wish I'd gone out for a reason besides being out of the majority alliances
2136 days 20 hours ago
Birks4444
agoBrainJak
Lol keep trying Birks

You are pathetic and I'm through trying to tell you how you screwed up. You keep up this high and mighty attitude all you want to. And no I wasn't the victim. I was the body the entire merge left behind. I was betrayed by every person, I'm gonna have my fun. 😘

*Sigh*

Between Birks being a know it all and a manipulative douchebag, Taylor being a horrible person, and Kyle being a heartless twat, this game was ruined for me.
--------------

Yeah, because I'm a douchebag since I insulted everyone. You've insulted everyone here with multiple different insults so stop acting ignorant and face the facts I'm giving you. You were playing victim by saying you cried since you backs tabbed, that is a fact, you were playing victim.

You still haven't told me how I'm pathetic a douchebag or idiot, so unless you have some facts just quit it.
2136 days 9 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Why should I vote you over chandler when chandler never relied on idols to stay in the game where you had to rely on chandler a lot?
Also

I think we all can say that the rock draw was a pretty big turning point of the game this season. If you could of had anybody leave on that rock draw who would it be and why and how would it of benefited your game?

Love youu Brady <33.

I feel that you should vote for me over chandler because I helped make chandler use his idols on me. If it wasnt for my stuper strong ass relationship with chandler, I would of never made it here. I bonded with chandler extremley but telling him personal things like that I am a transgender girl so to build my relationship with him stronger. I told him everything I knew in the game just was super honest with chandler so that he had no choice but to trust me. By me building my strong relationship with chandler is why I think I should win because he would of never used his idols on me if it wasnt for that.

If I could have anyone leave on that rock draw it would definetley be brian or X. these 2 people were coming after me so hard all game, and you can constantly they did whatever it took to get me out. And brady I really wanted to make the end with you so I would defs want it to be brian or x to get the rock.
2136 days 9 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Taylor-- I think it's super clear that you were in an underdog position throughout the game, but some people here might see the moves that you made as coming out of a place of desperation. When you called people out in the tribal council forums, lots of the times, it appeared to me that you were not completely correct in your assumptions or what you thought was going on in the game. Can you tell me the points in this game where YOU were the one in control and calling the shots, and when you WEREN'T in an underdog position? How woke were you in this game? Because I'm really not sure.

Hi Jae. I feel that when I was in control of the game and calling the shots was when I actually blindsided you. My plan was to get you out because I knew you were voting me out when chandler and chancellor told me so my whole plan was to vote you out. And my bond with chancellor was really strong that he told me everything about what was really going on, so the vote to vote you out was all me also using my idol. Another thing that I was in control of was voting out chancellor, me and chandler were stuggling wether or not to vote chancellor or kyle but I decided that it had to be chancellor because he would win more likely in jury rather than kyle, because I knew kyle would get 0 jury votes with his terrible gameplay.

I do agree tho that sometimes I was left in the dark and didin't know what was going on because I got blindsided, but I always managed to pick myself up by building very strong bonds. And the most biggest strongest bonds i built is with chancellor and chandler becuase I made them tell me everything.
2136 days 9 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
So my question is: -What is the word that defines your game?

Liam, a word that would define my game would be "Target" This word defines my game because I was such a target throughout the game, so many people wanted me out and thats why I made chandler use his idol on me at times and it was played successfully.
2136 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
you blindside Chancellor? Oh wait ... Look what you said after his vote:

https://tengaged.com/group/7873-dbs-survivor-season-8-blood-vs-water/forum/topic/21770972/6

“I am dumb because me, chandler, and chancellor had a final 3 alliance to the end but me and chandler decided we wanted to blindside chancellor as we thought he would be too much of a social threat in final 3. It was a dumb move.”
2136 days 6 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Yeah you told me jae was coming after me but that doenst mean it was your idea to vote out Jae. I made my bond with you really strong so that you would tell me all these things. I made sure we voted jae.
2136 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
How Jae's blindside was your idea if I called you for this? I just told you the plan that day because Kyle had leaked him to Jae. if it wasn't for what you would still be in the dark
2136 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
oh please Taylor. take your own moves and stop stealing my
2136 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
I was allied with you because I knew you were a necessary number and that as long as you were in the game, I would not be a target. Personal things dont affect my opinion of anyone and I told you this when you told me your secret
2136 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
😐
2136 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
So to recap:

Taylor keeps taking credit for things that were already set in motion by the big players of the game. Ooookay

Also Birks if you really want an answer to that you can mail me instead of trying to get recognition (which nobody is giving you so just cool it)
2136 days 5 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Brian stop getting involved if u dont know anything, like its really annoying u dont know shit so stop getting invovled u got out 9th like pls dont act like u know anything. You hurt me so much but u assuming so much stuff and its really frustrating. I am asking kindly for you to stop.

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!