This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor Blood vs Water)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

2135 days 22 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Your just mad hun that I got you voted out. Sorry it is a game, but please dont take it so personal with me and trying whatever it takes to make me not win when you dont even hear my side. So im gonna ask you kindly again to stop assuming things that you have no idea about. I am not trying to sound rude, I am just feeling really hurt by how you talk to me and how you assume things that are not true.
2135 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Chandler literally just told us that you did not come up with the plan. And YOU got me out? Hunny everyone wanted me gone at merge because I was everywhere we already established that. Once again taking credit for a group effort
2135 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
I'm not assuming anything. I'm taking everyone's comments into consideration and not just trusting everything you say like a fool. And based on what everyone is saying Birks Brady Chandler and X were the masterminds behind most of what went down and the rest of us were just sheep
2135 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
And YOU are hurt by ME? After the way you treated me in this game you are REALLY gonna pull that one on me? I tried to be nice to you and you acted like a DOUCHE. I put that aside and agreed to cast my vote to either you or Chandler but so far most of what you've claimed to be "YOURS" has actually been the combined ideas of multiple people both on your side and not.

I will respect your game if you'll accept your faults in it (not talking about the bullying as you already admitted to that)
2135 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Lol i worked my ass off to get birkd out. I was DEF NO MASTERMIND馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
2135 days 20 hours ago
FireX
rhe only major thing i did all game was float pre merge and then survive a rock draw and win 5 comps in a row. My social game sucked ass so hard. So yea i def dont think i am a mastermind
2135 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Me @ relizng that was sarcasm
2135 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
... okay fine not X I thought he had more control (u had hoop me and Chancellor didnt you?)
2135 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Yea and i even had jae after you left and i got kyle to save me but it took a lot of talking
2135 days 20 hours ago
FireX
I had control but with chandler and taylors idols and flipping i lost what control i had
2135 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Not 2 mention chancellor was trying to play the middle so any plans i made was being told to taylor and chandler
2134 days 21 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Comparing each juror to a survivor player.

Liam - I would say liam played like Libby from survivor 36. Liam was really loyal but just unfortunately the other alliance voted him off.

Brady - I would compare brady to Jessica from Millennials vs Gen X. They both got out on a rock draw at final 10.

Brian - Ben from survivor samoa. Just really annoying and arrogant all season

Birks - Birks to me would be like ciera eastin. He is always willing to make a move always willing to do whatever it takes so thats why I would say ciera.

Jae - I would say Kelley Wentworth. He is a hugee threat and really smart, knows whats he doing.

Chancellor - Would probably say Jane from survivor Nicaragua. He was too loyal and had too much of a amazing social game which is why I had to vote him out, cuz he could win in the end.

Hoop - Hannah from millenials vs gen x. He is pretty sneaky  and I would say also really loyal.

X - Ozzy - because for obvious reasons, would win a bunch of challenges
2134 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
The fact that y鈥檃ll compared me to the same person is annoying
2134 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Colby , Hali, and Hannah
interesting picks
2134 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
brady, they should have done different rock draw victims

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!