This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor Blood vs Water)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

2099 days 1 hour ago
bryantandf
*everyone walks in*

We will now bring in the members of our jury:

Liam, Brady, Brian, Birks, Jae, Chancellor, Hoop and X voted out at the last Tribal Council

Now, let's welcome in the final 3: Chandler, Kyle and Taylor

The power now rests in the jury's hands.

Final 3: Please make your opening statements at this time or as soon as you can.
2099 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
Can we ask questions or do we need to wait?
2099 days 1 hour ago
bryantandf
You can ask questions now.

Feel free to ask all you want
2099 days 1 hour ago
bryantandf
Of course, do behave as well
2099 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
2099 days 1 hour ago
bryantandf
please what?
2099 days 1 hour ago
josiahsurvivor
Opening statment: \

I just want to say im truly blessed and I played so fucking hard.

Firstly, I wanna give tribute to each jury member.

Liam- We worked really closley together its just that the other alliance members were majority. Love u tho<3

Brady - BROOOO I LOVE U. I NEVER WANTED U OUT TO ROCKS IT WAS JUS TTHAT KJLE WAS FLIP FLOPPING CONSTANTLY.

Brian- We were against each other from the start. Thats why I came up with the plan to split votes between u and chancellor.

Birks - MY HOMEY. WE MADE FINAL 3 LAST TIME, AND I WANTED TO DO IT AGAIN BUT GOT BLINDSIDED.

Jae - You were such a threat to my game. You had incredible social game and i knew u were comign for me. Thats why I used my idol on myself.

Chancellor - I love u and im sorry i voted u out. This was a mistake i made and i regret it but my goal was to have kyle in the end with me because i knew no one would vote for him to win

Hoop - Hoop im so sorry but u werent active. I wanted chandler out at this point cuz my plan was HOOP AND KYLE IN FINAL 3 WITH ME. Buttt no one wanted to vote out chandler so i had no choice.

X - u won so many immunites so the only way i cud beat u was to win an immunity which i did. byeeee
2099 days 1 hour ago
FireX
CHANDLER

WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING

TAYLOR

WHY IS CHANDLER SO AMAZING

I FEEL I AM FORGETTING SOMETHING.... *THINKS HARD*

NOPE THATS IT
2099 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
I wanna dramacaine
2099 days 1 hour ago
josiahsurvivor
THERES SO MUCH I WANNA SAY SO CAN PEOPLE ASK ME QUESTIONS.
2099 days 1 hour ago
bryantandf
drama is fine, but no personal attacks and whatever is similar
2099 days 1 hour ago
FireX
1 OF YOU IS IRRELEVNT

THE OTHER ACTED LIKE A BITCH ALL GAME AND NOW THAT THEY NEED VOTES IS ACTING LIKE SHES SO NICE. ALSO YOU RODE COATAILS

1 OF YOU JUST WON THIS GAME
2099 days 1 hour ago
FireX
I REST MY CASE
2099 days 1 hour ago
josiahsurvivor
I never rode cocktails tho. How did i ride coctails?
2099 days 1 hour ago
josiahsurvivor
QUESTIONS PLS. ANYTHING U WANNA ASK JUST ASK ME. (AND PLS DONT ASSUME U KNOW SHIT WHEN U CLEALRY DONT OR U JUST HAVE A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST ME *COUGH COUGH* X AND BRIAN)
2099 days 1 hour ago
josiahsurvivor
i know x and brian r gonna try there hardest to make chandler win because they hate me. which is fair but pls dont say that i rode coctails when i clealry didint. ur just tryna make the rest of jury look like im a follower which is NOT true

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!