This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor Blood vs Water)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

2157 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
it wasn't something that happened to you dumbass why would you remember it
2157 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
No, the thing where I said watch out for you
2157 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
You told me right here that you spread rumors about me. Right in this FTC
2157 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
YEAH AFTER THE MERGE OCCURRED!!!
2157 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
So if it was after the merge occured why is it steve told me my name had already been mentioned on Thadana and the fact I was a threat pointed out. The only person here who was on that tribe that could've said that was you or hoop. And between the two of you, YOU are the one who got caught doing it and have admitted to it. You're gonna tell me you not ONCE said I was a threat to ANYONE on that tribe?
2157 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
I haven’t said shit about you before merge
2157 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
I haven’t said shit to Steve. About anyone from the other tribe. Other than X. Galang was the least of my worries then
2157 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Sure. After every lie, after every screenshot, and after every pm, you REALLY expect me to believe you had a clean streak with me before you merged? you realize how unrealistic that is right?
2157 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
You also realize Steve was stirring shit throughout the game too right? Oh yeah I forgot, I’m worse than Steve.
2157 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Yeah you are in one regard. Steve was consistently rude to everybody. You played nice while stabbing everybody in the back who legitimately cared about your game. So yeah, you're worse than steve. Deal with it
2157 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
Hey go onto skype. I got some screenshots to show you
2157 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
And AGAIN you didn't read what was said. Pathetic. How many times are you going to read half a message and just make up the rest in your head and act on it?
2157 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
process. It’s an unintentional risk I took, and it somewhat paid off.

Kyle it didn’t pay off though because you have no chance of winning because of that. If you would of just voted X out on the revote you seriously could of won this game
2157 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Yeah saving X at the f10 vote helped you get to the f3 but it helped you get to the f3 with no chance of winning so it really doesn’t matter.
2157 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Brian I never targeted you directly I targeted X but when you would threaten people that’s when I targeted you and Brian you also were create so many group chats at the start of merge.

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!