This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor Blood vs Water)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

2179 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
It was difficult, Brian, because you were a good player who could keep people by your side. Almost everyone talks to you and apparently you knew about everyone's plans
2179 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
this made you a threat since you had screenshots of all and that caused terror in us because it could blow up anyone's game
2179 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
my biggest fear was that you would start leaking our conversations to people because that could blow my game since I spoke openly to you about strategy
2179 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Kyle please answer my questions
2179 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
... So you guys shut the door on me and plotted to take me out because I was nice and spoke to everyone? That was it? That's why you all just...

Wow. Thanks. A lot.
2179 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
And BTW Brian, I was targeting X before the Steamroller alliance. And I targeted him throughout merge. You were secondary Brian.
2179 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
That was kinda obvious Kyle... I just honestly thought we were a F2. I was legitamately protection and securing you a spot several times, trying my hardest to keep the target off you. Guess I really was the idiot
2179 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
In my case it was not for you being cool but for having screenshots of all. With those screenshots you could just control everyone and it was really what happened when they tried blindside X.
You were a great player who had ties with everyone, you knew everything, you was allied to X that supposedly had an idol and dont take me badly but you were the king of chaos and I liked it because it made the game interesting but it could ruin my game so I decided to write your name. Not because you were cool but because you were a huge threat to my game. That was an act of strategy on my part and I hope you understand that it was nothing personal.
2179 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Chandler I'm not talking about the damn vote where I left LMAO

I'm talking about the merge in general. Everyone betrayed me (and by your own admission you did too) before we'd even really started talking strategy and shit. You were planning to betray me days before it actually happened, even days before brady left, which means before steve left. Do you realize that? I was your target and being targeted before STEVE ffs. Don't bring up the vote. Explain to me what I did BEFORE I started playing to deserve being targeted?
2179 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
Brady
I understand why you won’t vote me, and it upsets me, but what can I do?

So the reason I saved X was because he sent me an appreciation message stating how it meant a lot to him that I saved him and he promised he would return the favor. I let my emotions get the best of me then and I voted Birks instead. I did not think about the consequences, but it overall appeared to benefit me towards the end of the game. Me and X got back together and he kept me safe. Unfortunately Brady, you were the victim of my decision and I was hoping that neither you or Jae got screwed in the process. It’s an unintentional risk I took, and it somewhat paid off.

In final 5, my plan was to go to finale with Hoop, but X was constantly in the way. It always seemed like Hoop was working with X, so I did not feel certain that Hoop would vote X out in final 4 if he lost immunity. Also, I voted Hoop out to avoid a FMC in final 4 because I was repeatedly told by X that he and Hoop would vote together, making a 2-2 vote, making X and most likely me go into FMC, and I end up losing.
2179 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
you became my target after Liam's vote exactly for the screenshots you had.
When I sent you the screeshot of Birks proposing an alliance I asked you to keep it a secret and soon after Birks came to me asking why I had done that. If he knew about the screenshot it was because you had shown it to someone and that made me start to distrust you because that as supposed to be a secret
2179 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Legit not one person has given me a definitive reason for HALF THE CAST deciding I needed to be taken out the moment merge hit, I just keep getting snippets of what happened AFTER the fact that led up to it. Almost like you wanted to, but needed a reason, and so took up the first one that came along. Why was I wrote off before the game really began?

Ugh I'm so over it... This game has been DRAINING me since Lorenzo's vote. Everyone was so two-faced and toxic and I just can't stand it anymore.

I still don't even know who I'm going to vote to win dammit
2179 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
That's why I did what I did. I hope you understand
2179 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
Brian idk why everyone targeted you. I only know my reason definitively
2179 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
I cannt answer for half the cast but these were the real reasons I started seeing you as a target

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!