This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor Blood vs Water)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

2158 days 20 hours ago
Chandelier
I think at that time everyone had their own reasons to do something since the game was a complete mess and everyone was trying to survive
2158 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Actually you were wrong LMAO
2158 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Let's just say you're not the only one who took a screenshot of that conversation. It was brought up to me by someone else, from another of the 3 Birks tried to get ahold of. What you showed me was literally told to me by someone else a few minutes after. :P I'm guessing it was Hoop based on how everything went wrong
2158 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
I admitted that I'd seen a screenshot of it only after hearing about the alliance from other sources.
2158 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Also Kyle you have yet to give me a definitive reason for ruining my game before merge even started. You have yet to tell me why I was your target from day 1. You have yet to explain to me why you started rumors about me and X, which forced us to work together, and then complained saying I was more loyal to him while betraying me. You have yet to explain why you used our past friendship to manipulate me.
2158 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
You have a shit-ton to explain before I even THINK about voting for you
2158 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
Brian I was busy trying to survive the Tadhana Massacre. I wasn’t focused on you until merge.
2158 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
And yet you'd already told people I was a threat
2158 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Yeah never mind. I was thinking about being fair but fuck it. Kyle, you aren't getting my vote. I'm through.

It's between Taylor and Chandler.
2158 days 20 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Hey bitches. Still pissed I was voted out
2158 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
ey burger man #SaveTheBurger
2158 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
And the reason I betrayed you was because I felt you were more loyal to X.
And the rumors of you and X being together were after the Steamroller alliance was formed. All of the problems are because X joined the fucking alliance.
2158 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
I TOLD THEM WATCH OUT FOR X NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!
2158 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL no hun. It was a screenshot claiming me and X was a duo that led to us forming an alliance in the first place. We don't even have a PM from before that happened in this game. You blew my game out of the water before I even had it and then you strung me along for fun.
2158 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
Show me the screenshot. Because I don’t remember this ever happening ng

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!