This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 49 Applications

Topic » Survivor 49 Applications

2636 days 13 hours ago
xoValentine
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Ashley N
Username: xoValentine
Skype(if applicable): xovalentine1
Color Level(at the moment): Yellow
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: season 46
Do you know your best placement?: 17th :( such a homely place lol
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yeah
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): well in my season, I got fucked over with a tribe swap. They already had a majority vote on me. I didn't get to prove how good of a player I am. But if you give me a second chance, I guarantee you won't regret it ;) lol
2636 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):
Carl MacGuire so Carl M... but I'd prefer to go by "Sweet Mac"
Username: mackc113
Skype(if applicable):smackattack113
Color (at the moment): white.. but I'll be whatever if you have a quota to fill

What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: well to be completely honest with you I never have. I'm hoping honesty counts for something. But if it makes you feel better I'm from Idaho and I have two cats.

Do you know your best placement?: I usually prefer sitting by the water at the beach so maybe there. But not too close that the tide comes up and steals my cooler of beer.

Are you active?(Sexually): yes but you aren't my type

MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: depends where the live ones take place and if I have anything going on that day. Would you give us enough notice to book transportation and do we get reimbursed?

Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): I don't own a gun but I know this place down the street sells them illegally. I can buy one but they only take cash so I'd have to go to the bank first and make a withdrawal. Hopefully they don't catch me and realize I was the guy at the bank and then use that to find out my identity and arrest me. If I'm in jail I wouldn't be able to show up to those live challenges.

Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): as a kid I never got a second chance. My evil step mother let all the other little boys dress up as princesses and go to the ball but I was always stuck home cleaning. She gave me a chance once but I blew it. I tripped in my high heels and made a full of myself. I asked for another chance but she used to quote M&Ms (the yellow one I think) "you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow; This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better..."

So a second chance would be really nice to show the world I can be a pretty princess boy too and what better way than winning survivor?
2636 days 10 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Jacob S
Username: BOBROCKS333
Skype(if applicable): jatothecob333
Color Level(at the moment): Sky
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Oh dear god IDK. Iceland, Winners vs. Losers, and Generations for sure. Probably something else before Iceland tbh.
Do you know your best placement?: 5th maybe??? That was Iceland I guess.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Ye
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Sure!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Ya I'm not stupid
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I think in these games I've consistently proven myself to be a good player, just never have been able to achieve victory. I mean in Generations the entire game came down to a ROCK DRAW so I have no clue how I would've done if things had gone differently, maybe I coulda won!!!!! I'm always active, I always play to win, and I think I'll make things EXCITING. Over the years I've maintained a strong presence in the group game community, and I just really like playing these things! I think it's finally my time to win Cmack's Survivor....well I sure hope it is LOL that's kind of the point of a last chance I guess.
2636 days 7 hours ago
IRandomal123
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Chris
Username: D.
Skype(if applicable): loss4ever
Color Level(at the moment): TV STar
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Bolivia
Do you know your best placement?: 7th/16
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yep
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: 7 preferably
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): Tbh I just came off as too aggressive in Bolivia, and I should have kept my mouth shut more. I trusted the wrong people when the right people I ended up voting out. I'd like to fix my mistakes and see if I can hopefully improve.
2636 days 6 hours ago
Robinhood99
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Robin H.
Username: Robinhood99
Skype(if applicable): Robinhood99.stars
Color Level(at the moment): TV Stars
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Japan, Gaia and yours?, All stars
Do you know your best placement?: 3rd .... robbed
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): I will be for your season :)
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes!
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I would be in season 50 already had I not been robbed in Survivor Japan, where Ray lost to Jayshawna if I am correct :|. I played that game to perfection, which is why I got taken out in All stars. I will definitely bring that awareness, drama, and crazy plays, because I need to be in season 50! I will take out my competitors and rise to the top through my social, strategic, and physical game. You've seen how I play, so I hope you consider adding what I contribute to the game.
2636 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Ikah H
Username: ZforZombie
Skype(if applicable): zforzombie00
Color Level(at the moment): Brown
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?:  Season 48: Madagascar
Do you know your best placement?: 18th and proud man
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yeah I am active but I did miss that challenge and that defined my cmack game unfortunately
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Im pretty sure Basketball season will be over by the tine this starts so that will be perfect.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Definetely
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): Where do I begin? Unlike anyone else that has probably applied, this is actually my chance! I did have a chance but it was cut way short for me missing just one challenge and unfortunately my tribe was playing scared and wanted an easy vote off instead of getting the game going right away.
    That was out of my control clearly after I worked endlessly just to create a five person alliance that wasnt meant to be. Missing the Pass the Torch challenge by mins is not a weak spot on the tribe as were their reasons behind it(evident in why they are back at tribal) I want to be one of the players on this cast that does not think like that.
     All of my previous hosts and castmates know how much I add to a season in any way, no matter how far I get. Playing with a really good group of players who actually want to PLAY instead of taking the easy way out is just what I want.
     I still have everything left to offer in this series and many of the others are played out.
2635 days 23 hours ago
doubledarefan01
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):nels s
Username:douledarefan01
Skype(if applicable):nels001
Color Level(at the moment):yellow
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: I can't remember
Do you know your best placement?: pre merge both times
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I never give up in trust the wrong people and they blindside me ill do anything for another shot in this game
2635 days 21 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): DJ M.
Username: Coolexchangestudent
Skype(if applicable): Cool.exchange
Color Level(at the moment): Black
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Fiji
Do you know your best placement?: 4th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes ^_^
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Owww...I can make it if there's no school.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Of course I can, my computer is not as fixed still but it can still screenshot. I can screenshot on phone anyways so :P

Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer):
Oh dear. In Fiji, even making 4th is probably a disgrace. I mean I didn't get as much information to make a move, and when I tried to talk I was having emotional problems and I didn't have a clear state of mind and body to even like stay focus in the game. As a result nobody took me seriously and saw me as a sheep to one person. Yeah...I don't want that to be something that defines me being a player to your series. That's why I want this second shot. I know I can play better than that, even if I put in little effort it will be slightly better than my game before. Everyone in here applying right now has something to prove and I don't want to say that I'm one who doesn't have something to prove. I do need to prove not only to all but also to myself, that even if my life has now progressed and improved since I actually play the games, I can still be that person who can define ridiculous odds. So hopefully you pick me. ^_^
2635 days 11 hours ago
ticofernandez
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): tico f
Username: see above
Skype(if applicable): I don't use it but can download it again if needed
Color Level(at the moment): TV static
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?:  I forget the first one but second chances all Stars and heroes vs villians
Do you know your best placement?:  3rd
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): si
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): I usually work 2nd shift but can be there mobile and will be there whenever I work morning or off
I started out as a total flop season 1 redeemed myself in 2nd chances but made a dumb ass mistake at the end. All stars I was fueled by anger by taken out f5 as everyone thought I'd win for idol plays. Heroes vs villains first merge boot so basically a flop. I've had 2 good seasons 2 bad seasons. This is my final chance to cement my legacy as a good player and not a flop I hope you'll give it to me.
2634 days 11 hours ago
Maryland
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Micheal C
Username: maryland
Skype(if applicable): gocomdey123
Color Level(at the moment): silver
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: congo river
Do you know your best placement?: 4
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): The season i was on i never got to really play and show that I  can win
2634 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Succami D.
Username: Mearl (this is a new account, played your series under a different account. It was MrLinkin2U)
Skype(if applicable): YES!
Color Level(at the moment): On my first account I tried so hard and got so far but in the end, it doesn't even matter. I had to make a new account and lost it all so in the end it doesn't even matter...
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: I played twice. I don't remember the names but the first one had the castaways and the island with the challenges and tribal councils and stuff. The second had that really cool twist that nobody really understood.

Do you know your best placement?:
I don't know :( All I remember is that I put my trust in him, pushed as far as I can go for all this
there’s only one thing you should know....

Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): No, I hate being active but if I say no to this you'll still cast me right?

MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: No, I prefer 2am. Is that doable?

Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): I can.... but that doesnt mean I will

First thing, I don't know why but it didn't even matter how hard I tried. This time I'll keep that in mind, as I design my gameplay to remind myself how I tried so hard.

In spite of the way they were mocking me last time, acting like I was part of their property, I'll be remembering all the times they fought with me. I mean I was surprised I got so far.

You know what though this time things will be different. Things aren’t the way they were before, you wouldn’t even recognize me anymore... I mean not that you knew me back then but it all comes back to me in the end. I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart what it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard in Cmack's Survivor.
2634 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Andy F.
Username: amf7410
Skype(if applicable): andymf74
Color Level(at the moment): TV Star
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Philippines, Cambodia, possibly a couple others
Do you know your best placement?: 13th (of the 2 above)
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I deserve a last chance because I generally am a decent group game player, but for some reason, I tend to not do well in your games. I think that I deserve one last chance because I have been around for a long time to see this series grow, and I want to prove myself as a good player in this series because I have failed to do so in the past. I want to help this series end with a bang and this is history, so I definitely want to be a part of it. I'm ready to outwit, outplay, and outlast everyone to win the final season of your series!
2634 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Cory C
Username: Lifer107
Skype(if applicable): TheMartell
Color Level(at the moment): Platinum (sike it's gold)
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Cagayan (flopped) FvF3 (flopped), LMS (flopped)
Do you know your best placement?: 4th in FvF3, Merge boot in Cagayan and LMS (aka the biggest threat always)
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): YOU BET YOUR ASS
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Mon/Wed my last class ends at 6:45, other days yea I'm ready to rock no doubt about it.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Sure
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer)

I deserve a last chance because I kick ass and take names.
I'm a catch let's not deny it.
I take on the losers
I have a sharp mind, a quick wit, and a silver tongue.
This would potentially be my last game ever?

Here's a Haiku:

Cast me Sir Cmack
Because I can get er done
The haiku ends here

pls cast me
2633 days 9 hours ago
flippo135
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Tom T
Username: flippo135
Skype(if applicable): calebthompson135
Color Level(at the moment): White
Do you know your best placement?: 7th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yeah
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Sure thing
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I basically was blindsided thought the entire season of Fiji. Once I found out I knew that I didn't even have a chance. I thought Mangus was with me but in the end he had to vote me out. I believe I deserve another chance because I think I played a good game and I think I can play another good game the second time around.
2629 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Brittany J.
Username: LaFierceBrittany2
Skype(if applicable): brittanyfierce1
Color Level(at the moment): TV Star
Do you know your best placement?: 2nd
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yeah!!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Of course
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I know what cost me the win in Fiji, it was out of my control. The only person that I didn't want to see in that final tribal council, was brought by another one of my fellow final tribal council-ers and I knew the second that it happened, we were going to lose. I was devastated because I based my whole game on making big moves when I had to in order to push myself into better positions and my (possible) win was taken from me due to another castaway making the same mistake TWICE (he came back and did the same thing, only to lose the same way)

Link to the main group(PLEASE JOIN): http://www.tengaged.com/group/2529

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!