This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 49 Applications

Topic » Survivor 49 Applications

2615 days 4 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Jeremy C.
Skype(if applicable): MMAjunkieX
Color Level(at the moment): Blood
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: I don't remember the names of them tbh... years ago
Do you know your best placement?: 6th?
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: It is okay.  I might miss a few with work.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yep
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I believe that I've grown as a player over the years.  I am clearly a relic of the past.  I think I have a reputation for being a bad boy in this group.  I would like to change that reputation to one of a champion.
2612 days 3 hours ago
dak236
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Dakota M
Username: dak236
Skype(if applicable): dak236
Color Level(at the moment): Tv STAR
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?:  ...uh...was it 47 I think it was 47
Do you know your best placement?:  AHHA I got like...17th or something it was messy Fuck you Jera
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): If I last long enough yeah of course I do.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yeah. I have a class until 6:15 on tuesday and thursday but i can check in mobile and get home before its over.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yessir
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I deserve a last chance because the last game did not exemplify my skills. You and I both know I am a beast personality wise and challenge wise. I rule with an iron fist and if you like my Kim Spradlin form of entertainment I do believe I should get a second chance at your game. Theres a likely chance I won't win, but I will try, and I will SO fucking entertaining while doing it. I will make people miserable, I will make myself miserable, I will probably send you snapchats of me losing my actual sanity if I get deep enough. I didnt think I should do this but if its your last game I can ever play in then I don't see why i can't.
2611 days 16 hours ago
Cmack311
APPS HAVE OFFICIALLY CLOSED

CAST REVEAL IS FRIDAY(3/3/17)

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!