This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 49 Applications

Topic » Survivor 49 Applications

2636 days 16 hours ago
BeastBoy
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW:

First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Justin L
Username: beastboy
Skype(if applicable): Beastboygames1
Color Level(at the moment): red
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Indonesia, generations
Do you know your best placement?: yes 10th Indonesia
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: perfect!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I deserve a last chance because I believe I am a hell of a player who hasn't shown his full potential. I believe I showed my passion and fight in Indonesia when I tried taking down muds majority alliance but I just couldn't do it. I believe I deserve a last chance because I always get screwed being in minoroty. In generations I was out numbered due to being a threat, and that should prove why I am such a good player because people were scared of me going deep into the game. I need a last chance to prove myself worthy, which I believe I can do. I want to prove that I can succeed in a game of good players. Please give me a chance pizza man :)
2636 days 16 hours ago
opslove
Name- Dylan W
Username- opslove
Skype- djswizzle03
Age- 16
Color- Blue
Seasons- Last Man Standing, and Tocantins
Placement- I believe 11th or 12th in Tocantins.
Activeness- Yeah I will be
Challenges- Yeah those are the best times for me actually.
Screenshot- Yeah I can.
Last Chance- I believe I should be given a last chance because in my first season I was eliminated in The Amazing Race section due to my partners inactiveness. In my second season, I wasn't playing as hard as I could have and was blindsided due to me not making concrete relationships. I want a chance to prove that I can do well and even win in one of tengaged's most important group games.
Thank you and I hope you might think to choose me.
2636 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):Zach B
Username:tuter32
Skype(if applicable):Rzb2016
Color Level(at the moment):Silver
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?:Fans vs Favorites, Second Chances, All Stars
Do you know your best placement?: 11th, 5th, 11th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):Of course!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:Yea
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):Yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer):I deserve a last chance because i've played three times, and twice i've come up with a place that is just inexcusable. I feel like this is the chance I need to prove that I truly am a great player and I'm not just stuck in mediocrity.
2636 days 15 hours ago
Cryptspartan
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Crypt A
Username: Cryptspartan
Skype(if applicable): live:cryptisking
Color Level(at the moment): Dark Green
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Bolivia
Do you know your best placement?: 12/16
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: 7 is fine
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): The last time around, I flopped, getting 12th. I want to return to prove that underdogs can win the game. I need my redemption. If I return this time around, I will not flop. I will make it to the end, and then I'm gonna win.
2636 days 15 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Brady S
Username: Bradyspaulding16
Skype(if applicable):bradyspauding16@gmail.com
Color Level(at the moment):Gold
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Survivor 32, and 34 I think
Do you know your best placement?: 15th lol I fucking suck
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer):

I deserve a last chance because I never got to prove myself in this series getting pre merge twice is something I am not cool in ad that's why I feel like I deserve a last chance because I have grown and no how to play better now and I really love this series and to get 1 more chance would mean a lot to me and I'm here to win
2636 days 14 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):Rose V.
Username:TheRoseHorse
Skype(if applicable):TheRoseHorse Tengaged
Color Level(at the moment):Light Green
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: I don't remember
Do you know your best placement?: I don't remember
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes, but I've been less active during the school year as I want to focus on my grades.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes. However on Wendsdays, I have to be offline by 7pm est due to church
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I deserve a second chance because I think I've learned from all the other times i've played a survivor group game and want to at least get to the finale. I will dedicate myself as much as possible to the game without putting my grades in Jeopardy.
2636 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Luis L
Color Level(at the moment): gokd
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: tocatins
Do you know your best placement?: 7th
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: 7pm+ est yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): well I don't remember my season but I always play with 100% and that won't change I've learned from my menu survivor attempts
I'm a great person to have on your season
2636 days 14 hours ago
Frozen
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Dexter F.
Username: Frozen.
Skype(if applicable): k1036269@mvrht.com
Color Level(at the moment): Sky.
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Panama.
Do you know your best placement?: 5th.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes.
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): As a one-time player, my game was cut at the final five because I fell into the minority by my own undoing. I voted alone with one of my closest allies at the final eight, betraying the loyal group I established earlier in the game. From that point forward, I knew only one thing - challenges were my only lifeline. I won a shit ton of individual immunities to shoot my way into the final five, but fell flat on my face. So, returning is a must for this guy. I proved I cared about the game and made a lot of strong connections with other tribe members. I organized two votes on my own, by persuading others to turn on each other and for my agenda to pan out. I want to prove that I can make it past those final challenges and tribal councils. I am more than just a necklace around my neck, but that I can also throw strategy and social attributes into my concoction for a Survivor margarita. I hope to come back for my second(and last) time to prove that older generations of Tengaged can play Survivor too, considering I'm older than most contestants. It's time for me to win.
2636 days 14 hours ago
willtatum
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Will T.
Username: willtatum
Skype(if applicable): n/a
Color Level(at the moment): Light Green
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Panama
Do you know your best placement?: 9/18
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes!!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes!
In Panama, I was lucky and able to only attend one tribal pre-merge. Due to being on the dominant tribe, I did not have as much of a chance to establish trust with my allies. I was blindsided on the first vote, and didn't take that as a hint not to stir the pot. I tried to make a big move, and failed and it sent me out of the game. I also came off as threatening, and that is something I need to dial back this time. This time, I know that regardless of my position pre-merge, I need to make sure my relationships are tight before making my move. Had my move worked, there is no doubt in my mind that I would have gone deep and maybe won Panama, but I struck one tribal council too soon.
2636 days 12 hours ago
JakeB
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Jake B.
Username: JakeB
Skype(if applicable): rihannaluva
Color Level(at the moment): Brown
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Fiji
Do you know your best placement?: 6th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): For sure
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes

In Fiji main reason I went home was because I got too comfortable and too confident, I let my closet allies be deceived by a deceiving player just because I felt that they just had to trust me. I also did not branch myself out enough and only stuck to the same people from day 1, I hope to improve my social game and overall finally come out with a win.
2636 days 11 hours ago
moondancer63
48 seasons worth of players that fought so hard and nearly claimed the title, 48 seasons worth of people who failed

This season, Cmack's Survivor is offering all of those who let their chance at a win slip away...play one final time

The theme for Cmack's Survivor 49....LAST CHANCES!

*Only people who played in any of the previous 48 seasons(and never won a Cmack311 game) can apply
**Players in Madagascar(s48) can only apply once they have been eliminated from the game(or lose at the Finale)

PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW:

First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Michael-Caleb W. commonly known as Mc
Username: moondancer63
Skype(if applicable): Michael Wiseowl
Color Level(at the moment): blue
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: season 41
Do you know your best placement?: 9th
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: would prefer most at 8 but yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): this may be my last group game so I want to have a win

Link to the main group(PLEASE JOIN): http://www.tengaged.com/group/2529

The game is scheduled to start late February, early March 2017

Good Luck!
2636 days 11 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Qaz W
Username:qazwdxedc
Skype(if applicable): qazwdxedctengaged
Color Level(at the moment): dark green fuck color games
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: seasons 39, 40, 43, 45 and lms
Do you know your best placement?: 2nd
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yeah
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yeah
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yeah
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): well well well, last time i played i got a very shitty placement i am not happy about. I'm a winner in everything I do and I can't go out without a win. I feel i fit the last chance archetype completely. I started off and got good placements and finished high, but I became a threat in my last two seasons and I got tough tribe luck. It's always been known that I have potential to win, and now is the best time to do it. Ive aged, matured and done all that good shit since i last played about half a year ago, and I haven't played a group game in a while so I'm coming in with a fresh mindset I used to not have. My problem was cockiness, but now i will be confident but not cocky, which will give me leverage moving forward. You know I'm a good strategist and a good villain, but now it's now or never and I will think about every decision I make en route to my win. Originally I thought I would never play again, but I have to win this to satisfy myself.
2636 days 11 hours ago
snick427
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Nick S.
Username: snick427
Skype(if applicable): N/A
Color Level(at the moment): Dark Green
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Panama
Do you know your best placement?: 2nd
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Like you wouldn't believe!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I have so much to prove! My elimination in Panama was only the 2nd time I've been voted out pre-merge in a Survivor group game, and I still don't entirely get why it happened. At least the rest of the members of Viveros went home right after I did! Anyway, I want to prove what I'm made of, since I didn't get the chance to in Panama. I WILL be your Kelley Wentworth!
I was planning on my confessionals being the greatest fantasy story Tengaged has ever seen, but it was cut short by my stupid tribemates. If you pick me, I will begin my second story, The Return of the Queen. YOU WILL SHIT YOURSELF!!!
2636 days 1 hour ago
TheRealSlimShady
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):
Username: Therealslimshady
Skype(if applicable): I'll private message this if/when i get in
Color Level(at the moment): Blue
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Quite a few in both gens
Do you know your best placement?: uuh like 4th ?
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): You already know me and know this
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yep
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yep
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): Because i havent played a game in a year, im a vet of not just Cmack but tengaged survivor so you know youre getting some solid ass play from me. Also because i missed your last big season so here i am
2635 days 21 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Andy F
Username: Zombiekiller2802
Skype(if applicable):Dot gave o e
Color Level(at the moment):Yellow
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Fiji
Do you know your best placement?: No gave no idea
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):Heck yes I'm as active as I can
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:Yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):Yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): Well in Fiji I had a tough time trusting people basing a lot of my votes on paranoia and it ended up being my downfall I could have taken out the winner of that season but anyway I want to prove I have what it takes to win

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!