This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 49 Applications

Topic » Survivor 49 Applications

2607 days ago
Cmack311
48 seasons worth of players that fought so hard and nearly claimed the title, 48 seasons worth of people who failed

This season, Cmack's Survivor is offering all of those who let their chance at a win slip away...play one final time

The theme for Cmack's Survivor 49....LAST CHANCES!

*Only people who played in any of the previous 48 seasons(and never won a Cmack311 game) can apply
**Players in Madagascar(s48) can only apply once they have been eliminated from the game(or lose at the Finale)

PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW:

First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):
Username:
Skype(if applicable):
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?:
Do you know your best placement?:
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer):

Link to the main group(PLEASE JOIN): http://www.tengaged.com/group/2529

The game is scheduled to start late February, early March 2017

Good Luck!
2607 days ago
magge555550101
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Magnus L
Username: magge555550101
Skype(if applicable): magge555
Color Level(at the moment): TV star
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Fiji and Panama
Do you know your best placement?: 2nd :(
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): You know it
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: As always, it's hard but I can manage
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Absolutely
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I don't think any non winner has been closer to winning than me. I ran two entire seasons from start to finish, and I was never in any real danger in either. My biggest weakness is my jury management, because if that had been better I could have won both my seasons.
I got 3rd, then I got 2nd and now it's time to finish what I've started and get that 1st.
Or maybe you'll just see me lose another jury vote because that would be hilarious as well
2607 days ago
Kaseyhope101
Kasey H.

Kaseyhope101

Kaseyhope101, but you already know that

Irl 16 almost 17 but I like fake ages on applications to seem edgy so 22

Brown

Panama which was like 47

In this I got 6th, but in general my best placement ever in group games has got to be 4th.

Very much so. Although I originally flopped @ showing up at challenges this time I'm gonna be beast mode if I get casted.

Yeppers

I deserve a final chance because on Panama I was forced on a tribe with some of the most boring players in your history who were all like "omg I love you ALL, omg slay me Kween Kasey, omg I love Jesus!" And it was utterly unbearable because that was basically  my entire pre merge experience and it merged at top 10 which didn't leave me many options and I was sorta just having to work with other people who are in better positions than I am to make moves, which made it almost seem like I was riding coattails until final 6, which was my eviction. So I want a last chance so I can prove myself to be an actual strategist in the game of survivor and this time be even more villainous. I'll be like Parvati Shallow. 6th | 1st. :-)
2607 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Julian W
Username: TheSexiestDude990
Skype(if applicable): Thnksfrthmmrs.
Color Level(at the moment): TV Star
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Oh god um... Cagayan, Rio De Janeiro, All Stars, HvV, Generations (Also LMS and that ratchet Skype game!)
Do you know your best placement?: 3rd, twice (in F2 seasons) :(
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: That's perfect lmao
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I've played this series so many times over the last couple years, and over the course of my time here I've come 1 tribal away from FTC twice and 2 tribals away once, and it kills me to know how close I've come so many times without even getting to taste finals. I know what needs to be done and will do WHATEVER it takes to finally taste finals and get that elusive victory.
2607 days ago
lionsden121
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Tim M.
Username: lionsden121
Skype(if applicable): ill message if you want
Color Level(at the moment): blood
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: the one cedric won
Do you know your best placement?: i think 6th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): i deserved a 2nd chance and you gave it to a multi over me it pissed me off i played a big game in that season and i had a chance at winning and i will give 100 percent to win the game
2607 days ago
noah_kondon
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Noah K
Username: noah_kondon
Skype(if applicable): noah_kondon.tengages
Color Level(at the moment): Gold
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Survivor: Palau
Do you know your best placement?: 4th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes, just like in palau.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): Ok so in Pulau I played a very good game in my opinion, pre-merge I managed to put myself in an extremely good position, I was in an alliance of 4 and I was the only person who managed to not make myself visibly tight with that alliance.  We took out the inactive first and then my group of 4 wanted 1 of the other 3 out and the other 3 wanted to break the trio (the other 3 were tight) up.  I managed to put myself in a swing vote position and decided who went home.  The next vote I knew I had to keep my tribe together so I made a strategic play and convinced the majority to split the vote and then flipped on Hali who controlled the other 2.  Come merge I was the leader of my tribe and when MC and Grace flipped and I should have been the target however i used fake screenshots to get Scott targeted instead of me.  Even with being in the minority 7-3 I managed to be in a swing vote position when the 7 broke up 4 and 3 and me and Cedric sided with the 3.  The next challenge I won immunity and found the idol and I was making a huge move on Jenifer but Cedric wasn't in and Clair threw away her vote so I was left in the minority, even with being in the minority the next vote I managed to avoid having to play my idol as I knew they were paranoid I had one.  I won immunity the next challenge even with the entire majority trying to make Cedric win and at the vote I managed to convince Jen to flip and when Cedirc, Jonas, and Tim voted Jen I managed to completely secure Jen with me and Clair and get Tim out.  The next round Jonas and Cedric managed to keep themselves both safe with immunity and an idol and my ally Clair left,  I then lost immunity so Jonas and Cedric targeted me but I managed to get Jenn to force a tie.  I lost a luck comp to the eventual winner of the season Cedric.  Honestly I played a great game on my season and did practically everything I needed to win the game and had a couple more challenges gone my way or had Clair not thrown away her vote i had a very good shot of winning that game and that's pretty proven since I lost to the eventual winner of the season in a completely luck tiebreaker.  I need to come back and finish the job.
2607 days ago
Flickgamecolin
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Colin P
Username: Flickgamecolin
Skype(if applicable): Colin_pruitt4
Color Level(at the moment):silver
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: I played in Congo and Panama
Do you know your best placement?: I think it was 9th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):Im always on this sit lol so yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:ILL BE THERE
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer):I deserve a last chance at this series, because I'm hungry for a win. I came into my first season thinking I was going to run things, I did decent, then was brought back and completely flopped. But this season I'm going to be completely focused. I want this bad carl. I want to be crowned a winner of cmacks so bad im willing to give it my all. You won't be seeing the same Colin this time around I can promise that.
2606 days 23 hours ago
SaneBrock
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Brock S
Username: SaneBrock
Skype(if applicable):
Color Level(at the moment): Blue
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Survivor Fiji
Do you know your best placement?: 10th/22
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): that's why i was voted out!
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes
I was deemed a challenge beast in my season from the start. I only went to ONE tribal council before the merge (which the game started with 22 people) And it was a double elimination at the start. Had that not happened I would have very likely went to ZERO tribal councils all pre-merge. At merge i got 10th for being a huge challenge threat. Since then I have played in 2 other Survivor Group Games and I think I have improved on my flaws and have fixed the errors in my past game that held me back before.
2606 days 23 hours ago
NewNightmare7
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Jared D
Username: Newnightmare7
Skype(if applicable): warfarehunter7
Color Level(at the moment): black
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Cagayan, RDJ, Morocco, HvV, Indonesia (ew)
Do you know your best placement?: 2nd
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Sure
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: sure
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): sure
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): well.... I have lost 5 times and you love to mock me for it because i am a failure who wants to lose a 6th time obviously. In terms of gameplay ive gotten to the merge 4 times, final 5 three times and also made finals. Ive been in horrible situations but have made it out before....once. And i like this group game the most. Thats all
2606 days 23 hours ago
hsb123
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Harry B.
Username: Hsb123
Skype(if applicable):
Color Level(at the moment): Light Green
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: I played in Panama
Do you know your best placement?: 10th (Sadly)
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes. Last time, I got the times mixed up. This time, I'm definitely not going to make that mistake again.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yep
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): Last time, I was on a tribe that literally got destroyed. Not a single person from Viveros made merge, but I was the last person standing from that tribe. I had the strategy, but no one listened. The odds were really stacked against me, and this time I hope I can redeem myself and do better. I think that I have what it takes to get to the end this time, and I hope you cast me!
2606 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Mud N
Username: mudndawilderness
Skype(if applicable): mudndawilderness
Color Level(at the moment): Silver
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Indonesia, Panama (that's TOTALLY it)
Do you know your best placement?: 7th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): You know me :)
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yup!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yup!
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): Blood vs water was my first game EVER, so I was really new to everything and had no idea what was going on. I had a shit social game and I humiliated myself LOL. In Indonesia I played for myself, made moves, flipped on my coach and almost won the game (if it wasn't for tots), and my 3rd time I formed a dominant tribe premerge, but was eliminated because I was a threat. I still am looking to snatch up a win, and can't wait to play with some of the best in your series. I also really really wanna play on season 50 ;)
2606 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Jim B
Sahmosean
N/A
TV Star
Bolivia
8th Place
Yes
7pm is best but i should be good for them all
Yes
I played a good game and was the only one that tried to overthrow the power in the game. I worked with who I had to and planted seeds. I pulled a force together but was overthrown by a idol. I deserve a chance because I was never able to show my full potential. I think i would have won the game if i wasn't sent out by a hidden immunity idol. I just need a chance to prove that I'm capable of more. My social and strategic game had an impact on my season which was cut short. I don't have much more to say, which is exactly why I should be accepted. It would be a shame if ny story ended here with so little.
2606 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Mike R.
Username: Pieguy555
Skype(if applicable): You have me on skype !
Color Level(at the moment): TV Star
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Bolivia!
Do you know your best placement?: 10th in this series !
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes ! :)
Well, in my only season I was targeted and voted out early in the Merge, like I usually am, because I am a "strong" social player and apparently a "huge" threat to win. I'm here to have a good time, meet some new people, and - hopefully - try to win, but realistically I expect to be targeted in the Early Merge and be an iconic 1st/2nd/3rd juror. I believe I deserve a 2nd chance because I was literally voted out in Bolivia for attending challenges, and no one even returned my mails because it was an inactive fest !
2606 days 22 hours ago
jman96
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Jordan M
Username:jman96
Skype(if applicable):jordanthegreat96
Color Level(at the moment):light green
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Panama
Do you know your best placement?: 7th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Quite Active
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: It is good for me
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes I can
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): Last season, I barely got the chance to show what I can do as everyone was all family like and I was taken out before I got the chance to make big moves. I want to be on this season as it is basically my last chance to show what I can do stragically. I can learn from my mistakes and hope to use them to get to the end. I also want in as clearly this is my last chance as the series is coming to an end. I'm here to play and I'm here to win.
2606 days 21 hours ago
adeleadele
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Adele. L
Username: adeleadele
Skype(if applicable): adelelovertengaged
Color Level(at the moment): Red
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?:  S38 AND 43
Do you know your best placement?: 5th!
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes always of course
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes it's perfect
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yep always have
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): Well i feel like the both seasons i have been taken advantage of, more so in my first time threw, my 2nd time threw i actually played the game more, but i just did not have the numbers, which was my downfall, only placing 12th/24 the second time. I Deserve a last chance as i have matured a lot since the last times i have played, i have played more group games and i have also been on Vmr, and currently in Top 3 :0 I Will try my hardest to win this time, and hopefully win S49! Pick me hun... Pick me.
2606 days 20 hours ago
kingLiam
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Liam R
Username: kingliam
Skype(if applicable): kingliamadrian
Color Level(at the moment): Purple
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Fiji, unfortunately
Do you know your best placement?:  18th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Always
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Sure!
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I think Fiji was a bummer to me, I think i should get a second shot, because in fiji people srewed me, they didn't want to see how i could play the game, and i think this would be ther perfect opportunity of being back to prove i can do this, i can do big moves, i can play hard, i can flip flop. I can do those things, if only i had an second shot

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!