This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 49 Applications

Topic » Survivor 49 Applications

2627 days 14 hours ago
Possiblythis
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Kodi M
Username: Possiblythis
Skype(if applicable): Possiblythis
Color Level(at the moment): yellow
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?:
Season 48: Madagascar
Do you know your best placement?:  11th (robbed)
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yeah that's fine
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): of course I can
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer):
Because I was the Michaela Bradshaw of my season. I was doing well, I had a good game plan, I was one of the best bitches in this game but I was cut out too soon. You should give my a second chance like CBS gave her a second chance, and we will both show you that you were right to do so.

I fucking slayed in my season, I was controlling a lot, but merge shit happened and I was taken out by a Bitch. We both know I was one of the best people in the cast. I don't take shit from people. If someone is telling shit to me, I know it.

If you try to weaken my game, as chance found Out, I will take you out. I'm not a flipper, I'm not Ciera, someone who is constantly yearning for a big move, I'm just someone who is trying to do what's best for me and for my allies.

You better put me in this season, also I better have made at least one episode title in Madagascar! :P
2627 days 13 hours ago
VegasBoy94
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Zac
Username: VegasBoy94
Skype(if applicable): Zac Tengaged
Color Level(at the moment): Black
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Oh boy it was so long ago, it was Egypt
Do you know your best placement?:  like 16th lol im a flopperoo
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): ofc
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: 6 is tight however i can do it
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): Alrighty so basically in my season i was in three groups and it was too much for me. I promise to be active and really want my last chance to play!!!!
2626 days 18 hours ago
XxHeroxX
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Jera A.
Username: XxheroxX
Skype(if applicable): jera.azure
Color Level(at the moment): Orange
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Panama
Do you know your best placement?:  10th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): I admit, at the time I was playing, I wasn't extremely active, but I do think that when I did become more active that I did show potential. I wasn't stupid, and I played the game the best I could at the time.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes, that would work fine.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes.
I don't think my Panama performance defines who I am as a player, and isn't what I can fully bring to the table. I admit, I am rusty, it's been close to a year since I've done group games, but I do think I have some of that old charm and wit that made me an all star in many other games. However, my performance in Panama was anything but charming, so I know that severely hurts my chances, but I don't think you'd be disappointed by giving me another chance. :)
2626 days 13 hours ago
tundrahenry101
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Jake S
Username: tundrahenry101
Skype(if applicable): jake_tengaged7
Color Level(at the moment): sky level
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?:  I think I played in 2 prior seasons but I can't recall the names
Do you know your best placement?: jury!
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes 100%
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes I love those!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): yes sir
I have taken a break from tengaged and now that I'm back, what better way to make a grand return than to come back and win my FIRST group survivor game. I know in past games that I've let other people control my fate in the game and I think coming back this time being older and now I actually have a grasp on what the goal at hand is. I really want to win and what better place to win than the series that taught me how to play!
2626 days 13 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Ok I played in africa, heroes vs villains 2, and missed opportunities!

I definitely thinking coming back for a 4th and finale time would be an amazing opportunity to show that I can even play this game the way I know I can!!!
2623 days 20 hours ago
terose
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Tim R
Username: terose
Skype(if applicable): bblover20931115
Color Level(at the moment): Orange
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Holy shit. Too many to name. Lol Mexico, Iceland, Winners vs Losers and Fans vs Favorites 3 to name a few.
Do you know your best placement?: 4th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: 7 is better for me but yes.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I have played in so many seasons and have always given it my all. I'm never afraid to just totally go all in for this. And that starts at day 1. Even though I have come up short in many seasons (I've gotten pretty close lol), I have never given up. This has been my favorite series on tengaged and Carl, you know how much I love your series and how dedicated I am when I'm picked to compete. I don't even think I need to answer this because you know how I play and have seen me play in other series as well. I'm not afraid to make big moves in this game and will do whatever it takes to get that win.
2623 days 11 hours ago
flyfly456
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Caleb F.
Username: flyfly456
Skype(if applicable): dont have one, sorry
Color Level(at the moment): orange
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: season 36
Do you know your best placement?: in cmack's survivor? 4th if i remember correctly
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): yes
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yep
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I made a lot of mistakes the last time i played. I tried to push the narrative that i was this huge underdog and i had so many obstacles to overcome, when really i was just the laughingstock of the whole season. I didnt win a single challenge, every big move that i tried to make completely blew up in my face, i got my closest ally voted out. It was just a mess. And now i'm here to change my legacy and prove that i have what it takes to win this game and be one of the best.
2623 days 1 hour ago
brandonrichie
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Brandon R.
Username: brandonrichie
Skype(if applicable): brandammn
Color Level(at the moment): Gold
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?:  Africa and Heroes vs. Villains
Do you know your best placement?: 8th
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Definitely. Especially in a game like this where I'll be 100% invested.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: That's perfect for me!
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes :)
I remember when Carl first messaged me and asked me to play in Africa. I was very new to Tengaged, had little to no group game experience, and was going through a lot in real life. I was a major part of the pre-merge storyarch, but after we merged I found myself swamped in real-life obligations and could not focus on the game, likely contributing to my alliance's inability to escape from the minority position. When the eventual winner of the season, Alan, warned me about me impending elimination, I kicked it back into high-gear and tried to save myself. Unfortunately, my wakeup call came too late for any serious changes to be made and I was voted out at eighth place.
I was lucky enough to have Carl see my original potential and ask me back for Heroes vs. Villains, where I was placed on the Villains tribe. Right off the bat, I tried playing a hundred miles a minute. I was talking to everyone, trying to make big moves, and even played a huge part in the opposing tribe's elimination when I was sent over there to possess someone. I think that my urge to play an extremely loud, volatile, and fast-paced game was to make up for my performance in Africa. I wanted to show Carl that he was right about me, that I had what it took to be a good villain and an admirable player. Unfortunately, due to both my lingering unfamiliarity with Tengaged (which showed in my nonexistant relationships with anyone in the cast outside of my original season) and my aggressive nature, I was blindsided prematurely.
I didn't think that I would ever get a chance to play in Carl's series again, but here I am, almost a year later, more ready to play than ever before. I have matured so much since I last competed; I honestly believe that I am a completely different person. I deserve one last chance to prove myself because I not only recognize but understand the mistakes I made in the past. I played as a child in my first two seasons, and I am now a young adult. I understand the social, strategic, and physical aspects of the game more now than I ever could have a year ago. I know how to balance making big moves with laying low; I know now that making honest friendships and alliances gives you skills that transcend the concept of the game. I have learned that people are not just chess pieces that I can sacrifice and dispose of whenever I want and that you cannot win this game alone. I feel that now, with my newfound maturity and understanding of both the game and other people, is the perfect time for me to return. I deserve a last chance because I have an unfinished story that I need to conclude. I deserve a last chance because I am more equipped to win than ever before. I deserve a last chance because I believe that this is my time.  No, I KNOW that this is my time.
2622 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
FINE ILL FILL OUT AN APP

First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Joe H.
Username: me when you legit can just look at my username, why should i type it?
Skype(if applicable): you know it! jharrintengaged
Color Level(at the moment): i don't know as i don't play tengaged games, LOOK IF YOU CARE.
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: I've played in like 5 seasons
Do you know your best placement?: I've gotten 16th, 14th, 7th, and i think 5th? tbh i don't remember and too lazy to check. I'VE NEVER WON THO.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc):no im extremely inactive and won't ever send confessionals. ill also never vote or show up to challenges. ill win by being an inactive threat in the end.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes, even tho ill ever show up. (in actuality, i have classes so depends on the day. should be at 4-5 days of the week tho)
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): sì
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): i have been robbed every season and i love this game
2621 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Logan M.
Username: Logie56.
Skype(if applicable): TheLoganMTV
Color Level(at the moment): Dark Green.
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?:

Season 48: Madagascar.

Do you know your best placement?: 6th.
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Yes.
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes.
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes.

I deserve a last chance because I fucking slayed in Madagascar until I was voted out. If I didn't win immunity, I always made sure the target was off my back. I watched as my allies got picked off one by one and I yet somehow stayed in the game until Final 6. I have wonderful social skills and I can make it far in the game. I send at least one confessional every tribal council and I always keep you informed on my whereabouts in the game, you know i'll always continue that.
2621 days 13 hours ago
Caliboy
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Sean P
Username: Caliboy
Skype(if applicable): Mission2b4u
Color Level(at the moment): TV Star
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: South Pacific and Generations
Do you know your best placement?: 3rd??
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): For most part yeah
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: 6 COULD be pushing it for me being the last hour I have til I am off sometimes slow and other times rushing out parts for 6:30 latest.. however if finish everything sometime that gap is me waiting for clock to go down til I can clock out from work.
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I deserve a last chance because I know I have what it takes to win, if I can gather the will and drive to do so. I too know I can cause drama or drifts within a core so I need to watch how I play the game however I do want to try to take the crown tho seams like an impossible task even tho I have done it with other hosts aka your friends or gone really far and or close to do so.
2617 days 18 hours ago
Lissylion15
Patrick L
Lissylion15
yyd62008@psoxs.com
Black
Madagascar
5th
Yes
Yes
Yes
I want to come back because I am someone who is always active but at the same time plays a lowkey game. Survivor should never be about the best of the best, and I truly believe I was playing a fair game in Madagascar. I am a loyal person and it sucks when I got idoled ouu at the final five, so I want to come back one last time to make it past that hump.
2616 days 15 hours ago
mysterygame2
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Nolan K
Username: Mysterygame2
Skype(if applicable): nolan.kettonen
Color Level(at the moment): Gold
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Season 48.
Do you know your best placement?: 2nd
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: Yes
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges): Yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): Because unlike most of these people I only had one chance and the jury was my downside, This is my last chance whilst others have had multiple, And I have to change things.
2616 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): JB B.
Username: _JB_
Skype(if applicable): utfanjb98
Color Level(at the moment): orange
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: India
Do you know your best placement?: 17th
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?: yes
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer): I deserve a last chance because my first chance was cut way too short. I was easily exiled from my tribe right from the beginning in India and my game was cut short. I've waited for the right time to come back because I'm here to win, and I feel like there is no better time for me to come back because I know I can win this game. I've done it before and now it's time to execute again. The other people are stepping stones that will lead me to victory. Once I'm done with them, they can drift away. I could care less, this is my last chance and I won't waste it.
2616 days 13 hours ago
brontesonly
First Name w/Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed):Alex D
Username: brontesonly
Skype(if applicable):tengaged.brontesonly
Color Level(at the moment): Silver
What prior season(s) of Cmack's did you play in?: Last season and got robbed
Do you know your best placement?: 9th im guessing
Are you active?(Send confessionals/challenges, etc): Ofc
MAJORITY of challenges are LIVE at 6-7pm est(with maybe 1-2 live ones at 8pm est), is that good for you?:YEAH
Can you screenshot?(For non-live challenges):YUP
Why do you deserve a last chance?(this should be your longest answer):I LITERALLY GOT ROBBED. OMG I JUST FELT THE NEED THAT I NEED TO REDEEM MYSELF! AND I KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG! I have nothing more to say honestly I GOT ROBBED! Let's pray i wont get robbed!! this season! I'll play so ruthless!

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!