This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 South Africa Discussion

Topic » S5 South Africa Discussion

1980 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
JD (NewNightmare7) Confessional EP:5

Christian...is funny and a complete mess which is why its so funny.

So I wake up this morning, get my nipple pinchers out etc and check to see whats poppin with the vote (even though ik whats poppin with the vote) and one of the first people I talk to is Christian...it starts off as "hey whats the vote" and im like "hey, ive heard Mike" and hes like "ive heard JP and GP" and im like ^oh ok. Probably Mike is saying that to them^ but then...Benji (i hate typing that name like that lol) comes in and is like "Christian I think is against us, he is lobbying hard for Mike to stay".

Christian didnt reply to my reply off of his comment saying I have yet to hear that but he is talking to James still saying "yo man lets get us 3 plus JD in and lets take out GP *in macho voice*" and im like "bruh you arent even convincing me to vote GP... it was confusing.

Then he tells James while still not talking to me that if they cant get JD lets get JP to vote with them and like bruuuuh what are you even doing? So then he changes his mind and comes back to me saying vote Mike. Its us 2, JP and Ben and im like "ok?" And he tells Ben the same thing and then he is like forcing James to make a group chat of everyone but Mike and is not acting entitled like he is the leader of the tribe and hes calling all the shots...

1. No. 2. No. 3. We threw the challenge and you are not aware of that and 4. You are on the outside but keep thinking that if you want. We need the votes to get out Tim so "yas queen you're my savior woo" but really, we're all sinners :p
1980 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
The irony of the person named Christian trying to break out the All Sinners Choir’s grip
1980 days 20 hours ago
jman96
back to basics season, so there are no idols. meaning mike is screwed.
1980 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
**MIKE GETS 11TH**
1980 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
RIP icon
1980 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
The irony of Tim attacking me for needing immunity to stay in the game and now having to rely on an immunity run to not get booted is not lost on me!

Hope they harpoon that annoying cunt whale <3
1980 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Christian37) Confessional EP:6

Confession:
So i have made merge. Its amazing that i have such a good place in the game right now. Im not too big of an threat right now, but neither too bad too be an easy vote. But now as i have made merge i need to step up the game. I have to go from the non christian- christian dude to an norwegian dude with attitude. Thats about right. Also i love my alliance. Hopefully this be an easy road to final 5 with my alliance, where i sadly would need to get rid of some of them.
1980 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
The merge assessment will be up hopefully within the next forty-five minutes :-)
1980 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**Merge Assessment**

After a premerge that could be found as rather dull and well a lot of complaining.  I've gotta say that we definitely have the best ten players left.  I'm really hoping this merge is exciting because it seems like people are itching to make moves and go for each other's throats.

However, for now I'll assess the final ten which consists of five original Tswana versus five original Zulu.

turney1805 - Andrew, is going to be threat moving forward in the game.  I think the original Tswana tribe already thinks he's one of the leaders of his tribe for his diplomatic approach.  However, I think Andrew could potentially overcome this if he manages to sneak through the first couple rounds.  Overall, this game could end either really quickly or we could see Andrew in the finale.

BENLINUS - Benjamin, a former winner in the first generation is showing he's come to play.  He's in a good alliance and has been expanding his social in roads.  However, I do think Benjamin won't win the game for the simple reason of being too big a threat towards the end.  I definitely see a GP and JP would be willing to cut him and he also has some Zulu's after him.   I'd expect Benjamin's placement to go as high as 4th and as low as 8th.

Christian37 - Christian, might not know this but he's in a hella good spot.  He could easily be a go-between the OG tribes and could get into final three's with GP and JP or JD and Benjamin.  This game for Christian comes down to is he socially aware of his actual position.  If he is then he could be a dangerous player and I think he'll be in the finale.

Eoin - This is my dark horse to win the game.  Eoin, from last pick to making the merge has been a delight this season.  Eoin, has managed to make sure he's not at the top of the pecking order and has socially integrated with his tribe.  Eoin, needs to keep laying low while continuously building up his social game.  My only fear for Eoin is if he loses Tim and Andrew too early into the game.

Survivorgame1 - At first, I thought GP was a bit happy go lucky.  But, from my talks with him and confessionals he seems to have a decent grasp of the game.  He's very much in the know of his position and I could definitely see him floating his way towards the top.  My deal is will he get enough respect at the end if he were to make it there.

NewNightmare7 - JD has been lively this season and he's bringing it with the confessionals.  But, man I fear for JD hard because I really think he needs to make sure he doesn't outshine Benjamin.  If we're being real, I doubt JD and Benjamin will make the finals together but if JD wants to get there he needs to lowkey it up.  JD could definitely be in play as a winner.

TwentyOnePilots - I actually really like JP.  However, the activity level has been inconsistent despite bringing good confessionals.  My gut tells me that JP is gonna slide a bit and will turn it on towards the end as opposed to medical evacuation.  I'm watching out for him and Kolby to do great things in the game as opposed to an evacuation.

ThePug - Kolby is likely the safest among the bunch.  Has ties with both tribes and is a necessity for groups moving forward.  The only thing working against Kolby is his activity, but if he picks it up in these later stages of the game he'll be good.  There is going to be a decent amount of pressure on Kolby where to vote these first couple rounds.

Iconique - Honestly, I've got nothing on Thomas.  Other than he was likely the vote if Zulu were to lose again.  I think Thomas is going deep unless he gets medically evacuated or self-votes.  He's likely the ideal final two because he hasn't done much and I think someone like a GP or JP is gonna take him under their wing.

Lionsden121 - It's been a roller coaster for Tim.  From captainship, to yelling at me, to Christian and finally the rest of tribe.  Tim, could either be defined as host's dream or a host's nightmare.  I find him somewhere in-between and I actually appreciate his activity levels.  Now, I think Tim is gonna be the main target for his physical game, but if I were everyone else then I'd take Tim to the end.  No offense to Tim, I just can't see him winning with how his social game has gone.
1980 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Andrew (turney1805)- With no idols, and the possibility of flipping Kolby against his own tribe, Andrew looks like a juicy merge boot for me. His reputation and name unfortunately precede him and I’ll be shocked if he’s not at least considered for the first votes. The one thing he has going for him is possibly some earned respect for playing mediator but this is online survivor and people love to think 8 steps ahead so he could be targeted for being a jury threat over that.

Benjamin X. (BENLINUS)- something I despised about Ben when we played together was his ability to slip through until he could dominate at the end. Maybe the players in this season are more self interested than Bens allies in our game, but if not I can see him taking it to the final episode.

Christian (Christian37)- Hes in an interesting position. That social game needs to be on 200% because he runs the risk of being low on either sides totem pole. Again I love the storyline of someone named Christian beating a fake survivor cult so I hope he works it out.

Eoin (Eoin)- I really don’t know what to make of Eoin. We played stars together and he kind of sucked when under any pressure. I think he’ll be a mid merge boot and without an idol I don’t see him talking himself out of his vote off. Prove me wrong.

GP (Survivorgame1)- He honestly hasn’t left an impression on me yet. Which isn’t a bad thing, it’s bad to stand out too much in the pre merge.

J.D. (NewNightmare7)- Ooh! Someone from my first season. He seems to be hitting a personal best in this game, congrats on that. I think he has potential to take his game far. His biggest hurdle imo will be the final 3 challenge where he has to win or convince an ally that he’s not a threat to win. It sounds like he’s been a very vocal player so I don’t know if he’ll be able to do that, better hope Ben is in that final 3 and loses too. Or someone else emerges as a shield.

JP (TwentyOnePilots)- I think this is the one who’s been doing fun confessionals, so I hope he can flourish in the merge.

Kolby (ThePug)- This vote and possibly the tone of the merge seems to rest in his hands. Unfortunately I don’t really know which option works out better for him. I don’t see him getting to final 2 at this point.

Thomas (Iconique)- Interesting choice of username.

Tim (lionsden121)- I see a bit of myself in his approach to his game, so I might be biased :p Hope he stirs shit up and kicks the game off, whether he’s merge boot or not

Ben since this is back to basics, will ties be decided by previous tribal votes?
1980 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Wait I just saw Tim won immunity < 3333 mess
1980 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:6

Finally- the game has begun! The Pre-Merge was a snoozefest, well- for me at least, and probably everyone else involved in this series. Now, the tribes have merged with a perfect 5-5. The entire first portion of this game, I've dramatically amped up being on the outs of my tribe, alone, scared in the deep dark forest wilderness to the opposing tribe. Which they opened there arms to take me in, since somehow I've over come all odds and survived two Tribal Council's with my sadistic, manipulative, abusive tribe leader; Tim. Who in reality? Is probably my closest ally!

Now comes the dilemma, they want me to flip! They think I'm going to flip! They've manifested that I'm going to flip! BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FLIP!

Tim won Individual Immunity, which is my best scenario. The pre-planned thing with Jared was to vote him out come merge, which I wasn't actually going to do. So taking that out of play gives me an easy excuse to back up a bit, I politely get him to agree for me to flip in the re-vote. Saying I'd feel like a jackass just stabbing them in the back, so let me do it softly. Which once again, isn't the case at all!

I have little ole Jackson (JP) that I can convince to flip on big bad Ben Linus, unexpectedly. In which I can act completely bewildered and shocked "HUH! WHAT?!?! ONE OF YALL FLIPPED?!?" and there's no re-vote for me to slide out of. Placing me in the Final Nine!

The inner-Zulu tribe has a few dynamics going on. The original hierarchy wasn't a totem poll but a damn square, as far as I know of- there were't any inside core alliances. Now, Tim has come with the idea of making a Core 3. That's all fine and dandy with me, the more the merrier. I gave in return the idea of me taking Eoin under my wing, and him grabbing Andrew. So we'd have a better grasp of them both.

JD (Jared) has told me they're targeting Andrew, taking out the other half of the Mike-Turney duo who planned on flipping back and forth. But hey! That's my job Mike and Andrew! Oh and Jared, that'll be my job to take him out later when I feel it's necessary.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MajorFluffyImperialeagle-size_restricted.gif
1980 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben since this is back to basics, will ties be decided by previous tribal votes?

Nope :)
1979 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin X. (BENLINUS) Confessional EP:6

So heading into this merge we felt pretty good, we'd succeeded in our plan getting Mike voted out because ultimately we knew he was more invested in working with someone like Turney than he would be to work with our own tribe. JD and I had spoke about the intention of losing a challenge early on for that purpose, because both of us had either not received mails back from Mike, or were finding it hard to get a read on him.

We knew the risk of 5-5 was always there, and our biggest concern was Tim winning immunity, because two of the four others on his tribe had already approached us or hinted that they want him gone asap. Tim seems somewhat oblivious to the fact that he is rubbing his own tribe the wrong way or that without immunity he may very well have gone tonight (as per his answers at tribal), so maybe self-awareness isn't his forte this winter month. Naturally though, Tim wins immunity even though he FAILED to give the correct official title for a season, but I suppose what makes a good storyline must be allowed!!! >:(

Immediately after the challenge Tim mails me and asks me to tone down my comments towards him in the game, asking why I hate him so much and why I'm constantly making jabs at him etc. Firstly, I find it laughable that anyone could remotely take anything I'm saying serious in these challenges when I openly mock my own tribe mates when they get answers wrong. But I suppose a victim will always find a way to twist a situation to become said victim. Moreover, what makes this extra drenched in irony is that Tim did spend the entirety of my recent Heroes vs. Villains commenting on every forum after he was voted out either mocking or shouting in frustration at those who had voted him out in sixteenth place. I completely respect someone being upset by something like that, but when I hear that Tim makes a habit of such behaviour in multiple games, and then comes to me and essentially says tone it down I feel attacked by you... I have no sympathy, no care and certainly no time. I don't even dislike Tim, I've always said I like the guy and I find him nice... but playing with him is quite a frustrating experience, and I think he needs to take more self-responsibility for how he comes across to people. As Eoin said to me last night, Tim will either get voted out of this game soon or he'll drag himself to the end by winning challenges and receive no votes.

Now onto the vote... with Tim out the way it only leaves four options for our tribe to vote. Kolby has spent a lot of time speaking with JD, and if I'm correct he and JP are also friends so it means he's someone that can help us out down the line. Eoin I'd also rather keep, because he says he's really not majorly invested here, and he seems open to the idea of voting Tim out. That just leaves Turney and Thomas. Thomas says and does nothing so there's no real incentive to vote him out, and Turney has approached me trying to essentially make a deal to watch each others backs... but unfortunately I'm not interested. This isn't only because I know he's also messaged others on my tribe (we compared notes), but because I don't see a future for my game with Turney in it. He's a nice enough guy, but we just don't have enough in common or any sense of trust to align. Our only contact this game has been him chastising me for arguing with Tim in the skype chat and then his "I don't believe this" or w/e comment after Christian Underscore DISGUSTINGLY rigged the game against the Zulu tribe #ReDoChallenge4OrThisGameIsTainted

So myself and JD are going to slyly push for Turney to go, and to do this we're going to make sure that Christian thinks they're voting for him, that way he wont have any thoughts on flipping (which wouldn't even make logical sense for him), and then if Kolby is to be trusted then the re-vote will see Turney go home. If not, then we might as well draw rocks because I don't see myself flipping on any of my All Sinners Choir.

The big what if here tonight is JP... he self-voted last tribal council, and he may do so again tonight which means he's being dragged out by medical. I like to think its because we're rationing our rice and beans like mad right now, and at this rate JP is starving to death. I'm sure there's a few people saying HAHAHAHAH THEY VOTED OUT MIKE NOW THEY'RE GOING DOWN IN NUMBERS BECAUSE JP IS GOING TO GO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA well firstly to those people you're watching me play virtual Survivor go f**k yourself. But in all seriousness, we are aware that keeping JP was a risk, and honestly his evacuation isn't a death sentence. I'd love for JP to be on the jury, and that's the only downside to him leaving tonight. If he gets pulled, it propels me and JD forward, and gives us a chance to play the scrappy underdog roles which will come in handy once it's time to topple Tim, so we can enjoy incessant posting at every consecutive tribal from when he's voted out.
1979 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ahhh Tim is gonna be such an asshole in jury questioning <333 I can’t wait for the arguments

And I didn’t even consider JP being at risk for a medevac, now I kinda feel for the ASC. They might’ve needed Mike to bridge some sort of cross tribal alliance (though I think Ben wouldn’t benefit from that)

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!