This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 South Africa Discussion

Topic » S5 South Africa Discussion

1989 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
JD (NewNightmare7) Confessional EP:6

Mike left and I was very happy about that. He really needed to go because he was going to flipity flop...and now we have a new thing coming.

MERGE! Im so excited cause this is my 2nd time in Bigbens history I actually made the merge!!! The first one dating back 3 years ago in Iceland...wow. Its an even 5-5 however two of the other five (Eoin and Kolby) are considering flipping. It would have been much easier had Tim lost immunity...however, the fucker didnt and I was gonna argue the challenge but I was at work and really tired so its whatever, he still won.

So now our secondary target is Andrew...the other guy involved in Mike's duo that needs to go too so I went to Kolby and hes like "ill flip in the revote" and im like "sexy" and then Eoin has concerns about flipping in general but then James comes in telling me that Eoin said he doesnt care about this game at all...

Thats so frustrating to me because I would do anything to try to stay in this game. This has meant alot to me to be a a part of and redeem myself so it would suck to lose against people who just dont care. Im gonna try to have that not happen.

Now there are two problems with this vote:

1. This vote is a fucking mess. No one knows what to do, Christian, GP and JP dont know the vote and the other side isnt throwing names at the moment. Its like ughhhhhhhhh fucckkkk.

2. JP has been completely inactive...if he self votes again this vote, he gets evacuated and that would suck but it wouldnt be the worst thing to happen. If hes not gonna be active then we cant rely on him to help us so if he goes he goes. Hes a good person though.

I guess we will see at the vote. I hope JP gets online/GP and Christian too.
1989 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin X. (BENLINUS) Confessional EP:6

JP has returned 馃挅 Jesus Provides yes sir

I鈥檓 happy because we started this game as the All Sinners Choir so hopefully we can end it that way too. If one of us goes tonight I鈥檓 not going to say what if, because I honestly love this group regardless of how we play from here on out. The only person I am a little nervous of is Christian, but I hope that we鈥檙e able to stay five strong so that in a re-vote Kolby and perhaps Eoin will prevent it going to a rock draw.

But if it comes to rocks, I鈥檇 be willing to draw ... I love a one in seven chance of going home.
1989 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Holy fuck if Kolby gets JP to flip and they blame Christian
1989 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Iconique
Played: 62 times
Last Activity: 1 day ago

Ben doesn鈥檛 deserve this in the merge portion
1989 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin X. (BENLINUS) Confessional EP:6

So we're about to get the results, the vote has resulted in something pretty interesting.

Kolby told JD that their tribe decided on me as the target, but that he'd be willing to flip. Eoin told me that I was Zulu's target, and that he'd be willing to flip. However both wanted assurance that it wouldn't be just us picking off a minority, and I think we can offer them that. I can't see Tswana (no matter how gorgeous we are) staying firm until the top five. On top of that they've got Thomas who forgot his password so he's not voting, which gives Eoin and Kolby no real choice to flip or else they have no standing with us next tribal council... by voting with us we essentially owe them safety.

Turney got pretty mad that he's the vote, and it does make me feel guilty in a sense because he's not a horrible guy and his whole group is apparently turning on him now, and from what we can tell he hasn't go a chance at staying (unless we have BRILLIANT liars here). I told Turney about how Mike had offered me the chance to work in a three-man host alliance with them both, but Turney denied knowing about this and denied even having an interest in playing with Mike. I suppose it's all irrelevant now... and if Turney is telling the truth it's kind of a shame how Mike's proposal is what really helped place the target on his back.

The biggest question mark here is who told the other side that Turney was the target... so there's a good chance we have a rat in our midst. The funny thing is that if anyone on our tribe flips and becomes a rat they essentially end their game given the circumstances, whereas for Zulu flipping is the only chance they have thanks to Thomas.

We'll see if I survive. I'd like to say I feel okay going into this vote, and that's mostly because I can't see the use in all the lies given that there are no idols in play.
1989 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jeez, what鈥檚 GP doing?
1989 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:6

I'd just like to say -- I am the Cersei Lannister of Tengaged, I think I'm good, I believe it, I attempt to orchestrate plans, and they some how fall through in some bout of my own paranoia, or one piece of the puzzle I left out. At the end of the day, I'm just gonna own being a messy bitch and see how far I can get!

https://media.giphy.com/media/13zZ0FyrgNWwLu/giphy.gif
1989 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
**ANDREW GETS 10TH**
1989 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin X. (BENLINUS) Confessional EP:7

Tim and I actually made a semi-serious agreement in which he wouldn't be targeted :x even if he lost

But this makes it more complicated in what to tell the victim of our planned blindside now
1989 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996

I鈥檒l send a confessional later...

But I鈥檓 trying to make a new alliance consisting of myself, Eoin, Tim, JD and GP

but it鈥檚 so hard with these apathetic players
1989 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996

These people can鈥檛 hide that they鈥檙e shady af

I clock it alllll

Time to mix things up if I can or become the sexiest juror of the century

Or Thomas dies
1989 days ago
bigben1996
GP (Survivorgame1) Confessional EP:7

Hello, yes it is me... the dumbass of all dumbasses.
I seriously got a SV last tribal because I legitimately just forgot to vote and I hate myself for that rip! But its ok...well not really.
I think its pretty damn safe to say I have about a 3% chance of winning... Like the odds are for sure not in my favor.
Ben & JD clearly have to most pull in this game, they align and talk to people from the other alliance, and for people like me and Christian are just their little puppets.
I made an effort last tribal AND this tribal to talk to Eoin, Tim, & Kolby but talking to them is dead ass like trying to talk to s fucking wooden door. We just small talk and never really strategize. All I got from fuckin Eoin last tribal strategy wise is "Well it looks like its not either of us"
WELL O FUCKING K??? I want to form a bond with you and strategize but there people are icy as hell.
My first strategy was to latch on to Ben or JD and ride their coattails to the end and hope I was nice enough i'd win! Well that snot going to work because I can barely talk to the other tribe.
Then last night I was talking to JD about the up coming day, we were having a little bitch fest about Tim. I mean its no secret Tim is Public Enemy No. 1 and annoying as hell and JD goes "Tim would literally lose against anybody, he has no chance of winning"
L I G H T B U L B!
If theoretically I was able to latch onto Tim, turn the tides, and make it to the end with him I MIGHT just have a chance at this, its slim, but its still something. Yes he would have a compelling underdog story but If i was able to maneuver my way through this perfectly and prove this was my plan, I could have something going for me.
It's going to take alot of work and talking, but hey... crazier things have happened.
1989 days ago
konohavillage1
I don鈥檛 think GP has the social pull to flip that vote lol
1989 days ago
bigben1996
konohavillage1
I don鈥檛 think GP has the social pull to flip that vote lol

Neither do I.  This season is toxic, but has some solid players.
1988 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
LMAO TIM WON AGAIN

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!