This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 South Africa Discussion

Topic » S5 South Africa Discussion

1966 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
I've never tried playing as a hero,because honestly I was robbed in benlinus hvv and might as well try for one. But first I need to send heroic confessionals. About me being the underdog, and that I have no friends, and i pretty much have to win every challenge which sucks.

he aint fooling me
1965 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
GP (Survivorgame1) Confessional EP:9

This game has been fucked.
I dont know if its because of the people... well I mean yes its because of the people...Nobody really is willing to socialize with one another or make a move that would change the course of the game.
We kinda switched it up last Tribal when we went after Kolby but JP got medically evacuated.
Right now I really trust the trio of Ben, JD, and me. Do I want them around? Absolutely not.
I may not be the most social player, I may not be the most strategic, but I do have a little more than 2 brain cells and can figure out simple scenarios.
Go to FTC against JD/Ben = Getting fucking destroyed
Go to FTC against Kolby/Tim = May have a fighting chance for turning against Ben & JD

I know Ben & JD wont flip against me because if you take a look at the trio, whos the jury goat??? ME!

Last tribal Kolby and I talked and he said people were willing to do Ben.
Take out JD's right hand man and then eventually people will take out JD because he is the biggest threat left in this game.

IDK, tonight's going to be a clusterfuck but imma get talking because every tribal that goes by im just watching my chances of winning slip down the drain.
1965 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
GP (Survivorgame1) Confessional EP:9

I bit the bullet, #GetBenOut is in full effect.
I talked to Kolby and spilled some shit about the inner workings of our side's alliance so he would trust me, told him he was going to be the vote, and he said a move needed to be made against Ben & JD.
Now we have 2 votes, great! Kolby was confident he could get Tim plus im going to talk to Tim to get some extra cushioning. Now that leaves fiercely loyal Christian & Eoin who is in another game with Ben..
We werent sure about if Eoin would tell, so that leaves Christian.
As they say, Information is power. Last tribal in our trio mail, Ben & JD were saying how it was annoying Christian didnt want to vote Kolby at first.
SOOOOO...
I run to christian saying how they were throwing around his name bc he didnt want to vote Kolby right away and they only want loyal numbers and I saved him and got them to vote kolby yadayadayada...
So if we are somehow to pull together 4 votes without the plan spilling, then that would be a fucking miracle.
But I know JD & Ben are prominent social players so IDK who exactly is super loyal to them, I dont know if somebody is going to go back and tell them and I end up getting blindsided.
All I know im going to be nervous as hell until the votes are read.
1965 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**KOLBY GETS 7TH**
1965 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Tim (lionsden121) Confessional EP:10

and this was a dumb move but i had my reasons

but for no

*DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD* THE WICKED WITCH THE WICKED WITCH DING DONG THE WICKED WITH IS DEADDD
https://media.giphy.com/media/7YDaWkkAgFrcqDOM5O/200w.gif
1965 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
UPDATE
---------

This was one hell of an entertaining vote.  We see Eoin & Tim join up with Benjamin & JD this round to take a snakish player in Kolby.  That means Christian and GP flipped to Kolby and now this is a game of duos.  I think Eoin made the right move here because he's categorized as a threat after JD and Benjamin.  However, Tim might've blown an opportunity to take out a nemesis who still wants him out.

It will be interesting to see which pairs get together this round.  My guess would be that Tim and Eoin will try to stay loyal to Benjamin and JD.  Then, vote one of them out at final five.  I stand by that either Benjamin or JD is getting 5th/6th and the other is in the finale.
1965 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Christian37) Confessional EP:10

Confession:
I tried making a move but it didnt work out the way i had planned. Now me and Gp are on the bottom and i really need this next immunity. Hopefully i manage to get back in everyones good graces and we all just forget that this happened. Now i need to make new plans for finals.
1965 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
GP (Survivorgame1) Confessional EP:10

*cracks knuckles*
Tim.
I dont know if ive ever played with such a bad player, I really dont know.
The incompetent buffoon that is named Tim has managed to make the wrong move every single time possible.
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?
He has legitimately fucked up every single fucking vote that would but his ignorant ass in a better position in this game.
Voting off Ben would have bettered his game, it would have broken up the alliance that would eventually take him out. But no, no... we couldnt all stick together to get rid of a threat tonight, Tim had to fuck around and mess the entire plan up.
I mean for christ sakes if anybody should have flipped it should have been Christian, but Tim flips on a move that  literally BENEFITS HIS GAME!
He has the audacity to come to me after the vote with an apology.
You know what Tim, shove your apology up your gaping asshole.
He says how he wants me to stay in the game,
Wow Tim! Youre so fucking nice and considerate :-)
If you wanted me to stay in the game so bad, MAYBE VOTE WITH THE FUCKING PLAN????

nowwwww Im going to have JD and Ben up my asshole and Ben thinking he's king of the fucking cock now that he's survived this. I hope he gets first boot in all stars.
1965 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
Tried to catchup with this season, feel like at the right time, rooting for GP at this point
1965 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
;lksamdlkf;kdl I CANT BELIEVE
1965 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Tim (lionsden121) Confessional EP:10

So I somehow found myself the swing vote between Kolby Christian and Gp and Benlinus Eoin and JD

I decided to vote out Kolby because I did not trust him or christian.

This next boot should be christian or gp. And at final 5 me and eoin need to make a move.
1965 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
GP (Survivorgame1) Confessional EP:10

UGH!
So, I'm ultimately going home tonight because Tim fucked up my entire game by not making the obvious right move in taking out Ben last Tribal.
It sucks so much
So much,
im getting booted because I tried to make a move and some idiot couldnt vote against people who have been trying to get him out the entire game.
i guess i cant really blame it on him, if i had been loyal my ass would be sitting pretty and most likely make Final 3.
I just feel hopeless because best case scenario It goes to a tie for me, then im going in revote :/
OH WELL! Thats just survivor for ya but imma try my best to try to flip the tides.
1964 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
**JD GETS 6TH**
1964 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ben I definitely need an explanation on how this final 2 happened
1964 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
I will write something up to help explain.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!