This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 South Africa Discussion

Topic » S5 South Africa Discussion

1968 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
I hope he doesn’t go on a run. I feel like Tim surviving may stall some gameplay
1967 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
**THOMAS GETS 9TH**
1967 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
God, another self vote
1967 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ooh, Tim is lucky there are so many people with one strike against them

All he needs is one of the people to forget to vote again and he’ll survive
1967 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Tim (lionsden121) Confessional EP:8

cuz honestly nothing was happening

We went into the merge 5-5 with what i thought was a strong alliance and thomas.
Turns out they all flipped on andrew, and would have flipped on me if i didnt have immunity.
I have 0 allies, 0 friends, 0 hope. My only chance is if i win 6 straight immunities which i doubt is gonna happen. I'm good at most challenges, but not all of them. I have to start thinking of a plan, and one that better work, or else I'm getting 8th.

I just dont know what to do. I've tried talking to James, maybe I need to talk to JD, I gotta throw everything at the wall.
1967 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
tim :[

I hope everyone votes though, I'd hate to see yet another medevac.
1967 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Hope everyone votes so Tim gets the boot! /e wave :)
1966 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**JP MED EVACT'D FOR 8TH**
1966 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jesus.
1966 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Christian37) Confessional EP:9

Confession:
Now that we have reached a certain point in this game i think its about time to start thinking about the finale. Who do i have the best chance against in a finale? I am pretty sure its gonna be an final 2 so Gp who has self voted is a good bet to take. Ben, jd and tim will def beat me in the jury vote. I have some chance against eoin and kolby. Right now i need to make sure all the threats go at each other.
1966 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
I think at this stage there a few story arcs that I find interesting:

- Benjamin & JD duo
- Tim playing as a maverick
- Kolby playing with snake like tendencies
- Christian's UTR strategy but displaying awareness
1966 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:9

Last confessional I was a mess, this time I'm messier.

I basically had set up this extravagant plan to blindside my current white whale, Ben. Who hasn't done anything to me, he isn't even the biggest threat, and I genuinely like him, but I've somehow become obsessed with the thought of him living. My original plan had a ton of stages, like some super smash bros ultimate shit. But it failed. Because well, JP wasn't online that much and he was key.

My next plan after the Thomas vote? The coup to take Ben out again. It failed. Because JP wasn't online that much. I've created a fucking trend. Yet, I haven't necessarily shown my true colors of wanting him gone yet, due to the med-evac cancelling the Tribal Council. Tim's probably fucking ecstatic.

Now? I have big dreams, great aspirations, and a million fucking ideas. Now will they be executed? HOW WOULD I KNOW. But here's the basic premise; It's almost laughable... I- I want Ben gone again! Just because that'll swoop me into the Final 6 with two huge targets, the most apparent and overall threat Jared, whose playing easily the best social game, then Tim who has the whole like underdog, immunity narrative going on for him. Then there's little me, whose just attempting to dumb myself down and act oblivious to all, if not most of my surroundings, well lets be real- half of that's not an act!

But then leaves me with Eoin, who is clearly another huge threat to win after Jared, since he seems like the guy that can slip into Final Tribal Council easily gain the jury votes and the other finalists sitting there wondering where he came from.

I just want a sex-tuple Tribal Council at this point.
1966 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Honestly I forgot eoin was here

Which is bad imo since he should be visible to be VL
1966 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Tim (lionsden121) Confessional EP:9

WHEW IM STILL HERE MEDEVACS GALORE

I get it this season sucks. The back to basics twist is fine, but goddam this cast is a lot of misses, but you cast me so its all good :)

Anyways back to gameplay (you can cut that first part out)
I've never tried playing as a hero,because honestly I was robbed in benlinus hvv and might as well try for one. But first I need to send heroic confessionals. About me being the underdog, and that I have no friends, and i pretty much have to win every challenge which sucks.

My plan is to get kolby out and try to get a f4 with James JD and GP. My thing is I'm really loyal to allies, and I mean that, people think im disloyal for some reason. Im too loyal to the people I am friends with. We'll see how it works out. My goal was to beat josh who got 9th and i have passed that so thats good lol.

hopefully i win immunity, and work from there. But I dont trust Kolby/christian/eoin so the only 3 poeple i can work with are those 3.

If something new happens, ill send a confessional
1966 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
LMAO if Tim gets himself eliminated by doing this

Or if Ben survives being targeted because Tim actually manages this flip

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!