This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 South Africa Discussion

Topic » S5 South Africa Discussion

1972 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Jared (NewNightmare7) Confessional EP:2

Since im home from work now I can confess-ional

So, we lost yet another challenge...fuck. It makes me feel bad as the one who picked this tribe and right now we are just getting ulonged but something else happened in that mix so its not entirely there.

Logan unfortunately quit the game which is very sad and I hope everything is ultimately going well for him. Its always upsetting to see anyone quit and it must be much more sad for Ben as a host since someone was medevac'd and then someone quit right after...great season so far :p.

In terms of this vote, I know I said the next target was gonna be Mike but if course he had to show up at the immunity, actually be the only one to score a point for us and then start chatting away. So now, we've moved on from that to Johnny unfortunately cause he doesnt talk as much and bailed on us in the challenge. I know GP seems like the better person to go but hes in the "All Sinners Choir" so I cant really do that to him...yet I guess.

Speaking of the "All Sinners Choir", a new alliance was formed between meself, Benjamin, GP and JP. Benjamin better change his name to match ours or he shall be sorry in the end lol. 1. I love the name it fits the theme of me and benjamin and 2. I love the alliance cause all 4 of us are chill however...GP is the issue. He apologised for missing out on the challenge but if he misses out again next time, idk if he would be worth saving over Mike who is trying so we might add a new singer and sacrifice another...depending on tomorrows challenge. Im very glad its semi live because ill be semi there.

Writing this confessional, all I listened too was "Salty Pepper" by Mac Quayle from American Horror Story: Freak Show. That score is so sad, that episode was so sad I was a fucking mess rewatching it for like 3 hours after it...poor Pepper, so tragic :(
1972 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Christian37) Confessional EP:2

Confession:
So we are down to 14. Im pleased with this as every placement i climb is one step closer to becoming a legend. My path to winning this game is a long one but i have to make sure threats start going. evil laugh
But to make things simple. Eliminate every person who can take down the emperor.
1972 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
**LOGAN QUITS FOR 15TH + JOHNNY VOTED OUT FOR 14TH**
1971 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Jared (NewNightmare7) Confessional EP:3

So, tonight has been very chaotic so Ill start from the vote.

Johnny got voted off 7-0 in actually one of the funniest ways ive seen, he voted for Logan...who was on the other tribe...who quit right before Tribal...

I have no clue what his thought process was but that was messy and I was living for it. Both of Tswana's tribals have ended in very funny exits. Makes my day better.

Then...Sitoutgate happened...

So the way it started out originally was Zulu had to choose someone to sit out immediately after the challenge was posted...however before anytime was given to choose the sitout, the challenge started, then the rules changed as the challenge was in play. This caused a creampie load of controversy into the fairness of the challenge.

-Dumbass Tim believed everything was fine and continue the challenge as normal (as it was in his favour at the time).
-Me and Benji thought this change/challenge was unfair and we argued for something to happen and a ruling.
-Mike (while saying to us this was unfair) jokes in the main chat about flint/challenge/zulu goes to tribal.
-GP agrees with Me and Benji however wasnt online at the time of the argument to make a point against it.

Then Andrew comes out of nowhere arguing both sides of the controversy which I thought was very respectful to everyone involved and the host (I couldnt say the same for myself). I felt because our side wasnt given a chance to explain at the time before Andrew came along and Ben ruled over, I wanted to stop playing and leave the game. I was very displeased (I was arguing this while I was working and work was a whole other ordeal that was contributing to my anger) and I felt the fairness of the challenge was compromised and had nothing been noted and result stayed the same, the game would have felt comprimised to me.

However, reflecting on the situations (real life and game), I am much more calm and leveled to continue my game...however I am going to take a different approach now with James...

Next time we lose, which could be this challenge, we are going to push for one of our most active members. I feel like staying true to a cult status the "All Sinners Choir" is putting off and what better way than to sacrifice a good player? I like Mike; he is a nice person and deserves alot of recognition but, he is a threat, active to this tribe and could do what he wants going into a merge...I disagree with that.

Ok so now that stuff is over with, I can rant about the most annoying person in this game right now...Timothy stupidity. I dislike him so much, he makes jokes at the wrong time, he has threatened Benji, said obscenities (but Im going to ignore that cause most of us has) and always yells in Caps lock. Like, bitch I get it...you have a voice (an annoying one at that) but like you dont have to screech it out to have it heard. You also dont have to be a little bitch and constantly attack one of my players in this. Boo hoo you got voted out in Benlinus' HvV game, I did too but you dont hear me constantly complaining about it (btw Ben, congrats on your win in that game it was well earned). So like...stop you demon.

*sighs* well, that made me feel alot better. Its nice to have rants. Gets your feelings out rather than represses it and trust, I have done alot of repressing in my life lol. Tonight was one for instance when my douche of a manager is a douche.
1971 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:3

Alright, so excuse the inevitable mess this confessional will soon to be; I'm typing this on my phone, simultaneously in a bath tub and shopping on Amazon. Picture me as that one bitchy soccer mom whose hair is always in a bun, but just let it down to relax after a long day of taking little Timmy to the zoo and Pilates.

Throwback to what I mailed The Great Host, The Best Host, The Most Wonderful Host, BigBen, a couple days back.

"Challenge strength wise, my tribe is going to get fucking Ulonged."

I'm now debating on not opening a palm reading shop, since clairvoyance is just not in my future. We won the first challenge 5-0, and I didn't even attend the second one, but we still won! I couldn't be more wrong about my first tribe analysis. But I'm kind of tired of it, I'm a masochist, bring out the fucking chains and whips, I'm a soccer mom bitch, let's get a tribal to spice things up.

We could form more tighter bonds, and potentially something solid going forward. Right now it seems like everyone's just talking one on one, or I'm not involved in the group chit-chat. I'll admit, I've been a bit busier lately so haven't been on top of my social game grind, but have done some basic groundwork, but need to reach out to a few.

On my tribe, the two main people I have: The Alpha &a Omega. Tim, the tribe organizer, he chose me first, he obviously wants to work with me, we've had trouble in the past but we both collectively agree it's better to work together and would be stupid to go against that. Then Eoin, the last person to be chosen for this tribe, well- at all. I'd have loved that, it would be so much fun to play that up. I know, not to underestimate him, he's very intelligent it seems, which makes me want to keep him as an ally even more. I just hope he doesn't feel on the outs being the last chosen, people backed into the corners can become wild, and that's unpredictable. That being said, it's giving me more of a reason to want to light out torches up and head to tribal.

I just want to accidentally strike the match that sparks this tribe up and creates some action.
1971 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
JP (TwentyOnePilots) Confessional EP:3

So Johnny went home last night and it’s safe to say there wasn’t much strategy going on there. At this point Christian and Mike’s fate is signed and sealed and waiting to be delivered when the time comes if we lost the next two immunities, which in all likelihood, we are on track to be doing again! These challenges are kicking our ass, and Zulu is thriving. But as much as I would sit here and complain, I’m feeling rather comfortable in my position in the All Sinners Choir, which JD and Ben X have taken real initiative towards. Today as we prepare to hear back to tribal council, I’ll be managing my relationships, trying to talk to people, and making sure nothing changes course. Don’t rock the boat too much, ladies!
1971 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
JP (TwentyOnePilots) Confessional EP:3

Things are finally starting to heat up. The stunt Zulu pulled at the check in challenge is iconic hilarious. I’m actually dead. I don’t know what this necessarily means but I guess we do have a shot at taking home immunity, despite them having an advantage! The one issue I have with this constant conflict between the tribes (which has evolved from just Tim and Ben x to everyone) is it is setting up any potential merge to be Zulu vs Tswana, which, I would all be in favor for... but I definitely want a bit more wiggle room and options to have around that time. The winner of this game will never be trapped, and especially considering I’m on the bottom of the ASL with GP, the less conflict and the more sing song I can do the better. Play nice, vote hard.
1971 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
UPDATE
----------

So yeah... last night was extremely controversial.  Apparently, the challenge rules gave some form of advantage to Zulu which I didn't see originally as it gave flexibility on when they could sit someone out.  Some people were threatening to quit and arguments became heated between Benjamin X. and Tim.  Obviously, I take my own faults into my account but, this was a ridiculous overkill in the Skype chat.  It's clear as of now Tswana is dominating this challenge which was the main side complaining.

On another note, I think that a few players are on the rise with winner equity and a few are down after two episodes (listing notables):

UP
----

Andrew (turney1805) - Really played the diplomat role in talking to both tribes last night.  I think his experience as a host helped him here and he's starting to make some good in roads.  I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a run whichever tribe ultimately has the majority.

Mike (Pieguy555) - Seemed on the outs and despite sort of being the jokingly volatile figure has potentially managed to sneak himself into the Sinner's alliance.  If he makes the merge he could be a candidate to play both sides.

DOWN
--------

Tim (lionsden121) & Benjamin X. (BENLINUS) - Honestly, I love this rivalry even though one side is mainly for jokes and the other is a bit more serious.  However, the two of them are making it very easy for everyone else on why they should be the first ones to potentially go at the merge.  However, I'd love both of them to make finale as that would be iconic.
1971 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin X. (BENLINUS) Confessional EP:3

So today was a hot mess and whilst the Tswana tribe do not accept the challenge completely we respect Ben enough to make a call and go with it. Two members of our tribe said they wanted to quit, and whilst I’m usually like that’s fine off you go, I’m aligned with them both so I did my best Oliver impression and begged like a bitch. They’re staying, I hope. I know no one actually wants to leave but anger and frustration do strange things to a person.

Virtually our whole tribe is over Tim, who lacks any logic and ability to put forth a coherent argument. He jumped around about fifty different arguments and none of them stuck, and when he was asked to elaborate he couldn’t. He then thought accusing me and my tribe of arguing one point was a weakness, when it just shows we had a solid point we stuck with. But it’s nice to see Tim is finally accepting challenges as long as they go his way rather than throwing out catch phrases such as “ugh speed” or “ugh activity based” or my personal favourite “ugh luck”. If he makes the merge it is Tswana’s hope to have him say “ugh tenth place”, because none of us want to be outlasted by him after last night.

Strangely enough after talking to the All Sinners Congrigational Men’s Choir (sometimes known as the All Sinners Choir or Benjamin X and the initials to our BME fan base) we realised losing isn’t the worst case scenario for us because we all get a kick out of voting people out. There’s something so satisfying about knowing you’re in control of who leaves, and we better take it whilst we can because if we stay loyal and make merge we are probably finished. We have a target should we lose, and I brought up their name to two of my vocalists who both agreed... I doubt our fourth member will protest to the decision.

If we win - amazing. Hopefully one of the condesending members of the enigmatic personality vacuum that is Zulu go home. If we lose - I look forward to either going down in flames or taking a new head to decorate our church spire with. 

Inshallah 🤲🏻 may Bislam guide those worthy to the end (again)
1970 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
JD (NewNightmare7) Confessional EP:3

So, after all of the sitoutgate controversy, Tswana won the challenge and im very happy about it. If we lost, then we lost but at least we would have lost fairly...ye

Its nice to not have to go to tribal finally this season. I hope Tim goes cause hes an annoying toolbag but that probably wont happen so whatever.

Now there is a plan in place that if we win the next immunity challenge too, at the final 11, a loss could be happening. Im not sure how yet but we'll see and theres a evident target that cannot make the merge so ...lets have fun with it like a Choir does.

I love my vocalists, they are great to have around and we shall kick the asses of ass. Idk much else to say they are coolio.

Yeah...get to take this night with ease
1970 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
JD (NewNightmare7) Confessional EP:3

JP concerns me a little bit. Not based on loyalty or really the game, I just feel like he might be hitting on me a bit. Its a little concerning...

We had a talk earlier today about many things and he said we'd talk later which was cool. About 15 minutes ago, he goes "JARED, ive missed you soo much". That was an immediate red flag. At first, I thought he was drunk but he wasnt (so he says) and then gives me a big heart when he says hes going to sleep. Im like "ok ill heart him back to what can it do right?"

Well, turns out it can do alottttt. He then goes "you're great...stay great" and then gives me like 5 hearts...I dont know what to say except "aw thank you...you too?" I lt was so confusing I was like oooh gurl the fuuuuck?

Then that was it. I personally think hes drunk which is funny but if not, possible showmance on the rise? Lmao.

Hes gonna be mad at me for writing this confessional lol.
1970 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Tim (lionsden121) Confessional EP:3

I'm sorry about not sending shit. I'm a host, i'm hosting my own game, and I'm getting mad about people not sending confessionals, and I'm doing the same exact thing.

I guess I can summarize
At the beginning of the game I wanted to work with Benlinus, JD, logie, and Kolby.
I stepped up because there were some people i did not want to work with.
I got most of the people i wanted to work except benlinus honestly.
Logie quit and that sucked and was a blow.

This tribe has like 3 inacts, the only reason why we won that 2nd challenge was cuz of me to be honest. I dont know why benlinus is coming after me, idk if hes playiing it up or he actually dislikes me, but he was my closest aly coming in, and im kinda scared

Anyways coming to this tribal, we got 3 somewhat inacts in tester martha and iconique, and the other  4 of us made an alliance. I'm tryng to talk with the other 3, but none of them want to talk with me...soo yea, they want to vote martha which is fine with me i guess....more later i hope
1970 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Amanda (MarthaSpeaks) Confessional EP:3

Confessional -We did abysmal in the challenge. We started out strong but everything fell apart when I went to sleep. I could see my tribe voting me out tonight and I don't know that I would blame them if they did.

I don't trust Drew at all; due to his time zone difference he rarely helps us in the challenge but he can still make alliances and backstab people with all the time in the world. I am 100% prepared to vote him out if I get the word. However, I haven't gotten and as much as I do want him out people must think he is worth keeping around for some reason. So I'm leaning towards voting Andrew tonight. Tim is our tribe captain, so I think keeping him around a bit longer makes sense strategically, and we do talk about this game from time to time since I am also playing his game. Normally I try not to let games affect each other, but when it comes to how people play it is difficult to do that.

The immunity challenge did not show me anything from anyone that I would consider worth keeping them around for. I think there being tribe captains this season IS the twist. It creates a lot to think about based on how they decided who would be on their tribe and in what order. This is our first tribal council so obviously we know more about the other tribe than we do our own, which makes this vote so difficult unfortunately.
1970 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Amanda (MarthaSpeaks) Confessional EP:3

Confessional -I am not feeling very safe at all tonight. People have been making the mistake of voting me out early a lot recently. Although this time maybe it would not be such a huge mistake, I couldn't say.

Nobody has reached out to me about the vote, which is never good. Personally, even though I voted Andrew, I hope by some miracle both of us survive and Drew gets eliminated. Me and Andrew both seem to be on the outs and I would really look to work with him if we both survive. Drew is the only person in this entire cast who I not only do not trust, but I do not respect the way he plays. I think by not showing up to challenges and only talking to certain people he is just asking for trouble. Maybe I will give him a chance in the 3rd game we play together, but not this one.

You say the merge is coming up, but I hope not. It is far too early. Only 2 people will have been voted out after tonight's tribal council. Merge should be after at least 5 people are voted out.

If it is me tonight, I'll understand. Which usually is not the case this early in the game, but my performance in the challenge was bad; we really got destroyed and I feel responsible.
1970 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
**AMANDA GETS 13TH**

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!