This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 South Africa Discussion

Topic » S5 South Africa Discussion

1974 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Eoin (Eoin) Confessional EP:1

Mini confessional: Oh I have to support being last pick. It shows that I’m a non-threat early on. I love playing as the under dog. People dont know me well here aside from Turney, who I have been friends with for years and I plan to capitalise on surprise and the fact I am already the least estimated in the game
1974 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:1

Challenge strength wise, my tribe is going to get fucking Ulonged.  We're SUBSTANTIALLY weaker than the other one! But hey, at least we had Shaka of the Zulu Kingdom to back us 🤷‍♀️
1974 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin X. (BENLINUS) Confessional EP:1

Jsyk I said to JD take Troll on our tribe because he’ll go first or be evacuated. Meaning all we need is 2 more to control our tribe.  He agreed and was gonna suggest the same.  Now we’re all acting shocked like omg Troll is as 3 days whattf
1974 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
J.D. (NewNightmare7) Confessional EP:1

Well, id say the captains challenge was successful for me. I won by 8 seconds and I got most people that I actually wanted on my team...

I got ms. Benjamin, my #1 ally.
Mike, who Ik but not much. I think I scared him away when I was like "omg im so happy you are playing now" but then I realised its a completely different Mike lmao.
Johnny who has said to be emotional when it comes to these games so I hope we can do something together going forward.
Paul who interests me for different reasons. Ive played a game with him once and lost to him but Benjamin knows him more and says he sometiemes a poor sport so we'll see how that goes. Better to have an enemy close I guess.
Zach who I only wanted so he can go home first. Hes at 2 days if hes not medevaced the first tribal I do think he will go anyways :p.
Christian who is also interesting, he did very poorly in the captains challenge but he seems nice so...idk
And JP who ive learned is close to Kolby so splitting those two up is actually very good. If I have to get rid of JP before merge so I can have Kolby to us then I shall

Unfortunately, I didnt get Kolby who is really nice and my 2nd pick. The rest I dont care about as much but it sucks to not have him. But he is open to working together down the line so I would love to see something happen.
I also didnt get Amanda who was my 7th choice but I am super happy about that because she acts like nothing impresses her and high mighty and im like "bitch please."

Its nice to have a good tribe but unfortunately, we start with a bad challenge (no offense). I dont like Puzzles nor can I do well with a phone (my only source of userness). At first I thought "oh piss balls, I shall lose the first challenge. The disappointment is real" but then I looked at Logan/Tim who cant do the challenge and Thomas who is mainly inactive and Drew who ALREADY SUBMITTED? Tf? That was fast and like...bruh. I hope its a really bad time just for the lolz.

Maybe it might not be as bad as we thought. Benjamin is really good at puzzles.

Seeing is believing.
1974 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin X. (BENLINUS) Confessional EP:1

What is wrong with this cast. JD and I are like why do half these people not know how to talk normally. You message them and they're like "Haha yh" and I'm like no give a normal reply please. Yes, you're sitting on your ass probably with crust in your eyes and have just had your fifth wank of the day, but please try and act like there's still some sort of social etiquette in this online game. You signed up to play, part of this game is a social one... talk normally.

That's not even the irritation today, its the challenge performance. I tell JD to make a tribe chat, he does. I post my first time scores, and only JP and JD bother to acknowledge it. Christian just says he can't do them well, Johnny doesn't know how to screenshot, Mike is MIA, Zach died three days ago, Paul hasn't been on the chat yet but has been on skype supposedly. Like, can we just communicate in a challenge that involves communication please? It's not too much to ask. I've helped JD out in the challenge and I'm tempted to just help the others out too because they don't seem to be able to do basic things here. An example being I did the biggest challenge in 7 minutes, and I was like oh that was longggg hopefully someone else can do it.

No one even says they ATTEMPTED it apart from Johnny, who got 20+ minutes on it. We're really losing this unless Zulu are just as apathetic and even if we do lose then Zach goes because of the inactivity rule.

I hate being so grumpy at the start of the game but I haven't played Survivor in TWO YEARS... and I play this and get stuck with a group who all seem a bit slow. I know Paul and JD can compete though, and that gives me a bit of hope. Christian isn't awful at challenges either... JP apparently also might be one of the few who have social skills according to JD so that's nice.
1973 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
J.D. (NewNightmare7) Confessional EP:1

Well...we lost.

Tbh I was expecting us to lose because our communication skills were shit lmao. No one wanted to talk so I was trying to go around individually to see how people were doing. In that process some stuff did happen, such as making an alliance with Paul, Benjamin (James) and I. With that, I also got to talk to JP a bit and hes really chill. Christian is the same as everyone else with answers so that was annoying and Mike is so busy he just doesnt talk...idgi but whatver.

In a way though I am a bit happy we lost so 1. People will actually start talking and 2. I can use Zach for the purpose I picked him for...to go home first :p. I would be shocked if he wasnt medevac'd tbh because hes at 3 days but hopefully it will just be an easy vote.

James had gotten incredibly frustrated at our tribe which is understandable but hilarious. Its hard to play a game with people who dont communicate and he felt that hard considering how hard he was really trying. I feel like we are just bitter bitches who talk shit about everyone else and usually I would feel bad about it because most of the time they are really nice but I dont really care this time (at least for now. That can always change).

Until then, I talk.
1973 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
TSWANA UPDATE
--------------------

It seems like an alliance is beginning to form between J.D., Benjamin, GP and JP.  It also seems as if Mike will be the fifth but his lack of communication may pose an issue.  Benjamin and J.D. both have some skepticism about JP since he and Kolby are tight on the other tribe.

Other than that, looks like Zach will be the easy boot and was drafted solely for that purpose.
1973 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
**ZACH EVACUATED FOR 16TH**
1973 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
J.D. (NewNightmare7) Confessional EP:2

Well, Zach left as I predicted with a Med evac. I have seen a couple med evacs where they just fall into the fire but I thought the reasoning to it was hilarious. The name troll lives up to expectations with his exit.

In other newz, I had a really good talk with JP, we establised that us plus Benji and Paul would be a good 4some to work with and im like ooh gurl slay me sure. I like us 4 so I think it would go well together.

The conversation also had some Polygamy talk, cults, Vancouver it was quite to convo. James is also very interested in JP as a player.

Speaking of James, we both had the same idea. To target Mike next. Hes not talking and I know hes a good game player too. Hes shifty and crafty and if hes not really talking, all the more reason for him to go so heres hoping. Im not entirely sure.

I found it really sketchy that not many people voted. I wish I knew who did tbh but whatever. I know I did and James did. Johnny said he was going to vote Zach, Paul said he was going to vote Zach, Christian given his reply at tribal council I guess voted. So that leaves Zach (Obviously), Mike and JP to which im not sure about JP. What a weird vote.
1973 days 10 hours ago
jman96
It's sad for someone to leave over real life stuff out of their control.
1973 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin X. (BENLINUS) Confessional EP:2

So the challenge came and it didn't go well to us because Tim has suddenly become very good at live speed challenges. I smell doping but who am I to make such accusations. I wasn't paying attention to how my tribe were doing, I know I came second for one of the rounds (physical THREAT), and I think JD came in a dangerously good second place a few times too. Mike also scored a point, which felt a bit arrogant and like he was trying to show off... I'm kidding, he saved us from total annihilation there which was nice.

So a lot has happened recently in that I've spoken to everyone apart from Johnny. I knew I wanted to align with GP and JD, so thankfully we got stuff going and I spoke with GP, then we had JD speak to him... and GP flat out told me he'd like to work together. Then JD spoke with JP, built up a good relationship there. JP then approached me and we bonded over how loads of people join these games and don't put in any effort and its frustrating, because a social game is a massive part of playing. I then slowly introduced the idea of the alliance, which he was prepared for thanks to speaking to JD already... and then it was born... the four of us (inshallah) will work together. I call us "Benjamin X. and the initials", because it sounds like a cute 1950's act that broke down racial barriers.

I also wanted to work with Christian and Mike, so I kind of have deals with them, which could be legitimate if we bring them into our alliance. But they haven't been so far only because Mike didn't reply to my first message :x and some others said he did this to them which is sketchy as hell, and then Christian gives quite short and apathetic answers which makes him hard to trust. It's such a shame because I think Christian is Norwegian and I love Norway its such a beautiful country with beautiful people, but that relaxed nature doesn't translate into a good Survivor partner.

We get to the challenge... GP is the only one not to show which is worrying because people then naturally throw out his name when we lose (by people I mean Christian here), and I'm not going to let my ally leave anytime soon so I go "Yeah we could do GP, but I've heard a few people say Johnny. I think it's because he hasn't really tried in either challenge and we know GP can compete when he needs to". JD and I then agree we're going to push for Johnny, and we do so in our alliance chat that we just made... GP says he's voting him and I think JP is down too. So there we have it... Johnny should be leaving the game, which is a shame because he doesn't seem like a bad guy, but he hasn't approached me and JD said talking to him was a task and a half.
1973 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
JP (TwentyOnePilots) Confessional EP:2

We lost again, unsurprisingly. The question looms… who is going home? The core four of JD, GP, Ben X (James), and myself have total control out of the group of 7 on Tswana, so it’s entirely up to us who goes. It doesn’t really matter to me all that much, but I would think the best thing to do is go about this vote unified, incase there is a swap and we need those numbers. So when Mike suggests Johnny, we run with it and inform Christian as well. Tonight, it should be Johnny.
1973 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Amanda (MarthaSpeaks) Confessional EP:2

Confessional 1 -I wanted to be a tribe captain, but that is a huge trap. Sure, it should grant you safety for the tribal stage of the game, but once merge hits you will likely be everyone's 1st thought. Next season being All Stars II does not really bother me. It changes little about this game. Even Christian is not safe because anyone who is the runner-up in an individual challenge is also a target. Benjamin actually dodged a bullet by not submitting in my opinion.

Mike also has kind of a target on his back for not being an original castaway. I think each captain's first pick is also indicative of a lot and places a target on that person.

All in all the premiere was eventful as hell. Personally, I am hoping for a final 2. ESPECIALLY in a "back to basics" season, a final 3 makes no sense whatsoever.

With 6 people on my radar already, and it is only the premiere.....I think I have my work cut out for me.
1973 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Christian37) Confessional EP:2

Confession:
From the easiest vote ever to the hardest. Sucks that we lost and we are all really active so this sucks. I am trying to figure out what to do and eventually get some kind of alliance started.
1973 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
An alliance has been formed between JP, Benjamin, JD and GP known as Kai (cult).

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!