This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Nassau

Topic » Reunion | Nassau

702 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
The next award is Untapped Potential…

This goes to a player who I feel like we didn’t get to see enough of this season.

NOMS: MATT, JOSHLYN
702 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Congratulations hooe on the win
702 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Untapped Potential…
MATT

Joshlyn I did consider for this award as they got to merge but they were basically a sitting duck when merge hit to where we didn’t get to see them make many moves before their torch was snuffed. I mean Joshlyn found an idol so they were a big player that just got taken out too soon.

However, I decided to give this award to Matt. When you talk about Matt this season, it is impossible to not feel like he was a little robbed. I mean let’s face it, Matt was in a great position at the starting portion of this game. He had many alliances and a lot of people liked him. Unfortunately due to real life circumstances, Matt couldn’t be online for the mutiny and what terrible luck that was. After the mutiny, his tribe left him, and with Jake having the sole vote, Matt was a sitting duck with several things having gone wrong for him in one night. With Isla De Muerta though, he had a second chance. It looked like Matt set himself up with his friends to win IDM until Lucas decided to self-vote at f4 which completely fucked him over. Once Zach stayed in f3, Matt was doomed because of an alliance member's decision that he couldn’t control. Two times voted out by a sole vote means Matt is the winner of the Untapped Potential Award!
702 days 23 hours ago
Matedog1209
Period! Matt Ate!
702 days 23 hours ago
Lynn12
Yay Matt 👏
702 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
The next award goes to the Most Underrated Player…

So this award I can honestly say was decided when I thought the winner would be Jake. Now I stick by my decision of this player getting the award but I’m also going to be including Jake as well as I think he fits this award perfectly. I just didn’t have time to write it up as the votes came in late.
702 days 23 hours ago
matt_thecat
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWARD
702 days 23 hours ago
Glinda
Hope claps and hugs every award winner
702 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Matt got ROBBED
702 days 23 hours ago
matt_thecat
haha thanks zorbo!!!
702 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Most Underrated Player…
CHANDLER/JAKE

Honestly Chandler was the favorite for this award. People thought at Touchy Subjects that Chandler was playing an under the radar game to the point where he wasn’t doing much but that just happened to be when he was on vacation. From my point of view, Chandler was definitely doing more than people thought behind the scenes. I mean he found the first idol of the game and set himself up well in many alliances. I also think that Chandler got too negatively labeled for the idol play at F7. I understand people might’ve been quick to bash Chandler for it but I respect the hell out of him for trying. Let’s say Jake votes with Chandler and Chandler gets TJ out there, he gains the trust of Hope and Jake and gets his biggest threat out in TJ. Also that’d leave Vanessa exposed for trying to get Zack out. Had Chandler’s plan worked, I truly believe he might’ve won this game but it didn’t pan out the way. He took a risk, failed but I respect him more for taking a risk then not trying at all so Chandler is the Most Underrated Player of the Season!

I’m also doing a quick write-up for Jake. I thought Jake positioned himself in the best possible way to win this season with his F2 as Hope and he exceeded in doing that. He definitely played the more active game than Hope but sometimes the jury values other things. Nonetheless, he played a great game, was a huge game underdog, he got a lot of votes but have a great FTC speech!
702 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
*If that award does say something, it means I did think the whole time Jake was winning this season so I was definitely surprised when the votes came in haha*
702 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
The next award is Biggest Surprise Player…

This award goes to the player that surprised me the most from what I thought about them pre-season. There was only one standout for this award.
702 days 23 hours ago
matt_thecat
LETS GO CHANDLER!!!
702 days 23 hours ago
matt_thecat
KINNG

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!