This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Nassau

Topic » Reunion | Nassau

693 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Okay time for AWARDS.

AWARD TO GIVE OUT:
Hero of Season
Villain of Season
Player of Season
MVP of Season
Untapped Potential
Most Underrated Player
Biggest Surprise Player
Best Tribal Council
Alliance of Season
VL Fan Favorite
693 days 2 hours ago
VanHow10
Sorry I'm at work for another hour. But major congrats to both Hope and Jake! The whole season was close votes so it's thematically appropriate that it was a coin flip between you two!
693 days 2 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
I am here now ! Big congrats to Hope!! ❤️❤️
693 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Congrats Hope
693 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
The first award is Hero of the Season…

Hero of the Season goes to the player that I felt embodied the hero role the most this season.

This season there were actually a ton of players that I feel I can call heroes so this award was a toss up at one point…

NOMS: ZACK, TYLER, JAKE
693 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Hero of the Season…
TYLER

Like a true hero, Zack was loyal to his alliances. He was ready to ride with them and his downfall was trusting his past friendships too much like a hero tends to do.

Jake was a hero as he was a big game underdog. He got votes at several different tribal councils but always was positive and managed to stay in the game. When he won his final immunity, he was so torn up about voting out both his friends Hope/Vanessa (very much resembling Amanda voting out Cirie in Micronesia in my opinion).

Tyler however is this award because the response that he got from the jury was unlike any I’ve ever seen. He was so likeable that this jury was ready to die on the hills for him to win this game. Mix that in with the fact that he never wrote down his main allies names in Kiki, Zack, Chandler and TJ. He played a loyal but also great social game and his reception was nothing but positive making Tyler the hero of the season and one of the biggest heroes in the series (Top 3 in my opinion). Congrats Tyler!
693 days 2 hours ago
Lynn12
Yay Tyler!!!   👏 💜
693 days 2 hours ago
zorbo678
Well deserved! *claps*
693 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
The next award is Villain of the Season…

This goes to the player that I believe played the most villainous game this season. There was one clear standout for this award. It was one of the easiest awards to give out tonight.
693 days 2 hours ago
VanHow10
Thank you, Brady! Thank you all!
693 days 2 hours ago
jakehou97
Well deserved
693 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Villain of the Season…
VANESSA

In a cast full of several heroes, Vanessa certainly shined as this season's major villain. She wasn’t ever afraid to do what needed to be done to get to the top whether that include backstabbing her allies, giving people wrong information, throwing a vote when she deemed necessary like Vanessa was ruthless this season. As a true villain, she coined the term Snakenessa and a snake she was. The jury certainly had a lot to say about her and so did the VL making her the Villain of the Season. Congrats Vanessa!
693 days 2 hours ago
zorbo678
WE STAN SNAKENESSA!!!

**anoints her with VotS sash**

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
693 days 2 hours ago
Lynn12
LOL thank you!! 🐍
693 days 2 hours ago
TJ2807
Congrats Hope!!!! And grats Tyler and Vanessa!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!