This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Nassau

Topic » Reunion | Nassau

674 days 11 hours ago
Lynn12
Zackaroni68
ily Nassau cast ❤️❤️❤️
674 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
NOW BRADY’S SURVIVOR ISN'T ENDING HERE. WE HAVE ANOTHER SEASON AHEAD…

AND THE CAST ISNT COMPLETE YET SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
674 days 11 hours ago
matt_thecat
yayay top 3
674 days 11 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
LOL BRADY
674 days 11 hours ago
Zackaroni68
@TYLEROR
674 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
SEASON EIGHT…

In about two weeks, 16 new players will embark on their Brady’s Survivor journey dealing with each other and several twists that are sure to mix up the game. Some have long awaited the day they could step foot into the Brady’s Survivor ring! Luckily for them, their time starts right now.
*cuts to player clips*
——————————————————————
“I kinda feel like I could be described with 2 words in these kind of games: emotional gamebot :'D”
——————————————————————
“I employ a hide then snipe strategy usually”
——————————————————————
“Well I love drama in these games and I plan to take shots at comp threats because they always make it to the end and win. I want to stir the pot and win”
——————————————————————
“I bring drama, gameplay, backstabbing, trolling and 🤭”
——————————————————————
The players are all ready to go to Portugal!
They will have to think on their feet and will have to adapt to the fun season theme we are throwing at them. Tune in soon to see the premiere of Brady’s Survivor S8: Portugal. I’d love to have a great following for what’s going to be a great season.
674 days 11 hours ago
Lynn12
Ou exciting
674 days 11 hours ago
zorbo678
Portugal is gonna be LIT

**knocks on torch**
674 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
THAT’S A WRAP…
That’s it for the season guys! Down below is all the confessionals for the season and the Episode Podcasts are located at the end of the document. There’s also more content like the VL draft that we will get to y’all as well!

Give us time to put y’all in the VL. We will do it, you just may have to be patient with us!

I hope you guys had a fun time this season! I really enjoyed this season and I hope it was a positive experience for you that you’ll enjoy looking back on!

POSTSEASON DOC: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z5FUtTOJ3boX8ezwgVZE7rzvkN5bT9rUSdgchfO4PL8/edit
674 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
im shook someone that self voted at 4 won the game :O
674 days 10 hours ago
Glinda
I didn’t vote in enough time but it worked in my favor

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!