This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Nassau

Topic » Reunion | Nassau

688 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Hi Matt
688 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Golden Boot Award…
LUCAS SELF VOTING AT F4 OF ISLA DE MUERTA

This was such a cringy moment looking back on. Lucas thought he was choosing between two friends in Leo and Zach so he decided to self-vote. Well, Zach being the quick thinker that he is caught onto that and sniped his vote on Lucas to stay. It ended up working out for Zach to where he stayed and won Isla De Muerta!
688 days 6 hours ago
Glinda
Yay Vanessa great job twin
688 days 6 hours ago
Zackaroni68
Wait literally didn't even realize that happened lmaooooo
688 days 6 hours ago
Lynn12
Lol oof
688 days 6 hours ago
Lynn12
Glinda
Yay Vanessa great job twin

You too queen 💜
688 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Let’s now see where this season ranks amongst the others…
688 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
We love the legacy of the Golden Boot
688 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
SEASON RANKINGS

1). All Stars
2). Javasu
3). NASSAU
4). Santorini
5). Indonesia
6). New Zealand
7). Maldives

Honestly, you guys should be proud of this third place ranking because these top two seasons are amazing.

Unfortunately, this season like most other seasons was an absolute slog to get through until like the fourth tribal council. I mean the first couple of tribals were very easy, predictable and boring.

Once the season got to the swap, I finally started to see incredible gameplay come out from this cast. The 3 to 3 OG tribes on the swap made the strategy move super fast to where it made up for the boring rounds prior. The first ever rock draw was something I always wanted to see, the mutiny played out in one of the most crazy ways possible, the immunity halo was an effective play that created one of the most crazy tribe results ever in the pre-merge with Jake having the sole vote. I mean these two rounds were phenomenal. Not to mention, the Isla De Muerta twist played out perfectly. Watching Zach go from the bottom of the totem pole to the top and claw his way back into the game was a joy to see, it made IDM so fun to watch.

The merge hit and the gameplay kept moving at a fast pace. F11 seemed like an easy vote but votes switched to Sam in the last hour. F10 you had the anticipation of whether Joshlyn would use the idol or not. They didn’t use the idol, making that a fun blindside. The Kiki blindside was one that shook up the game, the Zach blindside was fun to watch. The Zack blindside was incredible television with a 3-2-2 plurality vote, alliances turning against each and crazy schemes. That round just had risky gameplay all over it which made it exciting to watch for the hosts. Those 4 rounds at F10-F7 were just blindside after blindside and that was the true peak of the season. F12 to F7 was an incredible stretch.

The Chandler boot was one I saw coming from a mile away but the TJ vote was another vote that blindsided me. Seeing Vanessa effectively play her idol on Jake was cool to see. I also was shook when they voted out TJ over Tyler leaving me blindsided as well.

Overall, this season had a slow first couple rounds, an exciting middle half from F12 to F7 and a somewhat predictable endgame from F6 onwards except for the TJ boot in my opinion. However, this cast from F12 onwards was ACTIVE. Y’all sent confessionals a lot and I was invested in so many of you which made tribal results hard because someone great always went home. There were villains and heroes and there were also historic moments making this season one to remember.

This season was insanely close to beating Javasu and at one point it did but the endgame brought Nassau to third whereas the Javasu endgame was packed with unpredictable moments. This season didn’t really have that. Also with respect to the F2, I was more satisfied with the F2 of Javasu than this season which also brought this season down a little bit. HOWEVER, THIS WAS STILL AN AWESOME SEASON AFTER ALL STARS!
688 days 6 hours ago
Matedog1209
DUN DUN DUN
688 days 6 hours ago
DBonee
Wow I’m shocked
688 days 6 hours ago
Lynn12
Wooo #3!!
688 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Lynn12
Wooo #3!!

Great season!!!
688 days 6 hours ago
Zackaroni68
ily Nassau cast ❤️❤️❤️
688 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Honestly #1-5 are all great seasons!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!