This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Nassau

Topic » Reunion | Nassau

688 days 7 hours ago
VanHow10
Congrats Snakenessa!!
688 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
The next award is Player of the Season…

This award goes to the player that I feel like has played the best game. The winner isn’t eligible for this award…

NOMS: TJ, VANESSA
688 days 7 hours ago
Lynn12
Thanks Tyler!!
688 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Player of the Season…
VANESSA

TJ was in contention for this award because like Vanessa he was one of the game's best strategic players at the merge. He voted correctly at every tribal until he was eliminated which is very impressive.

Having said that, I give the edge to Vanessa here because in my opinion she was the most well- rounded player of the season. Like TJ, she played an incredibly strategic game where she flipped in between OG tribal lines and was positioned well enough socially that the votes never gathered to take her out despite people knowing she was a threat. On top of that, Vanessa worked her ass off to find advantages. She found two treasure chests advantages: a challenge advantage and the immunity halo. She found two idols and on top of that won three individual immunities. I mean Vanessa embodied every aspect of a great Survivor game in this season so she deserves Player of the Season!
688 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
Grats V, well deserved!
688 days 7 hours ago
zorbo678
Literally an all-time performance. Right up there with Akshar, Ethan and Monica for best to never win
688 days 7 hours ago
Lynn12
Ah thank you!!!🤗 you did so well to tj!!💜
688 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
The next award to give tonight is MVP of the Season…

This award goes to the player that I believe generated the most to the overall season story. Someone that I deem the most valuable player in this amazing cast!

NOMS: ZACH, TJ, VANESSA
688 days 7 hours ago
Zackaroni68
CoachWade
zorbo678
Oop I have one! Tell them your winner pick Braidles

My winner pick was Zack

KING
688 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
MVP of the Season…
TJ

Zach was a huge figurehead this season just from his journey. I mean he was doing so well in the game until he got rocked out and was sent to Isla De Muerta. On Isla De Muerta, he still defied the odds and was close to going home every tribal but managed to win his way back into the game. From there, he played a big role in the initial merge phase and proved with blindsiding Kiki that he was a big player and, he was until his elimination.

Vanessa I talked about a lot already. She played a well-rounded game and had a lot of people talking about her.

Even though those two were great options, I gave TJ this award. It was so fun to watch him evolve from his slow start pre-merge to a power player at the merge. He sent great confessionals and played a substantial role in the strategy this season. On top of that his enthusiasm was impeccable and his cross tribal relationship with Tyler proved to be a major storyline throughout the season. That’s why I gave TJ this award. Congrats TJ!
688 days 7 hours ago
jakehou97
Yeah i definitely would’ve lost to banesssa too haha
688 days 7 hours ago
Glinda
Congrats everyone
688 days 7 hours ago
Lynn12
Grats tj !! 👏👏
688 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
LETS GO I WON SOMETHING LMFAO
688 days 7 hours ago
VanHow10
Yay TJ!!!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!