This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance - Round 3

Topic » Endurance - Round 3

1189 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will begin at 9 PM EST tomorrow with the Temple Mission. See you there!
1188 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Competitors, welcome to your next Temple Mission. Tonight’s competition is called “We’ll Bet You We Can!”

Each round I will post a certain mini-task and ask how “well” you think you and your partner can do it (i.e most posts, fastest time, etc). You’ll have 2 minutes to submit a bid and I will take the first one that’s sent to me from each pair -- no changing. The team that bids the most difficult bid will do the task (in the event of a tie, whoever sent fastest will do it). There are two possible outcomes based on how they do:

- If the team successfully completes the task within the parameters they bid on, they score a point AND the team that submitted the least difficult bid for the round is eliminated.
- If the team fails the task, they are eliminated and nobody scores.

The first team to score 3 times OR the last team left standing wins the competition, is safe from elimination this round, and also wins a Pyramid Piece. For the first round, any team that does not submit a bid will simply be eliminated automatically, and the rest of the round will proceed only based on who sent anything in. If we have a situation where multiple teams don’t submit for a round, they will all be eliminated should the team that bid the highest complete the task successfully.

Challenge at 9 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1188 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Note that as Raul and Sandy have a *disadvantage* in this challenge, they must still participate in but will not be eligible to score for the first round, even if they successfully bid on and complete the task. This means that they're still eligible to be eliminated.
1188 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
1188 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1188 days 11 hours ago
Matedog1209
Here
1188 days 11 hours ago
Hisoka
me
1188 days 11 hours ago
Heavenlee
hi
1188 days 11 hours ago
abstractjay
here
1188 days 11 hours ago
joshlyn34
Check in
1188 days 11 hours ago
Eilish
here
1188 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here
1188 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1188 days 11 hours ago
Jxhn
here
1188 days 11 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Ok
1188 days 11 hours ago
mradamman12
Hi

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!