This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2020: All Stars: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2020: All Stars: The..

1302 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
While we are still asking questions, let's head to AWARDS now.

KAT-- you wanna go first?
1302 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Yeah I'll start
1302 days 5 hours ago
kingLiam
now i'm ready to fucked by X and Scott at the same time
1302 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
I’m ready to be robbed of yet another award
1302 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Meh no ty liam im single and as iv already been ATTACKED tonight im not in the mood
1302 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
1302 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
PoohSnap
Looking back-- what do you think of your fellow All Stars and how they played?

---
Firstly, thank you for putting up with me this season! I know for you and Cat it probably wasn't easy lol! Also thank you for letting me part of this season after I originally declined!

For me, it's like the current season of BB. People weren't casted solely for their gameplay, but other factors, so as a whole I was impressed with the cast. Most people were enjoyable and I definitely liked this cast way more than my season 3 cast.

I think where the flaw in gameplay is, because this series is so spam-centric, you have to nominate the spammers against each other and early on, taking the final out out during Hell Week. If I go up 8 times and make finals, I don't think I'd get the win, so the best way to discredit someone's gameplay is to repeatedly nominate them.

Eventually, I would have burnt out from spamming or tengaged gets bored of me constantly mailing them. I think a lot of people at f7 had no chance in a poll against me, or Kyle, or even Lorenzo but still kept doing some weird nominations (like Honey vs. Kyle doesn't benefit people who can't spam as you want to go up with Honey). I was surprised we didn't have any major spammer vs. spammer threats. If I was them, I would have pushed for me vs. X in a poll, me vs. Lorenzo, Kyle vs. Lorenzo, etc. so the Chanelles/Megans/Honeys don't get decimated in a poll.
1302 days 5 hours ago
kingLiam
@X I can help you with your mood *winks*
1302 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
*hands X a cleeneX*
1302 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
So for my Host Choice Award I decided to take away the gameplay and have my top 3 be three who treated me the best. Half of you treated me so lovely and i respect that, whereas a few of you I can definitely say otherwise but I'll get to that later on.

X, NICOLE & MEGAN are my top 3

All three of you made my experience hosting tolerable and enjoyable along with some others (Scott, Kyle, Honey, Lorenzo etc.) However I will give my award to someone who I think had the better gameplay

So X congrats you get my award!
1302 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kat the racist giving white people the award? what a historic occassion
1302 days 5 hours ago
kingLiam
1302 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
1302 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
Kats the worst
1302 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Yeh everybody bully kat

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!