This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2020: All Stars: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2020: All Stars: The..

1326 days 8 hours ago
paul028
PERIOD POOHSNAP! LET THEM KNOW
1326 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jae remember, confessionals are always not all they're cracked up to be XD it's different dealing with the person
1326 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
BUT CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT!!!!

KING, LEGEND AND SLAYER OF SOULS!
1326 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
YAS DANCE WITH ME DAPHNE
1326 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
HAHAHA Daphne nice to see you.

You and Scott had one of the most bitter rivalries ever. Is it safe to say that you don't hate him anymore? You seemed to support him in the VL!

Give us your thoughts on the season, LEGEND/QUEEN/ICON/FORMER WINNER!
1326 days 8 hours ago
FireX
@jae the jury treated megan and logan horrible. Yes they were next to scott but fuck they could of got the stick out their asses and looked at the good for thier gameplay
1326 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
"EW why would you like her? she's white and republican. Da'Vonne isn't."

*cough* hunny

Here's the actual quote hunny
"Seriously... You voted the republican real estate agent with 100k's over the single mother who could be the first black winner of AFH"
1326 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
@FireX note that he did not say a word about Logan's strategy and did not say anything about us ripping him apart lol
1326 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
It's also always nice to win on a jury vote than a pollbox too. Hopefully Nicole Franzel can also be a repeat winner tonight so we can both make history!

YUSSSS PLEASE!!!!
1326 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
THANK U FOR QUOTING IT
1326 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
*dances with Daphne*
1326 days 8 hours ago
paul028
I FELT LIKE I WAS THE ONLY ONE TALKING ABOUT THE POSITIVES IN MEGANS GAME BUT EVERYONE JUST KEPT IGNORING IT
1326 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
………………... wait what
1326 days 8 hours ago
kingLiam
Let's all pray that NICOLE FRANZEL WINS TONIGHT
1326 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
Omg that group was called the 100

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!