This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2020: All Stars: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2020: All Stars: The..

1326 days 16 hours ago
paul028
STREAM FOLKLORE
1326 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
NICOLE FRANZEL SLAY ME QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

if she wins tonight this will be my favorite date ever
1326 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
or at least the best date 2020 offered ...
1326 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
My top 3 for Host's Choice are...

Lorenzo, Nicole, and Kyle.

BTW, Host's Choice as a reminder goes to housemates who did not win that played a strong game that COULD have won.

I loved all 3 of you this season! But one person had me floored-- and not really until the end, but by the end, you really won me over.

That person is LORENZO. I think you really evolved as a player, in ways that nobody else really did. Your journey from S2 to now is... wow. I loved it.

So congrats to X & LORENZO on being the Host's Choice Award recipients this season!
1326 days 16 hours ago
RedsKanto
I don’t see how Megan played a good game tbh. It seemed like everything was personal
1326 days 16 hours ago
kingLiam
OMG JAE LOVES ME, OMG I'M GOING TO CRY
1326 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
1326 days 16 hours ago
kingLiam
*Cries*
1326 days 16 hours ago
kingLiam
1326 days 16 hours ago
paul028
not me being in the top 3 for both and losing D:
1326 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
PoohSnap
HAHAHA Daphne nice to see you.

You and Scott had one of the most bitter rivalries ever. Is it safe to say that you don't hate him anymore? You seemed to support him in the VL!

Give us your thoughts on the season, LEGEND/QUEEN/ICON/FORMER WINNER!

Hey Jae! <3

OMG YES! There's NO HATRED towards Scott anymore! He proved to all of us that he can STILL WIN on his Piddu account and that's ICONIC! Honestly, it makes his Season 3 win more deserving know and he definitely SHUT US ALL UP! I LOVED watching him play this season, it helps that he was on the more likable side so that's a plus! Great gameplay by Scott!

He's officIally Legendary status with being the FIRST TWO TIME WINNER!
I HATE HIM FOR THAT THO! I WANTED THAT LOOOOL!
1326 days 16 hours ago
kingLiam
I WAS THAT BITCH, OK?
1326 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
THEN COME BACK NEXT ALL STARS DAPHNE
1326 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
I think if Megan had skype, she'd get more credit but like playing on mails where you basically roped into plans last and have very little say is kinda difficult. Like the plans/chats/convos took place on skype and then Megan was filled in.
1326 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
#AboutMegan

I think that she does play very personal, BUT she had good reads and really fought. I loved her fighting spirit and the way she was a huge force in keeping the minority side together. Her DRs were gold and she was way more active in getting to know people and strategize than she has ever been before.

She played the minority super well.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!