This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2020: All Stars: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2020: All Stars: The..

1290 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
Oh shit I’m here! Howdy
1290 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
To the jury (except X)-- You all voted for Scott. Does his win satisfy you as a conclusive ending to All Stars?

To X-- You voted for Logan. Could you walk us through your reasoning behind voting for him, and do you think that Scott's win was undeserved?
1290 days 6 hours ago
paul028
hero - aimee legend
1290 days 6 hours ago
Christian37
Christian-- You are our current prejuror here. Did this season play out like you expected it to?

I always saw Scott as a major candidate to win from around when i was evicted. The boot order was kinda like i saw it but with a few changes here and there.
1290 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
To the jury (except X)-- You all voted for Scott. Does his win satisfy you as a conclusive ending to All Stars?

Yes. WHILE I do believe there were other people who would have beaten him in the end, and even some who would've had my vote over him, Scott winning is honestly a very big YES in my books. I called him on his game day 1 and knew he was a threat, so to see him make it all the way while playing both sides and being nice to people instead of …. *points at other group* yeah it's awesome
1290 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
Kyle-- Have you and Scott made up?

Scott-- Have you and Kyle made up?

@Jurors-- How was the jury house drama? Are you relieved to be out?
1290 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto

Honestly I didn’t want a two time winner, but Scott had to fuck it all up
1290 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
nice to people instead of …. *points at other group*

+ Me
1290 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
Kyle-- Have you and Scott made up?

I think we did.
1290 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
@Jurors-- How was the jury house drama? Are you relieved to be out?

I may have jumped out immediately after the votes were read, but there's a reason. The Game is OVER finally, and so in a way it is a HUGE relief to be out of the house. I'll miss the drama till next time, but at the moment it feels so good to BREATHE.
1290 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
when pras totally missed what I said and made it about her … yeah typical lol
1290 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
It feels good to win, much better than the first time because this time it feels like as a whole, people did think I deserved it. I've had a stigma on my name since Season 3. Like when people see I won season three, there is always gonna be a little asterisk that says *played on a multi* and I'd never get the same recognition as other winners.

It's also always nice to win on a jury vote than a pollbox too. Hopefully Nicole Franzel can also be a repeat winner tonight so we can both make history!

Thank you to everyone on the jury that voted for me to win. I honestly can't thank you guys enough! Very much appreciated. I'm honestly not a bad person so I hope my gameplay didn't leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth.
1290 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
https://media.giphy.com/media/QAn2tzCJ34AHFaf9Lt/giphy.gif
1290 days 6 hours ago
paul028
period, prayer circle for Nicole Franzelegend tonight ladies
1290 days 6 hours ago
FireX
To X-- You voted for Logan. Could you walk us through your reasoning behind voting for him, and do you think that Scott's win was undeserved?

I think the jury slept on logan as a whole. Hes very consitent every season and i think people forget logan plays behind people. I also knew scott was getting all the other jury votes so i at LEAST wanted to vote for who was 2nd place and i chose logan. As for scotts wins its completly deserves on a game level. A winner made finals again and thats impressive. I just dont like how scott talks to me so i chose to focus on who to give 2nd to rather then let him win unan.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!