This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2020: All Stars: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2020: All Stars: The..

1291 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
*coughs* bitter *coughs*
1291 days 12 hours ago
kingLiam
To the jury (except X)-- You all voted for Scott. Does his win satisfy you as a conclusive ending to All Stars?

NO I SHOULD HAVE WON
1291 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
Scott I have been wanting to see you come back since S5. I think you can attest that I lowkey beg you to come back every season, so it's amazing that you finally came back and did SO WELL!

I loved your game and I think you fit very well with all winners-- super deserving, and one of the best winning games I've ever seen! And you did it from the minority.

Looking back-- what do you think of your fellow All Stars and how they played?
1291 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Jayson your ass is irrel so boi bye
1291 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
PoohSnap
Scott-- Have you and Kyle made up?

---
I think so too.
1291 days 12 hours ago
paul028
To the jury (except X)-- You all voted for Scott. Does his win satisfy you as a conclusive ending to All Stars?

Yes!! so many people try and think Scott didn't play a good enough game but Scott played the game right from week 1 until the end not everyone in the final 6 could say that.
1291 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
X-- you were who I thought would win until Lorenzo evicted you-- before that, I still thought you would win, and did not see a soul beating you.

What is going through your mind right now as another winner who got evicted and sent to jury (but still played an AMAZING game that defined the season)?
1291 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
I also have another question for all-- how did this season shape up? Did you like it? Is All Stars of BBUK > BB22 All Stars?

And so many of you knew Scott before, and did not respect his first win. Has that changed?
1291 days 12 hours ago
kingLiam
1291 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
I also have another question for all-- how did this season shape up? Did you like it? Is All Stars of BBUK > BB22 All Stars?

… I'm happy with the winner but let's be real here. This was a BB16 (US) re-run with a worse Derrick (aka X) and an even DOUCHIER and incohesive bomb squad (which I thought was not possible)

==========================================

And so many of you knew Scott before, and did not respect his first win. Has that changed?

Well … *looks at him talking shit about me over a ROLEPLAY* yeah I had no qualms with him but now I want to give him an atomic wedgie
1291 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
BB22 All Stars > BBUK All Stars
1291 days 12 hours ago
paul028
how did this season shape up? Did you like it? Is All Stars of BBUK > BB22 All Stars?
BB22 ALL-STARS > hot flaming garbage > BBUK All-Stars.

I've always respected Scott's win and never questioned it and I still think he deserved to win.
1291 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
I'd say, personal opinion:

BBUK All Stars > BB22

But this season deff had its moments.
1291 days 12 hours ago
kingLiam
This all stars was trashy, casting CUNTelle and the lady who's mopping the floor was a mistake
1291 days 12 hours ago
FireX
X-- you were who I thought would win until Lorenzo evicted you-- before that, I still thought you would win, and did not see a soul beating you.

What is going through your mind right now as another winner who got evicted and sent to jury (but still played an AMAZING game that defined the season)?

Meh nothing major is going through my mind. Im trilled wuth the winner and i am glad i got to give logan a vote to at least show him SOMEONE supported him. As for the overall game i played hard and fast. I had to play the way i did or id of been steamrolled asap as evidence by yoshi being targted week 1 because of his relationship with me. I did all i could as 1 OF the biggest winners. No 1 will ever run a ENTIRE season like i did in S6 and i had a lot of people worried id do that again and even tho it only lasted for a chunk of the season i still got to show what a force i am in this series.

NOW as for lorenzo i am gonna hunt him down and hurt him.. JK 😂😂 i am and was hurt by lorenzo and i think he coulf of won if he waited to make the move cause im easier to spam out then scott but i do respect the move he made and he almost made finals with a real shot to win so you gotta respect that

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!