This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

3613 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Glances at a Call being created*
*Exits the Jury questioning forever*

Done at this :(
3613 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Ill be answering questions when I get home from work
3613 days 13 hours ago
Dryerfish
@Andra

"We've been on call together"

This was before this season. We had some similar friends and we just met when we happened to be on call together :)
3613 days 12 hours ago
mrcool
I was it good at challenges :(
3613 days 11 hours ago
_JB_
Nick & JB: Why was I the second person voted out of Nafuna tribe was it because I played my idol on the first merge tribal council or because Zach had Immunity and you knew Kim a little I'm curious?

At that point in the game, Zach was our biggest competition. With him immune, you were the next to go. Cam was on the verge of inactivity, and we were aligned with everyone else. So, that's why you were next - process of elimination.
3613 days 11 hours ago
_JB_
Jeremy, We are great friends. You played a great game however I think you have been thrown into Nick's shadow by the rest of the Jury. I want to give you the chance to explain not only to me but the entire jury how our alliance at the game started and how so many of our moves came from you, Some came from me and Nick yes but a lot have come from Jeremy himself. So now, I would like him to explain to everyone here what he has done to get not only himself but probably Nick aswell to this point.

Thank you Andrea. The entire game, I saw myself & Nick as a duo. I didn't see him as a leader, I was never in his shadow, I was never his sheep. And if you ask him, and he answers the truth, he will answer the same way. If I saw myself as a sheep, I would have flipped, but we had a final 2 deal, so there was no reason to run away from a finals deal. We needed a majority alliance in Tagaloa, and I was the one who set that one up. I brought Nick & Andrea together even though they were wary about each other from the start. I turned enemies into allies, and it helped us get to the pre-merge throughout the pre-merge. In the merge, we knew we needed to flip someone, and luckily Nick & Nathan already had a deal prior to the game. Therefore, we only needed to flip one more, and Jacob was a good candidate. I played in his series before, so we kinda knew each other, but we never played side by side. I brought him over and then the final 4 alliance was set. I always had a feeling that Andrea & Franny wouldn't stay loyal, so Nick & I both agreed that once we had the chance to vote them out, we would take it, and that was at the final 7 with nobody else left in the game but the immunity holder Zach. That was not solely Nick's idea, that wasn't my idea solely, we made it together because we were an alliance. Nick was not the leader, and nor was I, we made decisions together as a duo, as a team, and not like two individuals.
3613 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
Waiting on some more questions :)
3613 days 10 hours ago
manalord
Nick & JB: Why was I the second person voted out of Nafuna tribe was it because I played my idol on the first merge tribal council or because Zach had Immunity and you knew Kim a little I'm curious?

TBQH its what the rest of the allaince wanted and tbqh at that point order wasnt my concern. My concern was keeping my 4 together so if they wanted you. Andrea and Franny where our side numbers and we couldnt piss them off so in order for me to make it to the end i had to get you out, over inactive Cameron
3613 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
I still don't know who to vote for so I'm going to see what other jury members are voting for
3613 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
Wait Kim flip :C
3613 days 10 hours ago
manalord
I want to know what you guys on your OWN not with someone else.

I willingly threw/did not do challenges to not add physical threat to my list. I pushed hard for my dream 4 at merge, and I kept my allaince from falling apart. I was a target alot, while the rest of my allaince was not. My game was a lot more in Jeporday then either f the guys sitting here, who where never a prime target.
3613 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
*Waits on questions*
3613 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
@Cameron - Read my jury speech :P
3613 days 10 hours ago
manalord
Nick, The Jury see's you as this great game player this season and I have to agree. You played with dignity and honor but what I want to get out is for Jeremy. Everything you have done must of been with someone else, That must of been either Nathan or Jeremy at some point so I would like to know what moves you have made ON YOUR OWN.
This may come off as a bitchy question but I just want to know whether Jeremy or Nathan helped you with every decision or if you decided everything on your own.

- You can't win Survivor without numbers. In this game I always wanted to have the last say with the numbers and I did. Overall I never HAD to make my own big game changing move, because I was in control and rocking the boat just to rock it is Insainty.

Aside from making the right deals at the right time, appearing weak in challenges, having Nathan hand me his idol, and really just never rocking my own boat I was able to overcome the target I had. At the end of the day me/nathan/JB where always on the same page so there never was really a time to make a huge move because whatever I wanted they did as well and vice-versa.
3613 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
Any other questions? :P

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!