This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

3616 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Nick - Now why should I vote you?
  I think all around I played the best game. I stuck with my original tribe until Andrea tied to get me out. I could have won several challenges but decided to keep the target on other people, keep up my lie to Dryer that I would throw this game for him, I brought the 'Power 4' allaince together, Got Dryer to give me the idol, Lost so many pre-merge challenges and despite being the biggest threat on my tribe, made merge and still made it to the end.

Overall I really had to play smart and quiet and I did that to the best of my abillities and it got  me here.
3616 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Just wanna ask the three of you why I was voted out at F4. I self-voted multiple times and was basically guaranteed to get no votes - I was the perfect goat.
  You where simply at the bottom of the allaince. It sucks to say it so Black and White, but its how it is. Goat or not JB and Dryer worked harder and would both 100% take me if it was a F2, I was unsure about you so i had to stick with that because i was guranteed finals.
3616 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
Survivor233

Just wanna ask the three of you why I was voted out at F4. I self-voted multiple times and was basically guaranteed to get no votes - I was the perfect goat.

Like Nick said, you weren't active and you were simply at the bottom of the alliance. I also had a deal with Nick (<3) so voting him out was never an option. Also while we did vote together at times, we never made a deal to go to the end.
3616 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ok Hey Final 3, Love you all and ofc you all took me out I think *Rolls eyes at Nick*
http://www.stockingblue.com/wp-content/uploads/bb1609jr.gif

Anyway, I have a gif that I think describes all of your games. After I have given these gifs I will then move onto my questions, These questions are going to decide who gets my vote because in my eyes right now you have all played equal games.

Nick, Your game was very aggressive from my point of view and if you never took me out then I would of came at you like Hurricane Nia :O
So, Your gif resembles your aggressiveness towards the cast :D
https://31.media.tumblr.com/9445c039d49569d24fbc6ae46c4a181a/tumblr_mlklyvaNFr1rc2fgbo2_400.gif

Nathan, You were the kind soul who had to win immunities more than Kim Kardashian needs her botox. You was the fighter of the season and your question could either make me vote for you or it could send you packing in a 2nd place. So here is your gif :P
http://37.media.tumblr.com/6d78171786d53438d478ccb2de200590/tumblr_mpe4szGkx31qew089o5_250.gif

Jeremy, Oh Jeremy. Out of the Final 3 you seem the be the most irrelevant :(
I love you as a person but your question is going to decide what I do with you! I might even throw you a pitty vote at this point :P
Anyway, Here is your gif http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7vw420YI31rx7jyfo1_500.gif
3616 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Nick, I'm going to be honest. I would never of came after you if I wasn't told that you was coming for me the tribal before and at the immunity challenge. So yeah! :D

Anyway, Questions coming up soon!
3616 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
Thanks for the gif Andrea :)
3616 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
JB: I told my alliance Jacob may flip in merge and Zach responded "Lets vote Jacob flipping is for losers" and then he told Andrea, Andrea told Jacob and then Jacob flip,so did you really make Jacob flip?

I'm not sure that is the whole truth. Why would Zach tell Andrea that someone is flipping? Doesn't make much sense to me. Jacob was easy to flip, but I don't think he would have flipped if it wasn't for me talking to him.
3616 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
Cameron/Wiseman didn't vote so it was 5-4-1
3616 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
JB - Considering you we're so fucking cocky at my elimination had i have not won those 3 immunitiy's in a row would i be sitting here

I wasn't cocky at your elimination. I said 'bye zach' after the vote read that you were voted out just like everyone does. If you didn't lose that immunity, you probably would be sitting here.
3616 days 10 hours ago
_JB_

Wasn't really my choice at the time Jacob. If it were my choice, you, Nick, and me would be sitting here. TBH, you were the perfect goat. But, I was outnumbered by your SV & Nathan & Nick's votes, and I was kinda forced to vote for you :(
3616 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
To Zach there no point swearing at people because they voted for you and just because Kim was on my tribe does iy mean I'm going to vote for him
3616 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
It*
3616 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
TO EVERYONE:

I don't understand why Nick is getting all of the credit for these moves that we made. I was not the Gervase to his Tyson. We made decisions TOGETHER. I feel like you guys are putting him as the main guy because he is more relevant in group games. The truth is, there isn't one move that one person made that was not crafted by both of us. Don't treat Nick like he is some king please and I am some lowly peasant. Because I worked hard in the game, and knowing that none of you see that is making me feel like I've wasted my time playing this game.
3616 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
:)
3616 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
I'm pretty sure Gervase said the same thing at FTC about making decisions together. Hell I steeped Sean in KidA's Allstars and used the same argument.

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!