This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

3562 days 22 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
We'll now bring in the members of our jury.
Ali,
Matt,
Cameron,
Andrea,
Zach,
Francesca,
and
Jacob voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome to your Final Tribal Council. You have done what thirteen other people couldn't do; make it to the end. Tonight the power in this game shifts to the jury. Seven people that you had a hand in voting out now hold your fate in their hands.

They will decide who deserves the title of Sole Survivor. Your job tonight: convince them it is YOU who deserves it.

Here's how it works tonight. Finalists, need an opening statement before they can answer questions. Jury members can freely ask their questions before an opening statement is made, but the finalist cannot answer without one. Jury members may choose not to ask a question, and simply make a statement. Then, voting will take place for the winner.

You may begin.
3562 days 21 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ok, I'll be posting my questions tomorrow.
Good luck <3
3562 days 21 hours ago
manalord
Ill post a speech in a bit
3562 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
imma post my speech soon
3562 days 21 hours ago
pikachu142
*Sits down on jury bench thinking up questions*
3562 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
Getting mine prepared
3562 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
Hey guys! So, it's crazy to be here in the final 3, especially with someone I had a finals deal with since the beginning. *looks at Nick* Nathan kinda came into the picture late because we were on opposite tribes. This game started off with me as the underdog, on the tribe that couldn't find a way to win. Luckily, I was able to find a solid majority alliance with Franny, Andrea & Nick and we steamrolled the pre-merge phase. At the merge, this was really the only part of the game that was troubling. I was able to swing Jacob, that was probably my biggest move in the game that I, MYSELF, made on my own in the game. That gave us the numbers to gain control of Caltoru. Then, at f7, with Zach, our final target, immune. We, meaning Nick & I, had the option to stay with Andrea & Franny or switch to Jacob & Nathan Kim. We chose to go with our guy alliance. Then, we took out everyone and made f4. Then, at f4, we took out Jacob, who self-voted the last 2 tribals. The three of us played very similar games. It's very hard to tell our games apart. So, my strategy for final tribal is to give you guys a reason for these guys not to win. I love these guys, but I want to win this game. I need to get ruthless.

Nathan Kim Jong Un - Although Nathan was the most impressive in challenges, and you might give him the win based on his amount of immunity wins, you should try to look beyond that. It's a very misleading statistic. He won one challenge because he was the only one to compete. Other than winning the last 3 comps, he didn't really do much in my opinion. He named himself Kim Jong Un at the beginning of the game because he wasn't taking this game 100% seriously. At the merge, he said he wanted to 'flip for the lols'. And for every vote, it was him asking us who to vote. Nick & I could have voted him out whenever, he was always at the mercy of me & Nick. It was only at the end of the game when he started taking it seriously and wanted to be referred to as Nathan. Plus, if we had done a challenge today, he would have been voted out. He wouldn't have made FTC if he didn't beg Ranz to cancel the challenge.

You should give me the vote over Nathan Kim Dryer whatever his name is because I took this game seriously 100% of the time and was more strategically in the driver's seat throughout the merge.

Nick - Nick & I promised each other final 2 on the first day, and we completed our goal. We were the gayest showmance ever, and ya'll didn't even know it. We hid our showmance pretty well. LOL. Nick & I were never in danger, and we controlled who stayed and who went for EVERY vote. However, you should give me your vote over Nick is because I tried in every challenge I could participate in. In the questionnaire, Nick didn't compete. In the minigame, he didn't compete. I competed in every competition, even the rainbow blog. There were several competitions, pre-merge and post-merge where I carried the load and Nick was a cheerleader. I participated in every challenge possible, and Nick didn't.

Anyway, at the end of the day, we all played very similar games. It's about the differences in our games that will decide who wins. Strategically, Kim was inferior to Nick & I. Physically, Nick was inferior to Kim & I. Effort-wise, they were both inferior to me. I participated in every challenge, I didn't need to beg the host to not make it a final 2, I controlled who stayed and who went for every round, and that is why I deserve your vote.

GL Nathan Kim Dryerfish Jong Un & Nick
3562 days 21 hours ago
manalord
Hi Jury.

Its been a while since i have made finals, and I am very glad to be with the two that i am here with. At the begging of this game Me and Nathan(Dyrer) and me/JB both made a 'duo' so I knew my F3 was always going to be with them.

My game play early on was let Ice lead the alliance, let Ice be the post-merge target, and just be as gentle and low-key as possible pre-merge, Because i had an easy power 4 of me,jb, Dryer and Jacob at the merge.

My tribe sucked, but i manged to keep the 'four' of me, andrea, Franny and JB tight and we made merge. At this point Ali/Zach where the obvious pair and targets of my alliance and with Zach's side turning on Jacob it was all to easy to nail in the 'Power 4' and from there on it was a very easy cleaning house.

I did a lot of directing in the group but i wasn't the leader. We really didn't have one. I got Dryer to give me an idol, got JB to stick with us over Andrea/Franny and got my alliance to the final 4 without a single casualty or any flipping.

I didn't really BS that much, told Zach to his face one he lost he was my target, I tried not to lie but of course you can't get away with never lying.

With my huge name i had and the big target i had in the last half of the game, still manged to make it here. I gave Dryer lots of immuinties because he was my #1. I think overall i played the best, thinking long-term game this season.

Congrats to JB and Dryer my two boys <3 and good luck tonight. Jury thank you for your time and I look forward to answering any questions you may have.
3562 days 21 hours ago
manalord
I do have work tomorrow so i will be sparadatic answering questions until 5pm EST tmrw sorry.
3562 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
Hello everybody, Jury, and Ranz. Before I begin, I would like to thank all for a fantastic season. I was really nervous when I can into this game, because I was playing with many unfamiliar faces, so I’m extremely happy and grateful to be sitting here. Now that that’s out of the way, I’ll get to the meat of my opening statement.

When this game began, I went under the persona of: Kim-Jong-Un. Looking back, it was really an odd thing to do, but in the end it really was for the best. In proper Kim-Jong-Un fashion, I messaged multiple different members on our tribe and offered them a position in my North Korean army, Zach being my closest and highest ranking General. The other members of North Korea included: Ali and Matt, with a side alliance of Dino. I had put myself in a good position on our tribe. I also found an idol by searching “Manalord” from the other tribe. Before the merge, The Nafuna Tribe did fairly well in the challenges and when faced with our first tribal council, I took all of my “North Korean” soldiers and organized them into a well-oiled fighting machine, and JordanK was voted out 5-1-1 as a result. After tribal council, we won two more challenges, and I just worked on keeping our alliance tight by making sure everyone felt involved. We then lost another challenge, which is where things began to get dicey. Members of my alliance suggested we target my side alliance Dino. Knowing there was no use in rocking the vote, I voted for Dino, to which he played an Idol and Ali got voted out </3. To our surprise, Ali returned to the game, and we voted Dino out next.

At the merge, my former Nafuna tribe mates were extremely confident, which honestly lead to their eventual eliminations from this game. As my tribe was falling one by one, I decided to talk to Manalord because we actually do know each other outside of this game (we go on call!), and together we set up a four person alliance which consisted of: Myself, Nick, Jacob, and Jeremy. The reason we selected this group was because we are all relatively accomplished group gamers, and we somewhat know each other. After this alliance was formed, Cameron quit the game without any real notice, which was really surprising! After his quit, I decided that really the next biggest threat in the game was Andrea. I knew she was a fierce competitor in other group games, and isn’t somebody to take a back seat. She had to go. So as a group, my alliance backstabbed Andrea for 7th. At this point in the game, Zach has begun a little immunity run, and was obviously going to win this game if he reached the end. He had formed closer bonds to my former tribe mates, and was extremely likeable. Knowing it was too late to turn on the alliance I formed at the merge, I gave Manalord the idol just in case Zach played one, and reluctantly cast my vote for Zach. I feel really bad about it, but in the end I had to do what was best for my game. The next two votes after that however were quite easy. I had decided earlier that I wanted to go to the final three with Nick and Jeremy, so I decided to honor that by voting out Franny and Jacob!

To summarize, I think I played a great game. I was always in full control without ever being seen as the puppet master. I won THREE CONSECUTIVE IMMUNITY challenges, found a hidden immunity idol, organized blindsides, and received ZERO votes the entire season.

Key Stats:

-Three consecutive immunity wins
-ZERO votes cast against me all season
-Last remaining member of my original tribe

Thank you all I’m actually looking forward to answering any questions you guys have!

Thoughts on my fellow finalists

Nick - I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT YOU! You are amazing.

Jeremy - You were Nick's sheep this entire game. Don't try and put down my game. You know nothing about my game. We dragged you to the end.
3562 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
Also Nick would have voted you out Jeremy </3
3562 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
No offense Jeremy
3562 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
I was nobody's sheep in this game. We all made decisions together. It wasn't one person dragging me along the way.
3562 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Dryerfish
Also Nick would have voted you out Jeremy </3

Lol i was throwing Final Immunity if it was F2, I was not gonna throw away a jury vote by backstabbing one of you when both would be easy to convince to take me to finals.....
3562 days 20 hours ago
Dryerfish
Let's say you won immunity though. You would have taken me.

Let's all stop fighting and settle this in Pm's. Lets answer the questions the jury has.
3562 days 20 hours ago
manalord
I do want to point out i could very easily have won either the microgame or the 24 hour check in challenges, but I felt it was better to keep Nathan happy and give both up. I was not in danger so why win a challenge lol. As i always say Immuinties are for minorties

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!