This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

3613 days 15 hours ago
mrcool
Now I got 2 more questions

Nick & JB: Why was I the second person voted out of Nafuna tribe was it because I played my idol on the first merge tribal council or because Zach had Immunity and you knew Kim a little I'm curious?

Kim: Why did you give your idol to Nick?
3613 days 15 hours ago
Dryerfish
Kim: Why did you give your idol to Nick?

I handed my idol to Nick because at that point in the game, we had a legitimate final 2 deal. Now during that vote I was also taking to Zach who had appeared to bring in Jacob to try and vote out Nick. Obviously that didn't happen, but I knew I wasn't going home and most likely wouldn't need the idol, so I decided to potentially save my friend in Nick.
3613 days 15 hours ago
mrcool
WHat is KidA's allstars?
3613 days 15 hours ago
Dryerfish
@Cameron

It was an awesome season I took part in and I steeped my friend Sean/Renegade because we're great friends. I ended up getting second place.
3613 days 15 hours ago
mrcool
Oh it's a group game LOL
3613 days 15 hours ago
Dryerfish
Yup! One of the most fun one's I've ever played in. Too bad KidA doesn't host anymore.
3613 days 15 hours ago
mrcool
I want to know what you guys on your OWN not with someone else
3613 days 15 hours ago
mrcool
I just realize we never did a auction :C
3613 days 15 hours ago
mrcool
Also Ali been banned for 6 days now so...
3613 days 15 hours ago
Dryerfish

I obviously played my idol on Nick. For something I did on my own, I think the fact that I received ZERO votes against me all season speaks for itself. Despite being in this majority alliance, I had to hustle with both sides and insure there was no way a single vote would come my way. Jeremy even said that if it were up to him, Jacob would be sitting here with him. I did my best to make sure that didn't happen.

Also at the beginning of the game, I'm sure you remember me creating and crafting our North Korea alliance. I was the reason our we became the majority on our old Nafuna tribe. I messaged everyone individually and brought us all together to form our alliance.
3613 days 13 hours ago
_JB_

I was the one who suggested to Andrea, Nick, and Franny that we should team up. It helped us get through the pre-merge. Plus, I was an important contributor in the challenges. Andrea & I really helped Tagaloa win the three challenges we won. Had we not won those, I would not be here in the final 3.
3613 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Jeremy, I think the whole situation with Jacob was that I kind of solidified his vote by telling him Zach was voting him but overall I want the Jury to know that Jeremy was the person who got us Jacob's vote to start with. I just helped by giving Jacob that information.

Anyway, Moving on I will give Y'all my question:

Nathan, During this game your tribe was strong up until the merge. You seemed like one of the strongest besides Ali and I really respected your game. I want to know how you decided to flip to Nick at such a crucial part of the game and why you chose Nick over other people.

Jeremy, We are great friends. You played a great game however I think you have been thrown into Nick's shadow by the rest of the Jury. I want to give you the chance to explain not only to me but the entire jury how our alliance at the game started and how so many of our moves came from you, Some came from me and Nick yes but a lot have come from Jeremy himself. So now, I would like him to explain to everyone here what he has done to get not only himself but probably Nick aswell to this point.

Nick, The Jury see's you as this great game player this season and I have to agree. You played with dignity and honor but what I want to get out is for Jeremy. Everything you have done must of been with someone else, That must of been either Nathan or Jeremy at some point so I would like to know what moves you have made ON YOUR OWN.
This may come off as a bitchy question but I just want to know whether Jeremy or Nathan helped you with every decision or if you decided everything on your own.
3613 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I feel so bad for Blake and Max.
At the start of the game it was suppose to be Myself, Max, Blake and Franny but then I flipped and took out Blake which kind of screwed Max over since we were incapable of winning challenges.

R.I.P - Max and Blake, Will always be remembered :(
3613 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
Nathan, During this game your tribe was strong up until the merge. You seemed like one of the strongest besides Ali and I really respected your game. I want to know how you decided to flip to Nick at such a crucial part of the game and why you chose Nick over other people.

I'll start off by saying that I was with Nick as soon as this cast was announced. We've been on call together and he's been good to me so far. We formed this duo at the start of this game and intended to go all the way, which we did. Another reason I decided to go with Nick at the merge because if I had stayed with Nafuna, there was no realistic path for me to make it to the end. I may have created our Nafuna alliance, but I was not in the best position. I was out of place. I made the move and the rest is history :)
3613 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
Let me know if there's something I missed or you would like me to clarify on. I'm multitasking right now :o

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!