This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

3604 days 4 hours ago
mrcool
Kim: Did you flip :C?
3604 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
Kim: Did you flip :C?

Yes! There was no situation in which I would make it to the end. I also had a very EARLY alliance with Nick. Everyone had made finals deals, and I was left out of almost all of them. It's what got me to the end of this game.
3604 days 4 hours ago
mrcool
I had no idea what would happen if Matt,Ali,Zach and Kim made it to the final 4
3604 days 4 hours ago
mrcool
Kim I just not get why you went to your early alliance then the alliance you created...
3604 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
Kim I just not get why you went to your early alliance then the alliance you created...

I created the alliance, but I honestly believe I was the odd man out. I can guarantee that if I had stuck with the old Nafuna, I would be on the Jury and Ali + either you or Zach would be in the finals.
3604 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Yes, MATT, Kim Nathan betrayed you, and he hasn't called you the correct name all FTC, i dont understand why you would want to give someone your vote who doesnmt know your name lol
3604 days 4 hours ago
mrcool
You were never the "odd man out"
Zach kept making orders Ali was his side kick and me and you were the side people
Cameron was the bottom of the alliance and I would never took Zach he would had beat me no matter how annoying people think of him
3604 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
Alright Jeremy. At least I had my own brain I'm this game. As much as you like to call your relationship with Nick a partnership, you were his sheep. He said it himself.
3604 days 4 hours ago
mrcool
I don't agree why he flip so
My vote is clear now
3604 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
You just said we were on the side MATT. I think that validates my point.
3604 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
I had my own brain in this game. Not once did Nick ever tell everyone I was his sheep. I had my own brain, but as your best buddy Nick said, we all agreed and wanted the same things and vice-versa. Dont get these words twisted buddy.
3604 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
I'll pull up the skype conversations Jeremy. I've steeped in other games myself so I understand you gotta do what you gotta do. We all know you were a sheep.

I was going to be respectful Jeremy, but you fired the first shots.
3604 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
just because nick called me a sheep doesn't mean i am a sheep. he isnt the judge of the game...
3604 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
the only reason im defending myself is because i didnt sheep and do whatever nick said. we all agreed on every decision. i brought things up, and he agreed. he brought things up, and i agreed. we were always on the same page and it was never me following him and it was never him following me.
3604 days 3 hours ago
manalord
Hey guys as great as having an all out blood bath bewteen eachother is, We did make it here together. How about you guys show some class and leave the bashing to the jury.

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!