This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

3613 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
Don't bash my game and I won't bash yours. I just don't agree with your statement.
3613 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
if i did sheep in the game, im gonna own it. sheep can win this game, but i was not anyone's sheep. nick told me that you were his sheep too. that doesnt mean you were a sheep nathan. im gonna own my position in the game, and in this game, i pulled together a pre-merge alliance, and i formed a solid f3 alliance that was always on the same page. just because we didnt need to make any big moves doesnt mean i sheeped to you guys. thats totally false. just because you guys have a larger reputation in group games doesnt mean i was a worse player than you guys... seriously, im gonna fight for myself when i see something is not right or im being called something that i am not, and i was not a sheep in this game. i was a member of a strong alliance who worked hard to get to the end and was always on the same page.
3613 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
I tried Nick. He knows how he played, so he's trying to bring my game down instead of convince the jury why his own was superior.
3613 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
im not bringing down anyone's game, but when someone says i was a sheep and i didnt play with my own brain, im gonna defend myself.
3613 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
*Crys*
I made 2 people mad
3613 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
Then don't got defensive when I defend my game. Let's answer the questions the jury have rather than try and bash each other.
3613 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
3613 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
I don't get why either of you two brought Nick to the finals
3613 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
Chaos?
3613 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
@Matt because he promised both of us final 2
3613 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
Oh
3613 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
@Matt I brought Nick to the finals because he is one of my friends outside of this game. Whenever I play, I do anything to make sure my good friends go far, no matter how much of a threat they are viewed as. Also as much as a goat Jacob was, I don't feel like he deserved to make the final 3. He self voted?
3613 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
Kim Nick act like he was it trying
3613 days 10 hours ago
mrcool
Kim did you even know my name...
3613 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
Hi Matt

I

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!