This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Polynesia - Finale

3581 days 12 hours ago
mrcool
Kim you could had told me you flip because you friends with him in real life
3581 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
I accidentely called you Cameron once -_-

It's not uncommon to call someone the wring name by accident :P
3581 days 12 hours ago
mrcool
Cameron is wiseman
3581 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
I'm not friends with Nick in real life. I'm friends with Nick outside of this game. We have talked before we even applied to this season.
3581 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
Yes and he quit @Matt
3581 days 11 hours ago
mrcool
Well I got to go to work now
So bye...
3581 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
Cya Matt
3581 days 11 hours ago
manalord
Well this is intresting. But yeah telling you both that i had the other as my sheep was to ensure no one flipped lol :O
3581 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Well, I just got told a little secret :D
Apparently, Everything Nick and Jeremy are claiming to do are lies from what I've been told and this person has given me evidence to why Nathan should win LMAO! :P
3581 days 7 hours ago
manalord
Well, I just got told a little secret :D
Apparently, Everything Nick and Jeremy are claiming to do are lies from what I've been told and this person has given me evidence to why Nathan should win LMAO! :P

-----__________-----

Lol I have not lied once at this tribal lol. How can I lie about legit never rocking the boat and sticking with an allaince, that is clearly what i did -__-
3581 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
What have you been told Andrea? I at least need to know the accusation made against me in order to defend myself. And, no, I have not lied in this tribal either. Like Nick said, it is hard to lie about playing a game when you stuck to an alliance the whole way through.
3581 days 6 hours ago
Dryerfish
Ok I'm done fighting against Nick and Jeremy. I'm proud we all made it here. Unless I'm attacked, I'm sticking to answering questions.
3581 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I'm not sure whether to reveal the person or not... They may become upset :(
3581 days 4 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
If you guys are done asking questions please send in your votes ASAP!
3580 days 5 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Reunion and reading of the votes will be ASAP!

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!