This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1456 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
DREW

Well final three ive been sitting on this jury for a while i have a lot to learn and ask about all of your games. Sorry Clair straight up you do NOT have my vote, my questions will be directed to Sagar and Zac.

----------

I admire your honesty, Drew. Good luck on your decision. 馃槉
1456 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
HADLEY

CLAIR: As it looks right now, you don't deserve a single vote. You rode coat tails and are sitting there to get third place. Explain to me one startegic move you made that should have you crowned the winner.

----------

Hadley, I'm gonna answer your question honestly because that's what you want from us.

I can honestly say that I didn't ride coat tails. I may have based my votes on majority a lot of times but only because those votes didn't really affect my status in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I was never targeted during the entire merge until Final 4 so there was no need for me to actually make a BIG move.

If there's one thing that I could say I was being strategic, that was during Newz's vote. I threw my vote on Brady in case Newz played an idol.

It wasn't much of a "BIG" strategic move, but for a player with a gameplay like mine it was more than enough.

馃槉
1456 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
NEWZ

Clair: Sorry girl but you have no shot at getting my vote tonight. We barely talked and you rarely were involved in the gameplay. Lot of times it felt like you logged on 30 mins before vote deadline, asked what vote was, and that was it.

----------

I respect your opinion, Newz. I agree that I spent only a few hours in the game during the entire merge, but that's because there were things in real life that were out of my control.

If it makes you feel better, during those few times I made the most out of it. I didn't just ask what the votes were but I also tried to strategize with people like Sagar, Hadley, Daniel, and Sanda. They knew about me targeting you since Final 10. If I had it my way, I would have voted for you during that round because I really saw you as a big threat and it was proven during the Touchy Subjects Individual Immunity Challenge.

Thank you.
1456 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
SAGAR: (Clair ended up voting Daniel because I told her I would be voting Daniel).

BRADY: I鈥檓 going to write my jury stuff tomorrow but I鈥檇 like to call bullshit to this scenario because in defense of Clair, I def don鈥檛 think that was it lmao

----------

The real story behind this was that I think Daniel was more of a Jury threat than Brady was. Plus I've heard from Sagar that Zac told him I was being targeted by Daniel. I confronted Daniel about this and he said it wasn't true.

It might not be true but voting either Daniel or Brady during Final 5 was the best move for me as they were both Jury threats.
1456 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
DREW

Just say your happy to be here clair

----------

I really am. This is the Survivor series where I played my first Survivor group game ever which is Survivor: Arabia back in 2014. I hope I made Will proud. 鉂わ笍
1456 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
SANDA

Clair what was your biggest strength in this game and what was your biggest weakness and how did you navigate around that to get here now?

----------

I would say my biggest strength was knowing a lot of people in this game. I've played a lot of Survivor group games so I know more than half of the cast. This allowed me to have an easy conversation with each and every one of them. Sagar, Tiffany, and Ethan are in my friends list so I'm really familiar with them. One of the Logans is my frat mate. Newz and Brady are group game hosts. I've played with John, Drew, Daniel, Lukas, and the other Logan in my previous group games. I'm not saying I had an in-depth conversations with these people, but knowing them prior to this game kinda helped me in a way.

Like I've said in my speech, my biggest weakness was not really being involved in strategy conversations. I was in a very sticky situation in real life, so I had to make the most out of the time, chances and opportunities that were given to me to play the game.

During the entire merge, I made sure to talk with people before casting my vote given that I only have few hours and minutes left to vote. I wasn't really targeted at all so there was no need for me to make a huge move. Here comes my strength to navigate my weakness. Due to my smooth and easy conversations with people, I always managed to vote with majority except your vote where I really pushed for Newz to go and the Newz's vote where I threw my vote on Brady due to self-preservation.

Plus I also want to point out that one of the factors that I'm here in the Final 3 is because I WON THE FIRE-MAKING CHALLENGE.

I won a challenge where I needed to win the most! I'm just really happy I did it. 馃檹

Thank you for that amazing question, Sanda.
1456 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
Key Points in my Game which I hope you take into consideration: 馃檹

During the two Individual Immunity Challenges I participated in, I got second and third place respectively.

In the Final 12 Individual Immunity Challenge, I was one of those few people who got targeted last and I placed second. Somehow this challenge had proven how well connected I was with the other players in the game socially speaking.

In the Touchy Subjects Individual Immunity Challenge, I placed third which was technically second because Sagar and Hadley were tied in first place. This showed that I knew a lot of things happening behind the scenes and I was not just a "floater" or someone who "rode coat tails in the end."

I voted with the majority 8 out of 10 Tribal Councils I was in. During Sanda's vote, I voted for Newz cause I was really pushing for Newz to go which didn't happen. During Newz's vote, I threw my vote on Brady due to self-preservation cause I knew Newz would vote for me.

I might have logged on for only few hours every round, but I always managed to get to talk to people and see where their heads were.

I know I was the least involved in strategy talks but that didn't stop me from knowing what's happening in the game every time I had an opportunity to talk to people. I had people who fed me information and I think that's enough proof that I was also able to build a social connection with particular people in this game.

Most of all, I won the Fire-Making Challenge meaning I didn't get dragged in the end. I made it here fair and square.

If you've reached this far, I want to say "Thank You" for taking your time to read it.

Best of luck on your decision and Mabuhay! 馃帀馃帄
1456 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright so before I cast my vote, I have some final statements to make.

Sagar: I liked your answer! For your F9 question, I think you would have been targeted and there's a good chance you would have been voted out. It's tough to say as it was early-mid merge and your target level still wasn't that big. You still had a good chance of using your social game to stay.

Overall, I really give you a ton of credit for how hard you did play. While you did win challenges, I think you def put more work in socially. However, it's also tough cause while you did put in work socially, it's hard to say if those bonds of yours were real cause it didn't get a chance to be tested.

Also, I appreciate the comments and I agree with your perception of the game. One aspect that people also don't realize is that when you're a big name playing these group games, your reputation can sometimes be enough reason to get targeted. We may have taken different approaches in surviving but, game respect game.

For FTC performance, good job so far!
1456 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Zac:

I liked your answer as well! I think you're getting a bit tunnel-visioned in trying to get Drew's vote. It should be obv by now that his ideology of the game and your gameplay don't match.

If you want to win, you really gotta show how you played a better game than the other two sitting next to you. Even if that means providing arguments as to why the other players were bad.

Some REALLY good arguments have been made in ponderosa chat against Sagar's game. Are you able to recognize and make those arguments as well? We'll see.

Anyway, your FTC so far has been good in my eyes but I know it hasn't been the greatest in the eyes of majority of ponderosa.

Good luck!
1456 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Clair:

I appreciate you still answering questions and giving it your all.
I fully understand that real life has to be prioritized but, it does impact your odds of winning so tonight, you'll have a tough road. Best of luck!
1456 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Hello Finalists!

So I have statements to make for all 3 of you. I wish I could鈥檝e been there with you tho.

Clair- I will congratulate you on making it to the final tribal but I think your only noteworthy accomplishment could be beating me in fire and in doing so, you鈥檝e made this final tribal council a lot more boring. It sucks because I think for you it was a difference of 4th to 3rd where I think that FMC could鈥檝e cost me the chance to win. I think you can鈥檛 really touch upon how you were never targeted basically because it is true but there was no reason for anyone to target you because everyone wanted you in the f3 plans and that鈥檚 not because everyone thought you could win. It was for a reason so your path to get here was pretty easy.

Sagar- So I鈥檒l just start off the obvious and talk about immunity challenges. I know you鈥檝e been hearing this all night but I don鈥檛 respect relying on immunities to win a game and everyone kept saying I was dumb for taking you out but I had no chances basically. If I did have the chance tho you best believe I would鈥檝e taken the opportunity. At f6, newz was probs more of a threat than you socially but I knew I鈥檇 have to take a shot at you when you didn鈥檛 win immunity but you never gave me the opportunity so good job. Also I knew that at the f4 we were both trying to vote each other out, it came across as no surprise to me but I think your game has a lot of luck scenarios and me losing the FMC was so freaking lucky for you because tbh none of the 3 games spike me on spectacular winning games.

Zac- You were obviously my guy in this game and I appreciate you being loyal to me to the bitter end. You know I鈥檓 one of your support systems tonight but you ain鈥檛 making my job easy of you trying to win with your FTC performance. Your not really giving the jury much of anything, your answers to me have been very short and lacking passion so I want you to bring that out because I think your game was better than what you鈥檙e displaying now.

@all

An important attribute of Survivor is to have a good read on the game so I鈥檓 going to test your reads right now.

For these answers you can鈥檛 pick yourself. From merge onwards, votes were carried out but if you had to give the MVP of that vote out who would you give it to for each merge round and why?

Ex) You鈥檇 give the MVP to the person that really orchestrated that vote out according to you. So like who would y鈥檃ll view as the MVP for the Ethan vote?

If you have any questions about that just ask me.

Also, I want you to pay farewell to your competition so I want you to rank us jurors of who you felt played the best game at first to the worst game but try to refrain from being overly negative lmao because we decide your fate.
1456 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
@Brady

MVPs of each round:
F12 - Brady. Actually interestingly enough, at this point I was very much in the dark as far as the dynamics of the "other side" were. However, the most interesting part of the merge round was when you called out that chat that Ethan made with like me, Sanda, Clair, Hadley and you. I feel like you immediately saw that as a huge tell to capitalize on which you did publicly in the main chat. I can't sit here and say I know for sure who drove the Ethan vote, it certainly wasn't me, but I do think you laid the foundation for it to happen when you did that.

F11 - Sagar. I do believe that I was the driving force behind this vote as I pulled together the sort of disparate factions of Newz/Jigsaw + Sanda/Clair/Hadley to pull this vote off.

F10 - Sanda. Cannot discredit Sanda's game here. Everyone kinda assumed she had the idol but her lips were SEALED, even to her closest allies until the moment she stood up at TC and whipped it out. I think you remember my vote steal play here was because I was worried about me getting some stray/split votes because of the very real possibility that Sanda was playing an idol and I'm still kind of surprised that I didn't.

F9 - Newz. Another vote I was kind of in the dark on, but my read of the situation is that Newz was a key part of this force. Him and Hadley had a good social relationship in this game, and I remember Newz saying that he had to make this move in order to protect his own safety which I think makes sense because Newz may not have been aware that Tiffany was voted out with an idol last round and therefore was worried Sanda could still have one and play it?

F8 - Jigsaw <3

F7 - Sagar. A lot of people wanted Sanda out at this point but I do feel like it was my rubber stamp of approval that was able to get the job done here. I was being sort of being pulled in both directions on this vote (by Brady/Newz/Zac and Daniel/Sanda/Clair) and was essentially the swing vote. I strongly considered both options (Sanda vs. Brady) but my goal coming into this round was to get Sanda out for reasons I explained before and it turned out to be the right decision. I even was the one who made the very short-lived AGENCY chat for the majority 4 from this vote.

F6 - Newz.

F5 - Sagar. Just to address what you called out before about what I said about Clair, I wasn't saying that Clair voted Daniel because I told her to. My read was that she voted him because she knew the writing was on the wall and realized there was majority to vote Daniel with or without her. Another vote in which I felt like the swing vote although it ended up being another mess with the strays lmao. This was part 1 of me getting rid of my two biggest threats on finale night.

F4 - Clair. I will always credit Clair's game. I think she's getting sort of a bad shake from the jury tonight, which I totally get, but I was able to see her game more closely than most people and I can say she had a lot of agency with which she played the game. She was almost never following what anyone did and really put her foot down at a lot of key moments. This was her round to shine, and she did. Like you said, you were the obvious vote here with me being immune. And she pulled off what I consider to be a huge upset in FMC which deserves a lot of credit.
1456 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
My main question about the F4 round though is: why did Zac vote for Clair that round? I actually told him coming into the final challenge that his ideal f3 scenario was probably with me and Clair. You yourself have said that you would have probably won if you won that FMC. So why did Zac not take the opportunity to show that he wasn't playing under your wing and make his biggest move in the game by taking you out. I think he actually got VERY lucky that you lost the FMC thus sending you to the jury with no blood on his hands even though you were a clear favorite to win the FMC.

Not trying to attack Zac but I think it's a valid point to be brought up that no one has yet. The biggest concern people are bringing up is that he played under your and Daniel's wing and I feel like he never actually proved that to not be the case when he easily could have.
1456 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Other than yourself, I said
1456 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
Okay here are my corrections for the round in which I said myself, my bad.

F11: I'll actually give MVP to Clair here. Although I feel like I was the one who pulled everyone together this round, Clair actually was the one who made the chat of us 6 which ended up being a pivotal chat for me in the game. Clair wasn't afraid to be the one to make chats when needed, and she did that later in the game as well.

F7: I'll actually give Zac credit here for MVP if I can't pick myself because I think him and I were the two strongest advocates for getting Sanda out this round. I feel like this is when we actually first bonded in this game and I remember both of us were talking a lot this round to reassure each other, especially since we were both lying to Daniel about voting with him.

F5: I'll give Brady MVP of this round for surviving, because you did actually convince me to vote Daniel out over you which was a huge risk and some could argue was the wrong decision. You were a much bigger threat to me in the F4 immunity challenge (which Daniel made sure to point out) but somehow you had sort of convinced me at this point (I think we had convinced each other) that Daniel was a bigger jury threat than you. So I decided to take my chances and take out Daniel while I still could because I was not interested in sitting next to him at the end (no offense Daniel). So I give you props for that because at this point in the game I had a much stronger and more active relationship with you than with Daniel and that played a huge part in it.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!